Ciocca Chevrolet

Service 888-762-4212

Faulkner-Ciocca Chevrolet - Home of Bottom Line Prices

AmAAAzing service at Faulkner-Ciocca Chevrolet

by from East Greenville, PA |

Why Faulkner-Ciocca Chevrolet? 1. Their staff is welcoming 2. Their service department knows their stuff 3. Jason Snyder provided an absolutely excellent car-shopping experience 4. A no-pressure environment Now the details: Showed up looking to find a used car replacement for a family member. Left with an AMAZING used car which was absolutely loaded. Jason Snyder deserves recognition for 5-star customer treatment (along with the hard-working staff in all the departments that assisted - Joe and Mark, thank you again!). God bless Faulkner Ciocca Chevrolet!

Ciocca Chevrolet responded to this review

January 14, 2014

Ramon, thank you for your kind words. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience purchasing a new vehicle here at our store. Let us know how we can help in the future! Mark Lawless, GM

Truck buying

by from Hellertown |

Found the dealership through autotrader. Good on pricing. Their cioccia promise is great. Who doesn't like free oil changes. Especially one on your birthday. We were there for quite a bit of time with financing issues. They did what ever they could to help me drive off the lot that day. New tires ,brakes, rotors ,ect. They even got us a bite for the wait. I don't think I'd be able to shop anywhere else and not be disappointed with the service. They've set the bar high and I don't think I could find a place that could reach it.

Came real close to buying a vehicle from Ciocca

by from Johnson City NY |

I came so close to purchasing a vehicle at Ciocca Chevrolet. I have been looking for a 2000 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma Extended Cab. They had one available and it was the closest to what I wanted. The price was decent. The woman who kept in contact with me was amazing. Super friendly and was as helpful as she could be in getting me any information I asked for. Planned on keeping my daily driver and buying the truck for mainly winter driving so my issue on why I wasn't able to purchase from them was because I had no idea on how I was to get down there to bring the truck back. I can kick myself for not going down and at least test driving the truck and then figuring out how to bring it back home. Whomever bough the truck is one lucky person.

Silverado purchase

by from Coopersburg. PA |

Very knowledgeable sales personnel. Lee Ziegler's knowledge of trucks and the different packages and options offered was especially appreciated, Very helpful in every aspect of the purchase. My truck buying experience at Faulkner-Ciocca was enjoyable. Everything a car dealership should be.

Typical of why Car Shopping is not pleasant

by from Montco |

The beginning part of our buying process was fine. They had a car that was what I wanted, they were very friendly, accommodating, etc. However, problems started when they became extremely pushy about "earning our financing", even though we already had perfectly good financing thru our credit union. With the promise of "pulling strings and calling in favors?, and getting us better financing, I reluctantly agreed to have my credit run again, knowing that based on my less than stellar credit score, I was in fine shape with the financing I had already obtained. However, the sales person would not let this go. I agreed and decided to wait until the next morning for the ?great news? to arrive. One other thing to add, prior to this financing issue, they were literally putting a non binding, non legal piece of paper in front of me, asking for me to sign it and state that I would buy the car, as a sign of good faith. I stated that driving 50 minutes to the dealer and spending almost two hours there, was my sign of good faith! I did not sign any such form. The next morning was a wait and see as no one from the dealer contacted me until I emailed them to see when I could come pick up the car. They had no good news to offer me, as they were not able to get the financing that they had claimed they would get. Don?t forget?I already had great financing already in place! The only thing that was a sticking point at this time was the value of my trade. They were offering me $1900.00 less than the most recent offer I had received from the previous dealer that I had visited, and a full $2200.00 less than Blue Book value. They seemed totally unwilling to work with me as long as I was using my own financing, coupled with a reasonable trade in value. I have since been told twice that they are ?waiting for an answer? to see if they can get more for my trade. Two days now, and haven?t heard anything. I guess I know what my answer is. This was a bait and switch from the minute I walked in the door. I was totally upfront with them about my credit, what I owed on my current vehicle, and how much I could afford to spend on my next car. They only seemed interested in getting my financing dollars, and nothing else. At this point, even after emailing them to tell them I still want to buy the car that is still on their website, they are not answering my requests to purchase the car!! I find it incredible that they won?t offer me the same trade in value as four other dealers had offered me, and really, they are low balling me on the offer they did make. If it was a few hundred off, I?d live with it, but it wasn?t even close. I don?t understand that they will let a car sit on their lot, knowing there is a buyer for it, with a great, low mileage, one year old car as a trade in. Totally baffles me, and I will never step foot in their dealership again, and would never recommend them to anyone. Terrible experience all the way around.

