Bill Marsh Ford

Used 866-392-2154
Service 866-413-2710

Exceptional Customer Service!!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Buying a car online for the first time, I wasn't sure what to expect regarding the complexity and quality of the car buying process. But Larry Taylor and his team at Bill Marsh Ford put me at ease from beginning to end, providing exceptional and quality service throughout my car buying experience. Their professionalism, attention to detail and constant communication kept me informed about the transaction and ensured the process went smoothly. Larry and his team not only met but completely exceeded my expectations!! Thank you again for a great car buying experience!

July 1, 2013

Monica, Words cannot express how appreciative we are for not only this wonderful review but for trusting us to travel all the way from Cleveland, Ohio to purchase a vehicle you saw online. Allowing Bill Marsh Ford to earn your business was great enough but to read this review about your experience is the biggest compliment we could ever receive. A huge thank you on behalf of Larry and the entire Bill Marsh Ford family. Joe Bryan

How it should be

by from York, PA |

After visiting one of the larger Ford dealerships, I left feeling like I had been through a gauntlet of big smiling, back slapping people who were out to gouge me. The vehicle quotes included things like "Zurich Shield" for $700 with no mention or explanation of why it was included. When I asked what it was, the salesperson somewhat incredulously responded that we could just take it off, as if I was wasting his time questioning the need for this dealer add on. I was quoted a high price on the vehicle lowballed on my trade in. I left feeling discouraged and quite honestly, disgusted. My father suggested I try Bill Marsh Ford. They are pretty far away from me, so I called them up and initially dealt with them over the phone, working with a Salesperson named Dave. We worked up a reasonable price on the car (Expedition) and estimate on my trade in. I went to the dealership to finalize the details and the closing on the new car and trade in couldn't have been smoother. The owner stopped by to make sure everything was okay and to say thanks. Bill Marsh is just a class act operation and I will buy from them again if I'm ever in the market for a Ford. I would recommend to anyone. Unfortunately, I can't comment on the service because I'm am too far away to practically have them work on the car.

Ford Edge, Mustang, F150, Jeep Wrangler.

by from Rapid City, Michigan |

I have bought several cars from this (Kalkaska) dealership and all have been handled in a professional manner. The service department (Dan) crew is outstanding! Tech's are very knowledgeable and willing to offer information regarding Ur repair. Overall their services the best around!

What a great car buying experience!!

by from Palm Bay, FL |

I recently purchased a car from this dealer through eBay. Since I live in Florida, I felt a bit uneasy purchasing a car online and having it shipped before I even got to drive it! Bill Marsh was a pleasure to work with. They are very professional and care about each transaction as if they are dealing with a family member! I felt they wanted to make sure I received my car quickly and were very confident that I would love it! Which I do!!! They kept in contact with me the entire time and even called me personally to let me know my car was picked up by the shipping company. I felt blessed and very lucky to have chosen the Buy it Now button purchasing a car from this company. They understand the customer service and honesty, which many dealers are lacking these days. The car I purchased was immaculate! Never have a seen an 8 year old car in such a great condition! It seemed like the previous owner somehow was able to avoid all of the normal wear and tear! It is such a clean car! i am very happy! I know I received an incredible deal and had the pleasure of working with a great company. Thank you Bill Marsh!! I love my X3!!!!!

October 27, 2013

Hi "ILoveMyCarFromBillMarsh"... I mean "WOW" and thank you for that incredible review and all those wonderful compliments. But I really want to say thank you because I could tell how uneasy you were initially on the phone but I asked you to just please trust us and I promised you would be so happy you did. So thank you for giving Bill Marsh Ford and me a chance. Again, thank you and enjoy your beautiful BMW down in beautiful Palm Bay! Joe Bryan

Great sales team !!!

by from Holland, Pa. |

My wife and I had a great car buying experience at Bill Marsh Ford in Newtown, Pa.. From the time we first step foot into the showroom to the time we drove our new Ford Fusion home. The experience was excellent.

July 2, 2013

Dear Brad & Rebecca, On behalf of the entire Bill Marsh Ford Sales Team I would like to say thank you for your business and for the excellent review. Your extremely nice words mean the world to us. We hope you love your brand new Fusion and if I may be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call me. Thanks again, Joe Bryan (215) 968-3806

Bill Marsh Ford Service Department

by from Feasterville Pa |

I am having my car serviced as I write this. The people here are very friendly and keep you informed on the repair. I have been to other Ford dealers in the area and left wondering what was fixed and what did I pay for. I am happy I purchased my car here, the salesman Steve was very honest and did not play and games with us. We did shop and did get presured to buy at another Ford dealer walked out and returned to Bill Marsh. Steve gave us the best price on our car the first time. The other Ford dealer said Bill Marsh could not sell us a car at the price we were given by Steve. Bill Marsh sold us the car at that price they are very honest. We also received Free Pa state inspection as long as we own the car and a free loaner. Thank you guys. Judy

January 31, 2013

Thank you for all of the kind words Judy. Taking the time to write this quick review means the world to every person in this organization. On behalf of the entire BMW Team, allow me to just say thank you again. Joe Bryan

bad service

by from Newtown,PA |

Service department very unprofessional

October 19, 2012

Dear NewtownMom, My name is Joe Bryan and I am the General Manager of Bill Marsh Ford. First and foremost please allow me to express my deepest & most sincere apology for the unpleasant experience you recent had with our Service Department. I would really appreciate an opportunity to speak with you and get an understanding of your concerns and do my best to try and make things right. I am always available Monday - Saturday every week so please never hesitate to contact me at your convenience. Hope to hear from you.

very pleseant

by from newtown, pa |

I found the salesman John Boorse pleasant, not pushy and very knowledgeable... overall a good car shopping experience

February 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your business and for your positive review!