Margate Lincoln

2250 N. St. Rd. 7, Margate, FL 33063

New 888-833-3617
Used 877-273-3402
Service 877-468-4990

We strive to meet your automotive needs!

So easy to deal with.

by from Tamarac-fl |

My third Lincoln from Margate Lincoln, they are so easy to deal with. Maurice always treats me as a valuable customer,. When it comes time for service they are timely and thorough.

Customer service

by from Boca Raton, FL |

As always, Mike was very helpful in a courteous and professional manner. I want to take this opportunity to let you know that Mike was the primary reason for me to purchase my new C70 Volvo at your dealership. Thank you Mike for all you do! Mohsen Trabelsi

Excellent and Friendly Experience

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I am extremely happy with my new vehicle. The professional, friendly and efficient assistance of Hiram Soto made the transaction a very pleasurable experience. The preparation of the vehicle and the related documentation were done expeditiously and completed on time, as promised. I have been a satisfied customer of Margate Volvo since I moved to Florida in 2007 and I would confidently recommend you to my friends and family. Again, thank you Hiram, for your valuable assistance and advice, in making this transaction happen.

Great Dealership-Extraordinary Sales Consultant

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Margate Volvo. My sales consultant, Serdar Dosemecioglu is absolutely the main reason for my decision to purchase both vehicles. His knowledge, professionalism and work ethic are to be commended. Serdar and the rest of the staff at Margate Volvo are fantastic.

Excellent buying experience

by from Miami, Florida |

Allan was a wonderful support on our decision to buy a new car. Extremely attentive to our needs and always friendly and committed to give us the best customer support. In all these years living in US and buying car i had never meet a sales representative better than Allan. Simple a wonderful person.

very good experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

After having a very bad experience at another dealer in broward, I called Margate Volvo and what a difference in customer service and honesty. We made a deal that was beneficial to all and I walked out with a new car, all in under an hour. I would highly recommend this dealership. It is the second time I bought from them; I don't know why I din't go to them in the first place when buying my second car. Next time, I go directly to Margate!