Thompson Volkswagen Porsche Audi

1607 Easton Rd, Warrington, PA 18976

New 888-903-8985
Used 888-699-9648
Service 888-204-5685

Complimentary car wash, vacuum and loaner vehicles available with every service

Excellent experience

by from Ottsville, Pennsylvania |

I had a great experience buying my first car from Thompson. I came in on a whim and found the perfect car. John Burns was really outgoing and let me drive the car home so I could have some time to tell if that was really the right car for me. At the end of the day they told me to get the car that makes me the happiest and if it wasn't the Audi then I shouldn't buy it (I expected the typical salesperson pressure). I ended up purchasing the car and they gave me some time to get my finances in order. Thompson was able to beat competitors interest rates so I have a great rate on my financing. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The owner comes out and shakes your hand, you get a few little gifts, and John made sure I know to call him whenever with any questions. Not that I'm buying another car anytime soon, but the next time I'll be coming to Thompson first.

June 8, 2015

Catherine, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. John Burns is an integral part of our team and we are so excited to hear that he made your experience a positive one. Enjoy your new Audi and welcome to the Thompson Family!

My VW Passat

by from Warrington PA |

I had a great experience when leasing my 2014 VW Passat. John Burns provided professional expertise and perfect customer service. All the staff were kind and courteous and treated me more like a friend than a customer. The car is great and runs well! When my lease expires I will definitely use Thompson VW again!! Thank you guys for being who you are!!

June 26, 2015

Helen, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience! We are so happy to hear that John was able to take such good care of you. Welcome to the Thompson family!

Excellent facility

by from Doylestown |

Excellent service. Mark Ambolino is the best client care technician this side of the Mississippi. Would buy future cars from Thompson and refer Thompson which I have done nunneries times.

June 26, 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback! We happen to think Mark is pretty great too!

Best Porsche service available

by from Bryn Mawr, PA |

We received the most outstanding service from Mark Ambolino and his team at Thompson Porsche regarding a complicated car entry system problem on a 911 which was correctly and promptly diagnosed and solved. It was the best service ever encountered.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for sharing you experience with us! Mark is an integral part of our service team, and we are glad to hear he could help you with your Porsche!

Audi Service

by from Richboro, PA |

Nothing but the best at Thompson. I would never get my car serviced anywhere else. They have a wonderful team.

June 15, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear of your positive experiences with our service team.

A honest, hardworking dealer

by from Newtown, PA |

I should have done this sooner, but was lazy. We bought my wife's Passat TDI almost a year ago from Thompson Volkswagon and the experience was great. Both my wife and I are very busy between work and our 2 year old and the sales person was kind enough to text me me the deal they can offer and get all the details straightened out that way. When we came in to take delivery, everything was ready to go, all we had to do was move our stuff from the car we were trading in to our new car and sign the paperwork. The process took all of 15-20min max. We got a KILLER deal and yet were treated as if we had paid OVER MSRP. Since purchasing the car we have had to deal with both service and their body shop (we got hit) and both have been professional, detail oriented and friendly. Always have had a loaner for us, and always has appointments available when we needed them. Basically, the service we got was something I would expect from a Merc, BMW or Audi dealership, not a Volkswagon. The car has been great, the dealer even better.

June 15, 2015

Mark, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that your purchasing experience was a smooth one and that you are enjoying your new Passat!

Best Service Around

by from Warrington, PA |

Best service around. I always have my car back when promised and the quality of the repair is always top notch!

June 11, 2015

Susan, we are so happy to hear of your positive experiences with our service department. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Thompson Dealer and Service in Warrington

by from Perkasie, PA |

I have been a first time Audi owner for the last 5 years. In my personal experience, Thompson service has been exceptional. All service needs have been scheduled promptly and service work performed professionally and timely. Would strongly recommend the Thompson Organization in Warrington, PA.for any and all service needs.

June 8, 2015

Bruce, thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experiences with our service department; they really are an amazing team!

VW service

by from Doylestown Pa |

I have owned Porsches and Audis but not recently a VW. I purchased a 1957 restored Karmin Ghia and had it break down near the Thompson detail shop. Some insulation had come loose and been sucked into the air cooled engine and the engine was destroyed. The manager of the detail shop offered to have it towed to Thompson VW which I thought would be a waste of tine since it was a 57 year old car. Vents the VW service manager suggested that they could replace the engine which I was surprised that Thompson could even work on the car. Not only did Vents order a new Skats engine but due to the age of the car he stored it inside for three months. Once the engine arrived Andrew installed and the car is better than new. I have been back for some minor service and been amazed at the quality of the work. Not only does Thompson do a great job on my Audi TT and Porsche 911S but they are able to do exceptional work on a 57 year old car. Thanks Thompson.

June 8, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy that we could help you with your Volkswagen, as well as your Audi and Porsche. We hope you enjoy your Karmin Ghia for many more years to come!

Great buying experience

by from Warrington, PA |

I did some of my shopping online between a couple of car dealerships and found that my response from Erin Fallon (sales consultant) to my requests and questions to be fantastic. She was very knowledgeable in all aspects and features of the Jetta that I was interested in purchasing. My purchasing experience was very easy and both she and all of the people at Thomson were extremely considerate of my time. I was there for approximately one hour and everything was taken care of! Erin answered all of my questions and I found the entire purchasing experience with her to be very pleasant. Additionally, I have been fortunate enough to use Thomspsons service over the past 10 years. All of my experience with both sales and service with this organization has been truely excellent!!!!!!!!!

November 29, 2014

Steve, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Erin. She certainly is an integral member of our team and we are thrilled that she made your car-buying experience a great one! Have a happy holiday!

Awesome Car, Great People!

by from Lebonon Pa |

I recently purchased a used Mazda 6 from this dealership. I am very pleased with the car and would recommend this dealership very much. It was a pleasure working with the Gentlemen down at Thompson and I want to thank you-all for the honesty and integrity that you displayed.

November 29, 2014

Mose, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We hope you are enjoying your Mazda and that you have a wonderful holiday!