Thompson Volkswagen Porsche Audi

1607 Easton Rd, Warrington, PA 18976

Used 877-548-8780 Used877-548-8780
Service 877-396-8994 Service 877-396-8994

Best dealership experience to date

by from Albany, NY |

I drove to this dealership 4 hours from where I live specifically for a certain car, I dealt with John Burns and he is an excellent saleman. I've never had such a good dealership experience, if they weren't so far away I would go there for every single car in the future as well! He showed me all the steps I needed to take so that when I came to pickup the car I was in and out within an hour. Everything was up front and there was nothing hidden about the financing or the purchasing of the car.

November 22, 2015

Steve: Thank you so much for submitting a review! We're so glad that your experience was pleasant and successful. We really appreciate your kind comments, and we'll be sure to pass them onto John. We look forward to working with you in the future if you find yourself in Warrington again!

closed

by from doylestown, pa |

dealership closed with no notice, received a letter dated 5-23, Sloane took over the dealeship

Easy Process, Great Vehicle

by from Bethlehem |

I recently just purchased a vehicle here and I was very pleased with the service, as well as the pain free hassle of the buying process. I dealt directly with John Burns who was outstanding throughout the entire car buying process. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Thompson, as well as going through the sales process with the expertise of John Burns

November 17, 2015

Kyle: Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad that your experience was pleasant and successful. We'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to John, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Audi Enthusiast

by from Doylestown |

I am an Audi fan, and several of my friends (Audi owners and Porsche owners) are as well. I will never go back to Audi Warrington again. Not for servicing my Audi, not for sales, not for anything. They are incapable of repairing Audis to the degree expected. My friends and I have all had to go back several times in order to have even the most simple issues addressed properly. It has been a very frustrating experience. I also do not appreciate how they "manage" the sales process. They are to focused on just making the deal, rather than making sure they are addressing customer's needs I am going to another Audi dealership to have my car serviced. I am also going to go to another Audi dealer to purchase my Audi's. Lastly, I reluctantly gave 1 star for the first four ratings. They are really "0's but the system did not accept that. .

October 9, 2015

Audi Enthusiast (me too!): Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I would appreciate the opportunity to talk to you and respond to the issues you encountered at our store. As a valued customer, I want to make sure that you can count on us to provide you with the best service possible. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at (215) 343-1600 x 2720. Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you. - Joe Pistilli, General Manager, Audi Warrington.

My VW Passat

by from Warrington PA |

I had a great experience when leasing my 2014 VW Passat. John Burns provided professional expertise and perfect customer service. All the staff were kind and courteous and treated me more like a friend than a customer. The car is great and runs well! When my lease expires I will definitely use Thompson VW again!! Thank you guys for being who you are!!

June 26, 2015

Helen, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience! We are so happy to hear that John was able to take such good care of you. Welcome to the Thompson family!

Excellent facility

by from Doylestown |

Excellent service. Mark Ambolino is the best client care technician this side of the Mississippi. Would buy future cars from Thompson and refer Thompson which I have done nunneries times.

June 26, 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback! We happen to think Mark is pretty great too!

Best Porsche service available

by from Bryn Mawr, PA |

We received the most outstanding service from Mark Ambolino and his team at Thompson Porsche regarding a complicated car entry system problem on a 911 which was correctly and promptly diagnosed and solved. It was the best service ever encountered.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for sharing you experience with us! Mark is an integral part of our service team, and we are glad to hear he could help you with your Porsche!

Audi Service

by from Richboro, PA |

Nothing but the best at Thompson. I would never get my car serviced anywhere else. They have a wonderful team.

June 15, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear of your positive experiences with our service team.

A honest, hardworking dealer

by from Newtown, PA |

I should have done this sooner, but was lazy. We bought my wife's Passat TDI almost a year ago from Thompson Volkswagon and the experience was great. Both my wife and I are very busy between work and our 2 year old and the sales person was kind enough to text me me the deal they can offer and get all the details straightened out that way. When we came in to take delivery, everything was ready to go, all we had to do was move our stuff from the car we were trading in to our new car and sign the paperwork. The process took all of 15-20min max. We got a KILLER deal and yet were treated as if we had paid OVER MSRP. Since purchasing the car we have had to deal with both service and their body shop (we got hit) and both have been professional, detail oriented and friendly. Always have had a loaner for us, and always has appointments available when we needed them. Basically, the service we got was something I would expect from a Merc, BMW or Audi dealership, not a Volkswagon. The car has been great, the dealer even better.

June 15, 2015

Mark, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that your purchasing experience was a smooth one and that you are enjoying your new Passat!

Best Service Around

by from Warrington, PA |

Best service around. I always have my car back when promised and the quality of the repair is always top notch!

June 11, 2015

Susan, we are so happy to hear of your positive experiences with our service department. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!