Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Service 888-266-3414

Bottom-Line Best Pricing Upfront Everyday Without The Fine Print

BUYING CROSSFIRE SRT6

by from DANVILLE, PA |

I HAD BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN SRT6 FOR A FEW MONTHS WHEN I CAME ACCROSS ONE AT LANSDALE CHRYSLER JEEP. WHEN I ARRIVED THERE, I WAS TREATED THE SAME AS IF I WERE BUYING A NEW CAR. EVERYONE WAS COURTEOUS, VERY FRIENDLY, AND SEEMED GENUINELY INTERESTED IN ME AND MY CAR OF CHOICE. EVERYTHING WAS DONE QUICKLY AND PROFICIENTLY, THE CAR WAS IMMACULATE AND COMPLETELY SERVICED, WITH A FULL TANK. COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE 80 PLUS MILES AWAY, I WILL PROBABLY TAKE THE CAR THERE FOR SERVICE, UNLESS IT IS SOMETHING VERY MINOR. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP VERY HIGHLY.

Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded to this review

June 12, 2013

Olde Woodworker, So happy that you are enjoying your SRT6.

Service

by from Montgomery County |

Been getting my car serviced at Lansdale for years. Find their service department to be honest and reliable.

Lansdale is the BEST!

by from Blue Bell, PA |

Lansdale is the BEST for all my needs, Staff, service and facilities!!!!!

Service Visit

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I have been buying and servicing my Jeeps at Lansdale for 20 years. The service people, especially Chris, are great and the most friendly and knowledgeable service people I have ever met. I now bring my Ford there for maintenance because it is so much better than the Ford dealership where I was taking it. This is a great place to do business.

Used Jeep Purchase

by from North Wales, PA |

I purchased a like new certified Grand Cherokee. Was very pleased with my salesman Sebastian. He made the experience very easy, and was not pushy at all. He took the time to show us several Grand Cherokees to make sure we found the "one". I love my new Jeep!

Great experience

by from Chalfont, PA |

Just made a purchase of a Fiat and was well pleased with my experience. From the time of my getting out of my car I was greeted by staff and asked if I needed assistance. The car I wanted wasn't available but they gave me a test drive in a similar car and I was hooked. I was given a price and time to think about the offer. I had to leave town the day of my purchase but arrived back 15 minutes before closing and was still taken care of. They even arranged for me to be picked up at home the next day to get my new car.

Underwhelming customer service

by from Lancaster PA |

I called ahead to make sure car was still available and gave salesman (Rick) my ETA. Rick told me he would secure the keys and call me if there was any trouble. I arrived in time to watch the car disappear around the corner; at the wheel was a guy who had walked in the door shortly before I got there. Rick did not seem interested in informing me what was going on. My friend and I hung around the showroom until the car returned, and then watched it drive away again, this time with another salesman at the wheel. After driving for nearly two hours in nasty traffic to get there (I know: Geography isn't the dealer's fault), I wasn't pleased by the lack of warmth in the welcome. I finally got to test drive the car (Audi TT convertible) and decided it wasn't for me. But even if it had been perfect, I'm not so sure I'd have bought it from this dealer. There WAS another salesman there who was polite and helpful. Ask for that one. The facility is fine, nice & clean, but the lot was so cluttered with Fiats that there didn't seem to be a designated place for customers to park. I parked between a couple of big Ram pickups.

RIP OFF ARTIST from SALES TO SERVICE SHOP

by from Quakertown, PA |

They did nothing but rip me off from minute one. The salesman lied about the vehicle being inspection ready. It has gone through repeated servicing within a week after purchase. He of course could not be reached for items he assured me would be resolved. They last minute placed the AS IS document at the time of signing which was never mentioned in the weeks prior to purchase. The car has died several times on me and now needs major repairs before it will pass inspection which was due 4 months after purchase date. RUN FROM WHAT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A USED CAR LOT SCAM!

Great Deal - Great Dealership

by from Philadelphia, PA |

While searching cars.com, I found the vehicle I had been looking for, located at Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat. I emaled the contact person expressing my interest, and he replied by phone quickly. I was so interested in the vehicle that I put a deposit on it over the phone. That evening I went in, the salesman was great (thanks Sebastian), and just like that I drove home in my new Jeep. Joe

quality of online services is very poor.

by from New York |

the prices on the dealer's online store is higher than the prices posted in cars.com - a way the company makes buyers to visit their site! I lodged a request online to be contacted for a used car. I have received any call backs since then (1-2 weeks), and ever after my subsequent follow ups.

Gotta' recommend em'!

by from North Wales, Pa |

Was in the market for a small car, Fiat was my first choice after looking at many........ But now add in Fiat of Montgomeryville and this made my choice a clear winner. Thanks to Andrew for making the process clean and trouble free...... Should add I spent some time with one of the owners,,,,, this was without a doubt very pleasurable.