Sussman Honda of Willow Grove

Service 877-287-1334

1 of 1 review

Bait and Switch Policy

by from Phialdelphia |

We had a deal to lease a Honda Civic from them in March and got a quote we agreed to. However since we already had a Accord Loan, Honda finance requested us to have a cosigner. So in April, we call Sales Manager of Sussman who said he would commit to the price if we get a cosigner.So we had a cosigner run her credit check with Sussman. Two days later the credit was approved. After this the sales manager backed out saying he wont be able to commit to the price in April. This made no sense because he committed to the price in April before we ran the cosigners credit check. They play this trick after your credit check is run as well as your cosigner is signed. This is how they force you to pay higher prices and bait and switch . I was given a better price from Piazza Honda but wanted to stick to Sussman as I had one my old accord from them. However not only is this sales manager delusive but also not considerate of the loyalty to repeat customer. Please stay away from them atleast till people such kind of sales managers are running the dealership. I have complained to the General Manager and hope to hear from them. However one this is sure we lost trust that we had with Sussman. I definitely would say you may want to look for a different dealership.

(1-1 of 1 review)