Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

321 South West End Blvd., Quakertown, PA 18951

New 877-356-6302
Used 877-356-1113
Service 866-573-7631

We will NEVER be undersold!

No positive words are good enough...

by from east Greenville, PA. |

I have been purchasing vehicles and having service work done on my vehicles at Faulkner Ciocca Ford of Quakertown since the late 90's. I have as of yet to have any problems either in the purchase or service of vehicles. Their expert staff are always there even after the purchase of vehicles or servicing. Thank you all for your courtesy.

Don't Do It!!!

by from COOPERSBURG PA |

I purchased a used car from their Bargain Corral. Upon taking the car to my mechanic before the sale and leak was found by the timing belt. An agreement was met that they would fix the problem and another agreement was met that I would agree to pay 100.00 of the 600.00 supposed repair. I purchased the car on a Wednesday. They brought the car to their Chevy dealership (I am not sure why, when they have a Ford dealership in their inventory of dealership), but anyway, I was told that I would have the car by the end of business. Well Wed., they told me the parts did not come in but I would have the car by Thursday. Thursday came and I was told that the car would have to go over to the Ford dealership (what a novel idea to have the Ford dealership look at a Ford car) to have the timing adjusted, but I would have the car by 5:30 that evening. 5:30 came and the car was not ready. I was assured I would have the car Friday. Friday came, then Saturday and I was promised that I would have the car on Monday. Well Monday came, same thing. I went down their and was on the phone with the my salesman who is telling me that the techs are looking at the car as we were speaking on the phone and trying to remedy the cars problem. Well I then informed the salesman that I was at the Ford service dept and no one was looking at the car and that the car was in the same place it was on Saturday when I first saw it there. Also, if they were to make delivery to me the previous Wednesday, why were all the stickers still on the car, you know the ones they put on the windshield with the year of the car and 1 owner, etc. The salesman was like, you are their now? I told him yes and nothing was done with the car and that there was not one car in any of the service bays. I tried to get the general mgr on the phone and was told he was on vacation. The service mgr was not at his desk, and I was not even offered to have a message taken. I went to the asst service mgr, who would not even completely listen to my problem and pawned me off on the service advisor, who now tells me that they don't know why but the car does not even run anymore and they would need a few more days to find out what the problem was. I told them at this point that I did not want the car any longer and wanted my money back. Well I got a little irate, and told him that he does not get paid to get yelled at and that I wanted to speak to the service mgr, who low and behold not 5 minutes before I was told he was not at his desk, was actually at his desk, because the mgr did get paid to get yelled at. I waited right outside his door. He never opened the door to see what the problem was. The supervisor from the Bargain Corral called down to the service dept and I was put on the phone with him and advised him that I was through with that car and this entire situation, And I informed him that I wanted a full refund and I was going to wait for someone to bring me the check. He said that he did not want to loose my business and if there was anything they could do. I told him "you are kidding right'? Well about 20 minutes later he came down with the check and that was that. I would not recommend any one of these dealerships to my worse enemy.

No pressure

by from Allentown, PA |

My sales rep, Brian Lendzioszek was off the charts!! He was very courteous, respectful, and seemed to know just what I wanted in a car.I love my 2015 Focus hatchback! I drive 80 miles a day to work, and only have to fill up the gas tank once weekly. I love the way it handles, and looks.Brian took the time to explain all of the features of my new car, and even helped me hook my cell phone up to Sync. (I'm not a computer wizard).If you're looking for someone who is not pushy, (no pressure), helps you find the car you need, then I recommend calling Brian at Ciocca Ford. He will help you find what you want.

Ciocca Ford of Quakertown responded to this review

August 15, 2015

Thank you Charles. Welcome to the Ciocca Family!

Great customer service

by from Quakertown, PA |

One of the best experiences I've had to a dealership they were straight and to the point and got me in a car with no hassle. Matt Dymit has helped me a lot along the way and is always there helping me and answering any questions I may have.

Great experience

by from Quakertown, PA |

Matt Dymit helped me get into my sebring. It was a painless experience and service has been phenomenal!

The best sale I.ever went through

by from Quakertown, Pa. |

Big Mike made it so easy. No stress and right to the point.

Happy customer here!!

by from Quakertown, Pa |

Great Sale personal!! I appreciate the fact that Matt Dymit answered all the questions i had and showed me a great line-up of cars i was looking for. My overall experience and satisfaction is a 10 out of 10. Thank you Matt for the shiny new wheels

Great Overall Experience!

by from Allentown, PA |

Had a great experience purchasing my 15 Edge here. Love my car and had a great salesman Jimmy Breslin. He explained everything about the vehicle as well as the benefits of purchasing with them like the Ciocca Promise. They got me through finance fast so I could get out and pick up my daughter on time.

Great sales people

by from Bethlehem, PA |

This was a first time experience as I have never owned a new vehicle, and I went with a 2014 Ford Focus SE decked out with the leather, heated seats, and moon roof, since it was the previous year model. The vehicle had only 100 miles, and was in perfect shape. A small issue was I felt the wheel was not fully aligned but the rep worked with me for that. Also speaking of the sales rep, Matt Dymit came off great and made sure I knew what to expect, and I definitely recommend him.

First Time Car Owner

by from Coopersburg, PA |

They were very helpful with the entire process of buy my first car. Excellent customer service!

Excellent customer service!!

by from Coopersburg, PA |

I have bought from this dealer twice and my husband once. They were extremely helpful in finding the vehicles that suited our needs as well as fit our budget. Each time they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.