North Penn Imports VW Mazda

181 Bethlehem Pike, Colmar, PA 18915

New 866-823-7352 New866-823-7352
Used 888-323-5176 Used888-323-5176
Service 866-414-5571 Service 866-414-5571

The Right Experience. The Right Choice.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I am so happy with my experience. This was my fifth car, but my first time purchasing a car from a dealership. I worked with Derek, Bill, Jason and John. They were all extremely nice, helpful and made me feel very comfortable. I got there pretty late on a weeknight after work to look at a car and ended up loving it and buying it on the spot. We were there 2 hours after closing to finalize the deal and paperwork. Bill was so kind to give me a voucher for a car wash since he could not do it that night. My favorite thing about North Penn Imports was that they were not pushy sales man. I am so happy with my new used car!

Laid back and Hassle free

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Found the entire experience very laid back. Our salesperson Brendan Magarity was very professional and felt no pressure on the part of his selling style. Overall was a great experience from sales to finance with John R. and Jason.

great from start to finish

by from Barto, PA |

Tim Notarianni was very knowledgeable of the car we purchased and did not pressure us in any way. Jason was very professional in the finance dept. and again did not pressure us.

Awesome People and Service

by from Lansdale, PA 19946 |

I traded in a 2013 VW Passat for a Tiguan - Used and certified.. this car was immaculate, looks and still smells brand new., low miles and loaded. With the bad winters I wanted to have a 4x4 or all wheel drive. Tim and Jason H did a great job fitting me into this vehicle. Not only does it have all the options I need/want but they fit me into an affordable payment as well.

Horrible After Purchase Service

by from Waverly, NY |

The buying process was normal as far as what you would expect from any car dealership. My issue has been the service after the purchase. I was promised a few parts after purchase and after 35 days I still don't have them (well I have one that I paid for - $330 - and was promised reimbursement, but still haven't received). Secondary, I was given a temporary registration/plate good for thirty days. As it was getting close to expiration and haven't receiving anything or hearing from them I started calling and emailing them. Receiving no response my plate is now expired. I talked to a lady on Tuesday and was told the person I needed to talk to would call me the next day. She called the next morning to tell me they didn't have the title for the car when I bought it and that delayed them submitting registration paperwork for the car. Which is now in my garage because I can't drive it legally even though I have to make payment and pay insurance on it. She told me she would talk to her boss and the sales manager. This was about 8:30 in the morning and never heard anything from rest of the day. It's sad that you spend that kind of money and as soon as your out the door you are forgotten about. I was feed lines on them being a family dealership....don't buy it. They are just like any other business and just want to close the deal and move on.

Rude Management

by from Ambler, PA |

I was working on a deal via text with a salesperson. We were going back and forth regarding a deal and were probably getting very close to a number when I did not hear back from him for quite a while. I got annoyed and said that this was typical from this dealership as in the past I was promised that they would look into something that they never did. So I thought that Id try with a different sales person as he seemed to be more customer oriented and not just wanting to sell you a car and then be done with you. The salesperson said that he was with a customer and I wrote back sarcastically "what am I...?" The sales manager called and left a voice mail that was bar none the rudest that any vendor has ever communicated to me. Told me to never contact the dealership again, stop wasting their time, that they have real customers wanting to buy cars, and to stop playing games. I called this so called professional and gave him a piece of my mind. There was no intent on my part for any of his accusations. I was sincerely trying to get a good deal on a Mazda 6. This type if treatment is unacceptable.

North Penn Imports VW Mazda responded to this review

August 23, 2015

My name is Kyle Neith. I am the manager being mentioned in this review. We run a family owned dealership for over 40+ years. We take great pride in the way we treat our customers. We are human and do make mistakes. I'm truly sorry David M. felt this way. Although, this is what really happened when he received a phone call from me telling him he was not allowed to purchase a vehicle from North Penn Mazda. This all started when my salesperson came to me showing me a vulgar text message he received from David. The text was so vulgar that Car.Com would not let us post it. I will not allow any person to talk to my sales staff like that. That is only the beginning of David's kind words for us. He also threatened me and my sales staff. He then posted this review on every website.

North Penn Mazda Rocks!

by from Newtown, PA |

This is the nicest dealership I've been to. Very clean and attractive. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and professional. My salesman, John Sell was very accommodating. He knows everything there is to know about Mazdas, and much about other makes and models so he can compare them with Mazdas. Joe Magarity was very helpful and made it possible for me to get the car I wanted at the price I wanted. John and Joe helped me make an informed decision without pressuring me. Jason Hartman had the paperwork ready before I arrived to pick up the car, and his efficiency and knowledge made the final purchase process painless. I am thrilled with my new 2015 CX5!}

North Penn Rocks!

by from Newtown, PA |

North Penn Rocks! This is the nicest dealership I've been to. Very clean and attractive. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and professional. My salesman, John Sell was very accommodating. He knows everything there is to know about Mazdas, and much about other makes and models so he can compare them with Mazdas. Joe Magarity was very helpful and made it possible for me to get the car I wanted at the price I wanted. John and Joe helped me make an informed decision without pressuring me. Jason Hartman had the paperwork ready before I arrived to pick up the car, and his efficiency and knowledge made the final purchase process painless. I am thrilled with my new 2015 CX5!

Thrilled with this dealership!

by from Harleysville, PA |

I am absolutely in LOVE with my brand new Mazda 3 iSport. Joe Manfredi was my salesman and I thoroughly enjoyed doing business with him. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, and had an awesome sense of humor. From the start, I could tell he genuinely wanted to help me out and not just make a sale. This man is the type of car salesman every dealership should have. When filling out paper work, I worked with Jason Hartman who was excellent as well. He was very informative, helpful, and made the paperwork fast and easy! I will certainly recommend North Penn Mazda to anyone and will definitely recommend Joe Manfredi to potential buyers. Thank you so much Joe, Jason and the rest of NPM! I am more than satisfied! A++

Quick and Easy Experience

by from Montgomery County, PA |

I had done my research prior to coming into the dealership, so I knew exactly what I wanted. The salesperson I worked with, Dan Oestreich, was very pleasant, professional, and easy to work with. I likely could have walked out that day with my car, but they did not have the color I wanted on their lot. So, it took one extra day for them to make a swap with a nearby dealership. The financing guy, Jason H, was also easy to work with and he was able to secure a better rate than my credit union. I would definitely use this dealsership again in the future.