Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

321 South West End Blvd., Quakertown, PA 18951

New 877-356-6302
Used 877-356-1113
Service 866-573-7631

We will NEVER be undersold!

No positive words are good enough...

by from east Greenville, PA. |

I have been purchasing vehicles and having service work done on my vehicles at Faulkner Ciocca Ford of Quakertown since the late 90's. I have as of yet to have any problems either in the purchase or service of vehicles. Their expert staff are always there even after the purchase of vehicles or servicing. Thank you all for your courtesy.

Great sales people

by from Bethlehem, PA |

This was a first time experience as I have never owned a new vehicle, and I went with a 2014 Ford Focus SE decked out with the leather, heated seats, and moon roof, since it was the previous year model. The vehicle had only 100 miles, and was in perfect shape. A small issue was I felt the wheel was not fully aligned but the rep worked with me for that. Also speaking of the sales rep, Matt Dymit came off great and made sure I knew what to expect, and I definitely recommend him.

First Time Car Owner

by from Coopersburg, PA |

They were very helpful with the entire process of buy my first car. Excellent customer service!

Excellent customer service!!

by from Coopersburg, PA |

I have bought from this dealer twice and my husband once. They were extremely helpful in finding the vehicles that suited our needs as well as fit our budget. Each time they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.

Worst customer service I have ever dealt with!!

by from Quarryville, PA |

While there to purchase we were treated like royalty it wasn't until after we left and had a few issues that we saw how horrible this dealership really is at taking care of their customers. We have made more attempts then I can recall, to email, and call several different employees and managers to try to get some help, all which have been completely ignored. I would hate to see if we had any major issues with our vehicle how it would be handled! Completely disrespectful and will NEVER return to this dealership.

Ciocca Ford of Quakertown responded to this review

May 2, 2015

E.A.S. We are sorry about your experience. We have looked through all of our records and can not find any match to the brief bit of information here. If you would please call our main line at 800-500-6696 we would love to assist you with whatever issue you may be having.

18 years and counting...

by from East Greenville, Pa. |

I have been a customer of Faulkner Ciocca Ford, now known as Ciocca Ford of Quakertown since 1997. I have purchased twelve vehicles from them and use their service center not only for service but also for inspections. My sales representative has always been Big Mike and shall always be. His knowledge of vehicles and his experience with financial institutions go above and beyond what is needed. I would recommend Ciocca Ford for any automotive needs, and of course ask for Big Mike...

good cars,quality people,excellent cust service

by from Lansdale, PA |

great people at this dealership. I bought a car in 2011 and came back in Oct 2014 when I needed another vehicle. We returned because of the customer service we received in 2011; ended up buying 2 in October 2014. 1 car is running perfect; the other car needed some attention. dealership has taken care of more than I would expect for a used car and I've taken care of a couple issues, which were maintenance items I would expect to take care of for a used vehicle. Overall, we are very pleased with this dealership and would recommend them for used car purchases.....no used car is ever perfect, but you can have peace of mind you're not throwing your money away if you buy a car from this dealership. my daughter needs a car so I keep looking on the website for the next purchase.

Do your telephones work?

by from Pottstown, Pa. |

Lefy several messages about buying a car there. NOT ONE E-MAIL or PHONE CALL BACK!

Ciocca Ford of Quakertown responded to this review

July 25, 2014

Mike we did make quite a few attempts to call the number you provided and also emailed you. I am sorry you did not receive the calls or the email. Hopefully we have the correct number provided by you. We do also find emails will go into spam from time to time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly about the Catera. I can be reached at 800-500-6696 - Ed

Rebate Information

by from W-B, Pa. |

Looking to possibly purchase a new pickup, found a fair priced unit advertised by Faulkner through outside online site and emailed interest and rebate questions. I received a quick response to my email with a standard reply but no answer to the rebate information question I asked for in email.

Great buying experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

It gives me great pleasure to highly recommend Faulkner-Ciocca Ford and General Manager Ag Antonios. After purchasing a vehicle for my daughter, an unforseen mechanical issue arose which could have caused a problem in the near future. Mr. Antonios handled the potential problem immediately. (Did I mention that I received a Veteran's Discount when I purchased the vehicle?) When is the last time you heard of an auto executive and a dealership that placed customer service above the bottom line? If you are in the market for an auto purchase this is the auto group that should be your 1st stop.

worst customer service

by from reading pa |

Was not happy from the time I walked in RUDE cold employees stay away bought a used car was on low gas when I test drive an when I went back to pick it was the low gas,was d told it would be clean lol never did I experienced such a terrible place nothing good