Faulkner Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

New 877-356-6302
Used 877-356-1113
Service 866-573-7631

Home of Bottom Line Prices

No positive words are good enough...

by from east Greenville, PA. |

I have been purchasing vehicles and having service work done on my vehicles at Faulkner Ciocca Ford of Quakertown since the late 90's. I have as of yet to have any problems either in the purchase or service of vehicles. Their expert staff are always there even after the purchase of vehicles or servicing. Thank you all for your courtesy.

Do your telephones work?

by from Pottstown, Pa. |

Lefy several messages about buying a car there. NOT ONE E-MAIL or PHONE CALL BACK!

Faulkner Ciocca Ford of Quakertown responded to this review

July 25, 2014

Mike we did make quite a few attempts to call the number you provided and also emailed you. I am sorry you did not receive the calls or the email. Hopefully we have the correct number provided by you. We do also find emails will go into spam from time to time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly about the Catera. I can be reached at 800-500-6696 - Ed

Rebate Information

by from W-B, Pa. |

Looking to possibly purchase a new pickup, found a fair priced unit advertised by Faulkner through outside online site and emailed interest and rebate questions. I received a quick response to my email with a standard reply but no answer to the rebate information question I asked for in email.

Great buying experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

It gives me great pleasure to highly recommend Faulkner-Ciocca Ford and General Manager Ag Antonios. After purchasing a vehicle for my daughter, an unforseen mechanical issue arose which could have caused a problem in the near future. Mr. Antonios handled the potential problem immediately. (Did I mention that I received a Veteran's Discount when I purchased the vehicle?) When is the last time you heard of an auto executive and a dealership that placed customer service above the bottom line? If you are in the market for an auto purchase this is the auto group that should be your 1st stop.

worst customer service

by from reading pa |

Was not happy from the time I walked in RUDE cold employees stay away bought a used car was on low gas when I test drive an when I went back to pick it was the low gas,was d told it would be clean lol never did I experienced such a terrible place nothing good

We loved our auto buying experience

by from North Jersey |

We purchased a used vehicle with no hassle and at the price we wanted, no taxes were added to our price at all...Allison and Ed were great, my overall experience was excellent, there is a problem with the rating, all should reflect excellent, thank you very much

No Hassle Buying Expierience

by from Wenoanh, NJ |

I purchased a used 2013 Boss 302 from them (FEB 14) and the whole process went smooth - I had been searching for a Boss for a month or so...Ron Grigg did not pressure me at any point in the process and answered all of my questions via email/text/ and phone.. even on a Sunday...I took a visit (I live in SJ - about 60 miles away) checked out the car then decided a few days later that thet is the one I want so contacted them and a few days later I had it..I was interested in a set of winter rims/tires(as I am driving it as it is meant to be)and Mike Giambattista took care of that for me for a decent price and even delivered the rims/tires to me in NJ at no additional cost Negotiating is never easy but I thought they were more than fair with me.

Nice approach.

by from Allentown PA |

Very nice atmosphere with tables in an open area with two shiny cars right there. Salesman was courteous and knowledgeable. Reasonable but not excessive followup. Very nice vehicle but priced higher than I was going to spend.

Not impressed at all

by from Mountaintop, pa |

Not really thrilled with the dealership. The used car I purchased needs a four wheel alignment, the wipers wer shot, and the sales pitch for all the extras was WAY too long. I arrived during a snow storm and had a 2 hour drive back, and the finance guy insisted on showing me all options for increasing my monthly payment. This wasn't my first time buying a car, and they did their best to drag the process out for about 3 hours. I picked the vehicle up on Sunday, and was told there would be a full tank of gas; it was 3/4. I asked for an ice scraper (didn't care how cheap) be placed in the car for pick up; it wasn't. Floor mats were left stapled together, in the trunk. No one even opened them and put them in place. Now, these are all minor things, but this dealership repeatedly said how important customer satisfaction is to them ... if that WAS TRUE, I would have expected these things to be done. Would I go back? Probably not. Would I recomend them to a friend? Probably not, and definately not to a family member

Shop around then call here for the best price

by from Allentown pa |

I had shopped around for three weeks for a new f150. Just as I had gotten what I thought was my best price on the exact truck I wanted a text message from MR. Ag Antonios came through. It simply said "call me I want to sell you a truck." I told him for me to come down it would take beating this deal by 1000. He did that with a better truck! Hands down the best experience I have ever had with a car dealership. They have a customer for life. Thanks also to Ron Grigg who went out of his way to meet me on New Year's Eve!!! Get your best deal then get ready for quakertown ciocca ford to beat it.

Left with 2 vehicles!

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

Was looking for a used car for my daughter. I found a used truck I really liked so decided to purchase it. I took my daughter to other dealerships to test drive other vehicles but she did not find anything she liked. When we went back to pick up my truck she decided to test drive another car there and loved it. We were able to drive away with not one but 2 vehicles we are very happy with. Eric Halperin was very patient with us and spent most of his day with us closing both deals. Will not waste any more time looking elsewhere. When we are ready to purchase again we will just go right to Faulkner Ciocca and get what we want.