OMG wow!

by from Rockledge, PA 19046 |

I have been driving and buying car and trucks for over thirty years and I have never had such an easy job of it except when my Father-in-law GAVE me a truck. Stephanie Good contacted me so quickly after my initial informational request that I thought she was in the rom with me. Gregg Ciocca was among the nicest sales persons I have ever met, and I thought I had met the best years ago. My wife and I drove over thirty miles to meet the people at Faukner-Ciocca and we were not disappointed! Would I shop here again? The answer to that is, "Hell Yeah!" Great job guys, I will see you next time.

Great service! Professional staff!

by from Bensalem, PA |

My husband and I had been looking for an SUV that fit our needs and was within our budget. After going to other dealerships, we ended up here and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. We love our new Chevy Traverse! Thanks so much Chris & Mark and everyone at Faulkner Ciocca for all your help and making the purchase of our SUV such a positive experience.

True to their word....and then some!

by from Nazareth, PA |

Thanks to Russ, Jason and the all the staff who helped us in the purchase of our new 2014 Silverado. The whole process was very pleasant - from the initial visit to picking up the vehicle a few days later. Faulkner honored their price, which blew away the competition! But more than that, the whole experience was great! We were comfortable right from the start, feeling that we were being treated fairly and with integrity. Anyone looking for a new Chevy needs to take a serious look at this dealership.

Great experience! Terrific customer service!!

by from Philadelphia |

I have never written a review for a car dealership. However my experience at Faulkner was exceptional. I purchased a vehicle on 7/31/14 after several weeks of looking for a specific vehicle. I initially was contacted by Stephanie G regarding my vehicle purchase after submitting an online inquiry. Stephanie was very professional and wanted to find out exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle. She did not pressure me to come into the dealership, but rather focused on customer service and determining what I was looking for. (Of note other dealerships were just concerned with me getting into the door, not determining if they even had a vehicle I was interested in.) I was then put in contact with Eric K a salesperson. Eric greeted me when I entered the dealership and showed me around the vehicle. However Eric again was very professional and did not try and pressure a sale. He even sent me a You Tube video of the vehicle prior to my arrival to the dealership! Eric worked diligently to get the vehicle and equipment combination I was looking for. However I determined while there I wanted something a little different than I initially thought. He took the change in stride and brought the new requirement to the Sales Manager. Enter Ray, obviously the Sales Manager. Ray does a great job with his team and it shows! He also was very professional and did not try to force a sale. We realized the vehicle I wanted was not on his lot, but he offered to find it and still make me a deal that was fair. I informed him that I was in contact with several other dealers and he said he would be their prices! I left the dealership with Ray looking for the vehicle and equipment combination I wanted. This is important because in my experience car dealers do no want you to leave, especially when they know you are ready to purchase! However Ray did not try to make a car on his expansive lot fit me, but rather find the car that I wanted! He only asked that I give him a day or so to try and locate the vehicle. Ray called me later that evening and told me he located the vehicle and he would call with appointment to come in when the vehicle arrived. As promised he called a couple days later with my vehicle now in his inventory and with a phenomenal deal! I scheduled to go in a couple days later to complete the purchase. I went in and met with Mark S Finance Manager that handled all of the necessary paperwork in a thorough and speedy manner. Mark was again another example of stellar customer service! My experience was so positive that I will be returning with family and friends to purchase vehicles in the future!! I have purchased several new vehicles in my life and have not had such a positive experience ever! Everyone I encountered was genuinely interested in providing excellent customer service above all else!! If you are looking for a new Chevrolet product go see the team at Faulkner Ciocca Chevrolet!!

Outstanding Service and we will definitely be back

by from Macungie, PA |

My husband and I were getting ready to go on a family vacation when deciding to move to a larger vehicle. We reached out to Faulkner and had absolutely outstanding service. We were greeted with smiling faces from the second we walked in the door. Everyone was so helpful and friendly, it was so nice to not feel so tense when making this car purchase. Alli and Chris were awesome when working out the numbers before even coming in to test drive the vehicle. The numbers never once changed from when we were talking on the phone throughout the entire process. I am always worried about the teaser rate other dealers offer you and than what the monthly payment is when you arrive. This was our first purchase with Faulkner and we will sure to be back in the future. We also have already told some of our friends and family what a stress free and fantastic job everyone at Faulkner did from start to finish. We felt that they were thorough in going over the vehicle but also kept in mind that we were in a bit of a time crunch. This could not have gone any better, we will surely be back in the future.

"Great Buying experience at Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy"

by from Quakertown, PA |

Everyone at Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy made our new car buying experience a positive one. We only have good words to say about everyone we worked with. They honesty wanted to earn our business. When the customer walks away feeling like they got a good deal on a new vehicle and a more than fair trade in, it's a win for everyone. I would recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle visit this dealership first, because you won't need to look anywhere else. And when you do, please go see Jack Armbruster for your next vehicle. And tell him I sent you, because I get a referral fee for each new or used vehicle purchase.