Faulkner Ciocca Chevrolet

Service 888-762-4212

Faulkner-Ciocca Chevrolet - Home of Bottom Line Prices

AmAAAzing service at Faulkner-Ciocca Chevrolet

by from East Greenville, PA |

Why Faulkner-Ciocca Chevrolet? 1. Their staff is welcoming 2. Their service department knows their stuff 3. Jason Snyder provided an absolutely excellent car-shopping experience 4. A no-pressure environment Now the details: Showed up looking to find a used car replacement for a family member. Left with an AMAZING used car which was absolutely loaded. Jason Snyder deserves recognition for 5-star customer treatment (along with the hard-working staff in all the departments that assisted - Joe and Mark, thank you again!). God bless Faulkner Ciocca Chevrolet!

Faulkner Ciocca Chevrolet responded to this review

January 14, 2014

Ramon, thank you for your kind words. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience purchasing a new vehicle here at our store. Let us know how we can help in the future! Mark Lawless, GM

True to their word....and then some!

by from Nazareth, PA |

Thanks to Russ, Jason and the all the staff who helped us in the purchase of our new 2014 Silverado. The whole process was very pleasant - from the initial visit to picking up the vehicle a few days later. Faulkner honored their price, which blew away the competition! But more than that, the whole experience was great! We were comfortable right from the start, feeling that we were being treated fairly and with integrity. Anyone looking for a new Chevy needs to take a serious look at this dealership.

Great experience! Terrific customer service!!

by from Philadelphia |

I have never written a review for a car dealership. However my experience at Faulkner was exceptional. I purchased a vehicle on 7/31/14 after several weeks of looking for a specific vehicle. I initially was contacted by Stephanie G regarding my vehicle purchase after submitting an online inquiry. Stephanie was very professional and wanted to find out exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle. She did not pressure me to come into the dealership, but rather focused on customer service and determining what I was looking for. (Of note other dealerships were just concerned with me getting into the door, not determining if they even had a vehicle I was interested in.) I was then put in contact with Eric K a salesperson. Eric greeted me when I entered the dealership and showed me around the vehicle. However Eric again was very professional and did not try and pressure a sale. He even sent me a You Tube video of the vehicle prior to my arrival to the dealership! Eric worked diligently to get the vehicle and equipment combination I was looking for. However I determined while there I wanted something a little different than I initially thought. He took the change in stride and brought the new requirement to the Sales Manager. Enter Ray, obviously the Sales Manager. Ray does a great job with his team and it shows! He also was very professional and did not try to force a sale. We realized the vehicle I wanted was not on his lot, but he offered to find it and still make me a deal that was fair. I informed him that I was in contact with several other dealers and he said he would be their prices! I left the dealership with Ray looking for the vehicle and equipment combination I wanted. This is important because in my experience car dealers do no want you to leave, especially when they know you are ready to purchase! However Ray did not try to make a car on his expansive lot fit me, but rather find the car that I wanted! He only asked that I give him a day or so to try and locate the vehicle. Ray called me later that evening and told me he located the vehicle and he would call with appointment to come in when the vehicle arrived. As promised he called a couple days later with my vehicle now in his inventory and with a phenomenal deal! I scheduled to go in a couple days later to complete the purchase. I went in and met with Mark S Finance Manager that handled all of the necessary paperwork in a thorough and speedy manner. Mark was again another example of stellar customer service! My experience was so positive that I will be returning with family and friends to purchase vehicles in the future!! I have purchased several new vehicles in my life and have not had such a positive experience ever! Everyone I encountered was genuinely interested in providing excellent customer service above all else!! If you are looking for a new Chevrolet product go see the team at Faulkner Ciocca Chevrolet!!

Outstanding Service and we will definitely be back

by from Macungie, PA |

My husband and I were getting ready to go on a family vacation when deciding to move to a larger vehicle. We reached out to Faulkner and had absolutely outstanding service. We were greeted with smiling faces from the second we walked in the door. Everyone was so helpful and friendly, it was so nice to not feel so tense when making this car purchase. Alli and Chris were awesome when working out the numbers before even coming in to test drive the vehicle. The numbers never once changed from when we were talking on the phone throughout the entire process. I am always worried about the teaser rate other dealers offer you and than what the monthly payment is when you arrive. This was our first purchase with Faulkner and we will sure to be back in the future. We also have already told some of our friends and family what a stress free and fantastic job everyone at Faulkner did from start to finish. We felt that they were thorough in going over the vehicle but also kept in mind that we were in a bit of a time crunch. This could not have gone any better, we will surely be back in the future.

"Great Buying experience at Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy"

by from Quakertown, PA |

Everyone at Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy made our new car buying experience a positive one. We only have good words to say about everyone we worked with. They honesty wanted to earn our business. When the customer walks away feeling like they got a good deal on a new vehicle and a more than fair trade in, it's a win for everyone. I would recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle visit this dealership first, because you won't need to look anywhere else. And when you do, please go see Jack Armbruster for your next vehicle. And tell him I sent you, because I get a referral fee for each new or used vehicle purchase.

