Thompson Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Service 888-204-5685

Experience The Thompson Difference

Review for Erin Fallon ? Thompson Auto Sport

by from Allentown, PA |

I purchased a CPO 2013 Audi S4 from Audi of Warrington in May 2014. I was helped by Erin Fallon who treated me with respect, and provided excellent service through out the entire experience - even in post-purchase. Erin is an excellent sales person. Erin?s personality is upbeat, positive, and welcoming. On the day that I walked in to buy my S4, I approached Erin just at opening -right before she even had a chance to sit down and get settled in - and expressed my interest in the 2013 S4. Without hesitation, Erin got the keys and pulled the car around for a test drive. Additionally, I decided to buy my S4 through Erin and Thompson after observing how well my father was treated during his car purchase 1 month earlier. In summary, I would highly recommend going to Erin and Thompson Auto Sport for my next car purchase. Erin exemplifies the Thompson Organization, and their hospitality and dedication to the details and their customers.

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Erin and our dealership! Erin is an integral part of our team and we are thrilled to hear that she provided you with such excellent service. We hope you enjoy your S4 (and that your father is enjoying his purchase as well)!

It shouldn't be this easy....

by from Warminster Pa |

I walked into Thompson VW knowing what I wanted, but didn't know all that was offered. My Sales Consultant was Erin Fallon and she was terrific. Any question I had about the car, features, offerings from the dealer, etc..... she was right there with an answer and if she didn't know she immediately found the answer. I did check out other dealers in the area as far as pricing goes, but when it came to all that Thompson offers you I had to see if they would meet the other dealers pricing. They met the price and more. Erin didn't pressure me into any extra packages, she just laid out options I could have and the benefits. I totally recommend the TPP and the Platinum Warranty. They are both well worth the price. I haven't had to use it yet, but you can't beat what it covers you for... The sale was scary simple, considering I was expecting to spend the better part of my day there signing away my life. Erin also made sure that before I pulled off the lot, that I knew every button, feature, and control. A huge plus because who wants to pull off a lot not being somewhat familiar with your new automobile? Thanks for the great service and for my beautiful car... loving it. (2014 VW Passat TDI SEL Premium)

June 17, 2014

Fran, thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you are loving your Passat and that you had such a great experience with Erin!

Awesome experience with Erin Fallon!

by from Brooklyn |

We had a great experience buying a new VW Touareg with Erin. We live out of state (originally grew up in the Doylestown area), but we went out of our way to buy the car from them for the service. Our transaction was fairly complicated as far as car buying goes, and she helped us navigate it smoothly. There was no pressure, and she found us the exact car we wanted. She made our first car buying experience extremely easy and enjoyable. We trusted her and felt like she was representing our best interested throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend her to anyone.

June 17, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience! Erin is an integral part of our team and it's wonderful to hear that she made your first car buying experience easy and enjoyable.

I received excellent service at Thompson's!

by from New Jersey |

I was very pleased with every aspect of my purchase. Erin Fallon helped me every step of the way. As I was not able to buy a new VW, she found me an incredible 'pre-owned' Passat that I love. I smile every time I get into my car. When I brought it in for the first service check, I was treated royally. What a wonderful atmosphere. The wait time was reasonable and I was given constant updates. I am now a loyal customer and recommend Erin and Thomson's every chance I get.

June 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are so thrilled to hear of your experience with Erin - and that you smile every time you get into your car. We hope you will continue to enjoy it for many years to come!

Great Overall Experience

by from Jamison, PA |

I went here after visiting a few other dealerships. I had the pleasure of working with Erin Fallon. She educated me without pressuring me and she understood exactly what I was looking for. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend this Dealership to anyone who was looking.

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with Erin and our dealership.

AWESOME service! Great deal!

by from Doylestown, PA |

Our whole family agrees that this was the best buying experience ever! John Burns was a pleasure to work with - extremly polite and worked with us quickly and efficiently. This is our first VW and we'll gladly go back!

February 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear of your experience with John. Welcome to the Thompson family - enjoy your VW!

Great experience!

by from Horsham, PA |

My Wife and I recently leased a VW from Thompson VW in Warrington, PA. We had a fantastic experience at VW Thompson. We were in the market for a family sedan and narrowed our selection down to a few different sedans in the mid-size class. Although some of the other non-VW models were appealing, Mr. John Burns, Mr. Charlie Vail, and General Manager Mr. Joe Pistilli made it an easy decision for us. Mr. John Burns was extremely knowledgeable of the VW product. He was very helpful during the entire process and took the time to explain all of the vehicle's features, maintenance program, warranty, and service department appointment schedule. All three Gentlemen were very professional and extremely fair to work with. They made the experience one that was easy, non-pushy, and comfortable. I recommend VW Thompson for their VW, Audi, and Porsche products. I like the dealership and staff so much that I frequent there to say hello, have a cup of coffee at times, and make purchases from their parts department. I bring my vehicles there for service as well. Great service prices and they perform quality work. I highly recommend family and friends to the Thompson Organization for their next purchase or lease. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again to Mr. John Burns, Mr. Charlie Vail, and General Manager Mr. Joe Pistilli for providing excellent service.

February 10, 2014

GermanDriver2k14 - we are so happy to hear of your experience at our dealership! John, Joe and Charlie are integral members of our team and we are glad that they were able to help you with your lease.

Got The job done!!!!!!

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

I was in the market for a used suv. I tried one other dealership (it will remain anonymous) that had a used Saturn Outlook that I thought was the one I wanted. The experience there was lukewarm at best. They couldn't close the deal. I got back on cars.com & I found a 2007 Volvo xc90 at Thompson. This vehicle had everything the Saturn had, plus more. Mike was my salesman. Excellent salesman might I add. I was only supposed to check it out and test drive it, but I was blown away from the Thompson difference. They got me a great deal, showed me exceptional service, treated me like a VIP. Let's just say I ended up purchasing the Volvo and after 2hrs of owning it, I knew it was the best vehicle I've ever owned (I owned over 20 vehicles). Two weeks, one major snow storm later, I know this is the best investment I made so far in my life. I thank Mike, and the entire Thompson Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche team. VIP treatment all the way!!!

January 17, 2014

Winston - Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with Mike and our dealership. Welcome to the Thompson family - we hope you are enjoying your Volvo!

Used Volvo

by from Owego, NY |

Had an excellent long distance purchase experience. Matt, our salesperson was friendly and made the process stress free. The car and price were exactly as promised- great price, immaculate and full of fuel ready to drive 3+ hours home. We felt valued even though we weren't buying a Porsche!

September 25, 2013

Philip B - Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that Matt was able to help you, as we know long distance purchases can be a bit tricky. We hope you are enjoying your Volvo!

Very Pleasurable Experience

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

From start to finish, this was one of the best car buying experiences I ever had. Very friendly staff, honest and fair pricing, and a no nonsense streamlined approach to completing the paperwork. The entire process from the time I entered the dealership until I left with the car was less than two hours and this included the most amazing and comprehensive test drive I ever took. I kept saying to John (our sales rep) "Are we almost there yet" :-) Very nice job Thompson!!!

September 25, 2013

Adam B. - Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with John and the rest of our team, and hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

Purchase inquiry

by from Raleigh, NC |

Very informative and patient sales staff for Porsche. Very helpful in my search.

September 25, 2013

RJperry - Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that our staff could help you in your search.