North Penn Imports VW Mazda

181 Bethlehem Pike, Colmar, PA 18915

New 866-823-7352
Used 888-323-5176
Service 866-414-5571

The Right Experience. The Right Choice.

North Penn Mazda Rocks!

by from Newtown, PA |

This is the nicest dealership I've been to. Very clean and attractive. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and professional. My salesman, John Sell was very accommodating. He knows everything there is to know about Mazdas, and much about other makes and models so he can compare them with Mazdas. Joe Magarity was very helpful and made it possible for me to get the car I wanted at the price I wanted. John and Joe helped me make an informed decision without pressuring me. Jason Hartman had the paperwork ready before I arrived to pick up the car, and his efficiency and knowledge made the final purchase process painless. I am thrilled with my new 2015 CX5!}

North Penn Rocks!

by from Newtown, PA |

North Penn Rocks! This is the nicest dealership I've been to. Very clean and attractive. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and professional. My salesman, John Sell was very accommodating. He knows everything there is to know about Mazdas, and much about other makes and models so he can compare them with Mazdas. Joe Magarity was very helpful and made it possible for me to get the car I wanted at the price I wanted. John and Joe helped me make an informed decision without pressuring me. Jason Hartman had the paperwork ready before I arrived to pick up the car, and his efficiency and knowledge made the final purchase process painless. I am thrilled with my new 2015 CX5!

Thrilled with this dealership!

by from Harleysville, PA |

I am absolutely in LOVE with my brand new Mazda 3 iSport. Joe Manfredi was my salesman and I thoroughly enjoyed doing business with him. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, and had an awesome sense of humor. From the start, I could tell he genuinely wanted to help me out and not just make a sale. This man is the type of car salesman every dealership should have. When filling out paper work, I worked with Jason Hartman who was excellent as well. He was very informative, helpful, and made the paperwork fast and easy! I will certainly recommend North Penn Mazda to anyone and will definitely recommend Joe Manfredi to potential buyers. Thank you so much Joe, Jason and the rest of NPM! I am more than satisfied! A++

Quick and Easy Experience

by from Montgomery County, PA |

I had done my research prior to coming into the dealership, so I knew exactly what I wanted. The salesperson I worked with, Dan Oestreich, was very pleasant, professional, and easy to work with. I likely could have walked out that day with my car, but they did not have the color I wanted on their lot. So, it took one extra day for them to make a swap with a nearby dealership. The financing guy, Jason H, was also easy to work with and he was able to secure a better rate than my credit union. I would definitely use this dealsership again in the future.

Rock Stars at North Penn!

by from King of Prussia, PA |

Buying a car can be a very stressful situation. The hours spent at dealerships and the uncertainty of whether or not you getting the best deal out there. Well, after pitting several dealerships against each other for the best price of my dream car, only one dealership rose to the top. Tony Hamilton of North Penn gave me the best price for the car with all of the options that I wanted. He promised the car within 2 days and he delivered on time. I purchased the car at the price agreed upon and thanks to Jason H. the paperwork went smoothly and I was in and out within 2 hours time. I highly recommend North Penn as the dealership to purchase your next vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Horsham, PA |

My time at this dealership could not have gone any better. Dan and Jason went above and beyond to ensure an easy and stress-free experience. Would definitely recommend North Penn Mazda to anyone.

2014 Mazda 3 iSport

by from Harleysville, PA |

After communicating with Tony via email over a period of two weeks, I came in to check the car out. He was very friendly and made my whole car buying experience a rather enjoyable one. I would highly recommend this dealership for their congeniality and professionalism.

Amazing!

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

Great experience! I found a car online and came in to check it out in person. Tony Hamilton met me at the door as I walked up to the entrance to welcome me and was super friendly and professional. The entire process was enjoyable and I would highly recommend this place to any person looking to purchase a vehicle!!

Exceptional customer service, above average coffee

by from Philadelphia PA |

I received truly exceptional service at Mazda North Penn. After shopping around at multiple mazda dealers in the area and wasting countless hours with smoke-and-mirrors selling tactics, within half the time it took other dealers to stall I had already reached a fair deal with North Penn Mazda. Even the free coffee was above average. They don't need my 5 star rating but I give it to them anyway, and would have even if I hadn't purchased a car here. If you want the best used car salesman around John Sell and the team at North Penn Mazda are the real deal.

Highly Recommended Mazda Dealership!

by from Norristown, PA |

After an accident in 2005, I had to buy a new car. After a bad experience at a different local Mazda dealer where they only wanted to move cars, I took a 25 minute trip to North Penn Mazda. The salesman not only made sure that I got what I wanted, but he also made sure that I felt safe in a new car after the accident. So when I was looking to buy a new car this year, North Penn Mazda was my first choice since the previous experience was great. The sales office was very busy that day, so I was able to check out the cars in the showroom and on the lot beforehand. I did my research on the 3i Grand Touring and knew that was the car I wanted. Joe Manfredi was really helpful with showing me the 3iGT, and the test drive went great. He was very friendly and outgoing but wasn't pushy like some dealers. He gave me a number for the car that was generous, and I couldn't pass the deal up. I was a bit difficult because they didn't have the 3iGT in red on the lot, so they would have to get it from another dealership. And I told him there was no deal if the car came from a dealership with a front facing license plate holder already on the car (because then they fill the holes with plastic bumper plugs; happened with my last car). Joe bent over backwards to ensure that I got exactly what I wanted! Jason Hartman handled the financing, and he was very thorough in explaining what I was getting and what was included and not included in the deal. He was also very friendly and not pushy in getting me to purchase other options. I would highly recommend that anyone in the market for a Mazda visits North Penn Mazda. Everyone is friendly, and they don't just want to sell you a car---they want to sell you the car that you actually want!

North Penn Mazda everything you want in a dlrship

by from Chalfont, PA |

I purchased a Mazda 3 in 2006 from North Penn and my experience was great. Sales was super helpful about answering all of my questions, presenting all of the options, letting me test drive different models, and most importantly, giving me the time I needed to make a decision. When I finally purchased my car, I was so happy with it. I felt I had made a truly informed decision thanks to the knowledgable staff. Service was great too. I brought my car to North Penn for oil changes, tire rotations, etc. and every time the service was quick and I got a full run-down of what was done and when I needed to be back for my next service appointment. Convenience yet quality service are definitely something you can expect. When I was in the market for a new car I didn't hesitate going back to North Penn. I loved my pervious Mazda 3 and I knew I wanted another one and there wasn't any other dealership I wanted to deal with. The people are friendly and easy-going and I knew I was in good hands. Greg Martin was my guy and he was extremely helpful? he gave me all of my options, and answered all my questions? he even helped me sync my phone through Bluetooth before taking my car off the lot. Greg never pushed any incentives on me or made me feel like I was rushed into my deal. When it came time to sit down and sign for the car, Jason Hartman was as thorough as you'd want a financial person to be when you're signing for a car. I knew exactly what I was getting and what my deal included/did not include. If you're looking for a new car, I strongly suggest you pop in for a test-drive and have a chat with the guys at North Penn Mazda. You will not be disappointed.