Great Price, Easy Process

by from Quakertown, PA |

I went into the dealer looking to browse at some used SUV's with low mileage. I did not have the expectation of making a deal that day, but if the price was right, it was an option. Gregg showed my wife and I a used SUV that fit the description of what we were looking for, it was priced well and was in excellent condition, but wasn't the color we wanted. He asked if we would have any interest in a new model, so we entertained the idea. He told us the "bottom line price" which was excellent, but there was no room to haggle. I had a trade and didn't get near what i was hopping, but my expectations for it were a little high, they did come up on their offer to get my business. Everything was seemless. The paperwork and financing were easy as well, they have some good service packages they add on to the manufacturers warranty, some come at no cost (service plan for an extra year) and some come at a cost (LMW 6 yrs 90000 miles). All in all, it was an easy experience and we walked out within 4 hours of going in, with a new SUV. Thanks!

Great sales, hunk of JUNK... and 28 points, where?

by from Emmaus, PA |

I will be honest, my sales experience was great, a shorted bulb was replaced... BUT I bought my 2008 PT Cruiser preowned. I spent almost 9k on it. It was a replacement from a car accident where someone totaled my, and my 80 yo mothers car. I purchased and was told it had a 28 point checkup. I am not sure what was "checked" The antifreeze was dirty, the air filter was BLACK (I still have it, and replaced it myself) I am suspect of the plugs. The gas mileage is estimated 19/22, I was getting 14/18, that went up a few points after the air filter. Bottom line... now in May, the plugs are not good... and the head gasket is going (Per my personal mechanic), as the Antifreeze color is off and the car is overheating. I am reasonable, head gaskets usually have to be opened up to see the state, or have a chemical test run. But to have basic tune up items not serviced for 9k? Faulkner will NEVER see my business again. I went on the word of close relatives, and a few friends, all long time Faulkner customers. I will not be back and I suspect THEY won't either. Now my 80 mother and I, have a low mileage, car not looked over that we may not be able to fix or use. I am sure our insurance company won't give us another 9k.

Great Experience!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Great Experience! Eric, Jason and Lisa were absolutely great! Contacted them online and made a trip from NYC. There car was waiting for me, detailed, at the exact price that was promised to me! Would definitely get another car from here!

Easy to deal with, great prices

by from Warminster, PA |

I went to look at new Chevy trucks, not really sure if I was going to buy one. After talking with Jason and going for a test drive, my mind was made up. I wanted to buy one. The only question now was how difficult would it be to get a deal that I was happy with. They evaluated my trade-in and gave me an offer. I countered with what I was comfortable with and a deal was made. There was no long period of waiting for them to check with the manager. After a brief conversation, the approval was given. They took my new vehicle back for a quick detail, filled the tank with gas, helped me transfer my belongings to the new vehicle, and I was on my way. They showed me how everything worked in a quick, easy to understand way. I definitely recommend them to anyone.

deceptive conduct w/refund for extended warranty

by from telford pa |

I was told by the finance mgr that I would receive a refund from the bank for the extended warranty which was financed as part of the loan and which I canceled, and he advised me to call the bank, called the bank and was told that is not correct. Again I called finance mgr and asked how do I get my refund? This time I was told i had to contact the company that had the warranty, called and was told the dealership has to refund the warranty and once I told them which dealership it was, they knew I was going to have trouble and advised me to call back and ask for the dealeship's accounting dept. because the finance dept won't help you. When I called the dealership they would not provide the accounting dept phone #. I had to hire an attorney. I have to admit there was dealership form for the cancelation that I signed but the lower portion of the form was completed after I left the dealership and I never received a copy of this form. Now I have to wait to trade in the car in order to get the payout figure to show the reduction of the amount for the extended warranty. I will never get a refund. If it was not for my attorney sending a letter I would have never gotten the payout figure reduced.

Faulkner Ciocca Chevrolet responded to this review

March 31, 2014

Nicky, Thank you for posting your experience. We do our best to ensure each and every customers get 100% satisfaction. Sounds like we must have miscommunicated with you. The situation you had with refunding money from a cancelled service contract is something we see often, and a lot of the times customers do not understand fully. When there is money owed to a bank, all refunds come off the principle balance, thus, you pay your car off sooner. If there is no loan and you own your vehicle outright, you would personally receive your refund. I hope this explains a little better how it works and I'm sorry if there was some confusion. Please feel free to contact me at any time should any questions come up. I'd be happy to help. Mark Lawless, General Manager 215-536-2100

Great Cars and Great Service

by from Allentown |

I went to Ciocca Subaru to service my car. As always, I got the best service possible. While I was waiting for my car, my wife and I decided to look around at some of the newer used models of Subarus. We were approached by Mr. Iwanicki. He began by asking if there was anything he could do to help us and we responded by saying, "No, we are just looking around." Mr. Iwanicki introduced himself as Ron and asked if he could help us. We agreed, so then he asked what we were looking for in a car. I explained that we had a very nice car but the car didn't have all-wheel drive like the Subaru. Ron then showed us serval different models of Subaru cars, but we were not ready to give up on the luxuries of our present car and decided not to trade our car. Ron then asked what was holding us to our present car. We answered, "Well, we feel that we were giving up too much of our luxuries." Ron then asked about the luxuries we were hanging on to. Afterwards, he showed us some cars that had every thing we were looking for. We were highly impressed and Ron took us through all the paper work and got us approved to drive home in our new 2014 Subaru Legacy. I never thought we would be walking out in a brand new car. We are very happy with our new car. Thank you Ciocca Subaru for your great staff and fast and friendly service. We look forward to doing business again. Jesus and Norma Rivera