Lafferty Chevrolet

Service 888-343-5523

Lafferty Chevrolet 50th Anniversary

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

by from Southampton, PA |

I would not recommend buying a car from Lafferty Chevrolet. I bought one (years ago) a Cavalier, though I was almost "pressured" into buying the car. The car I had the alternator went, really was old so no use to repair. I was told to go to Lafferty's (big mistake) and I talked to a young guy there, but when I waivered, a Jackson Lafferty came along to "make the kill". Hm, I did buy a car there (another big mistake) after he said I could use the trade - in and a small down payment for the car. Car was used for display, when I got it there was not much gas, said they had to fill it, or forget it. Also, I asked for a radio with a CD, Jackson said it would be installed, that never happened. Right off the bat I had a problem - the automatic window got stuck (frozen) in cold weather, no ice on it, and I had to open the door to pay the toll on turnpike (how safe). And the bank who issued me the loan, Lafferty should of never done business with them. Obviously this bank issues loans to people with ok credit, (mine wasn't bad, and always paid on time). After years of making on-time payments had a health problem, couldn't work, made as many payments, contacted bank to set something up, car re-poe'd (though I had a check to give them). I know this is not Lafferty's fault, but that bank should of not been used. If I didn't have good enough credit, Lafferty should of said so, and I would of had to come up with another option.

Dennis Garvey

by from hatboro,pa |

Bought a 2013 camaro last week..great people to deal with..i found a car a bit cheaper at another dealer but wanted to buy from Lafferty the sales team are super nice people..and it close to my home..i hope the service dept.is just as good..(jerry) you never got back to me about the stripe's tho..also the car was not as clean as it should have been when i picked it up..but all in all a great dealer..thank you guy's..i am enjoying my car Dennis Garvey Hatboro

2011 Camero

by from Scranton, PA |

Just bought a 2011 Certified Used Camero from Lafferty. The whole process was very nice and the staff was very helpful. It was not high pressure and they were very reasonable in their negotiations. No hidden tricks on pricing or number juggling. I would recommend buying a vehicle from this dealer.

August 6, 2013

Thanks for the great review and I hope you are enjoying your Camaro!! I am glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and hopefully we will see you again in the future! You purchased a beautiful Camaro and thanks again for your business we appreciate it!!!

Poor sales

by from 19020 |

False advertising on website... Vehicles not there or a much different price

When the owner of the business follows up your ser

by from Newtown, PA |

When the owner of the business follows up your service or your new/used car purchase with a personal phone call, you know they are serious about looking after their customers. I cannot recommend this dealership more highly, they are an absolute pleasure to deal with.

August 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your great review!That is actually the highlight of Jack's day! Lafferty has been in business for over 50 years and has a great personal relationship with the surrounding communities. We hold a new car clinic and have a Customer Appreciation Night for all of our customers! Dont forget to take advantage of our free oil changes and inspection for life! Please feel free to contact us for any questions you may have. Thanks again! THE LAFFERTY FAMILY SALES TEAM.

Excellent customer service

by from Langhorne, Pa |

1st time buying from Lafferty; best price right off the bat; no pressure; checked 2 other dealers and Lafferty was the best. New car orientation was very helpful. Pleasure doing business there.

August 12, 2012

Thank you very much for your great review! Lafferty has been in business for over 50 years and has a great personal relationship with the surrounding communities. We hold a new car clinic and have a Customer Appreciation Night for all of our customers! Dont forget to take advantage of our free oil changes and inspection for life! Please feel free to contact us for any questions you may have. Thanks again! THE LAFFERTY FAMILY SALES TEAM.

Pleased Customer

by from Newtown, PA |

Buying experience was easy and without pressure. Following purchase I attended a new car owner orientation, this was very informational. Well done!

August 12, 2012

Thank you very much for your great review! Lafferty has been in business for over 50 years and has a great personal relationship with the surrounding communities. We hold a new car clinic and have a Customer Appreciation Night for all of our customers! Don't forget to take advantage of our free oil changes and inspection for life! Please feel free to contact us for any questions you may have. Thanks again! THE LAFFERTY FAMILY SALES TEAM.

Car sale

by from Southampton Pa. |

Great Dealer, no problems, in and out quickly, also good pricing.

May 3, 2012

Thank you very much for your great review! Lafferty has been in business for over 50 years and has a great personal relationship with the surrounding communities. We hold a new car clinic and have a Customer Appreciation Night for all of our customers! Please feel free to contact us for any questions you may have. Thanks again! THE LAFFERTY FAMILY SALES TEAM.