Piazza Ardmore Acura VW of Ardmore

150 W Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003

New 888-643-3033
Used 888-643-3039
Service 877-847-2779

Experience the Power of One.

Great service friendly people

by from Pottstown, pa |

My experience at Vw Ardmore was amazing and they were very help. It was easy and fast everyone team member was a big help definitely give it a a+

June 4, 2015

Hi Shane, Thanks for the 5-stars and recommendations! We look forward to working with you again. Respectfully, Randy Bridegam General Manager

Above and beyond customer service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Rocco went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied.

Customer Care

by from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania |

I will rate the services that I have received as superior. My last service provided for me was by Shawn. He is an excellent service person who knows how to treat a customer. If Piazza Volkswagen used a scale, I would give Shawn a 10. Shawn charming smile and friendly personality is a plus.

Not much of a service.

by from Bala Cynwyd, pa |

It is time to find a new Volkswagen dealer to service my passat and jetta. I had brought my passat in for the 20000 miles service. I asked the service desk to also make sure they rotate the tires and was told that it was part of the service anyway. Apparently my husband always had a suspicion of tires not being rotated in our previous volkswagens (total of 5), so he had put marks on the front rims without my knowledge. Well, even after being told the tires were rotated, my husband told me that they were not when he looked at the car that night. We are very disappointed and lost all faith at the service department. Its very difficult to trust as to what they do or maybe even not do. I just hope volkswagen does not turn in to a Jiffylube where they charge people for oil changes that they do not perform.

Accurate estimation of service timing

by from Ardmore, PA |

I needed new tires for my 2012 Toureg. I needed to purchase them over the phone in advance, which delayed the process a bit (why I rated the buying process a 3). Once I arrived at the dealership to install and align the tires, I received a very accurate estimate of the timing. It allowed me to grab lunch and do a little shopping while I waited. It didn't drag out longer than the customer service person said, which was a pleasant surprise.

As always great service

by from Philadelphia,pa |

Always friendly and professional very easy scheduling very responsive car cleaned after each service

Consistently great experiences

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My wife & I have taken our 2012 GTI to this dealership a handful of times, & they're always friendly, organized, & easy to work with. Their rates are competitive & they're never condescending or looking to sell us services we don't need. We're always given options before any work is done.

Great experience

by from Narberth, PA |

The check in was warm, efficient and very pleasant to deal with. Those behind the desk went out of their way to be helpful. Thank you very much.

July 17, 2015

Thanks for your great 5-star review! We appreciate it very much! Respectfully, Randy Bridegam General Manager

Good treatment

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I have been using Piazza VW since 2004 for service, and in 2013 I bought my 2nd Passat from them. I am consistently treated well by the service department, and buying the car from the sales department was a very good experience. I would recommend the company without reservation.

July 17, 2015

Hi Mary Lynn, We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership with both sales and service! We hope you are enjoying your new Passat. Please do not hesitate to stop in or contact us if you need anything in the future! Respectfully, Randy Bridegam General Manager

Great Service

by from Wayne, PA |

Great customer service by sevice writer Shanon Deegan.

July 17, 2015

Hi Jeffrey, Thanks for the great service review. We are glad Shannon Deegan provided excellent service. Respectfully, Randy Bridegam General Manager

no problems

by from Narberth, PA |

10,000 mile check done under warranty. Can't discern quality of work; assume done properly. Phone call to service to determine best time to come was not handled that well. But once there, everyone I dealt w/ was very nice.

July 17, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry the phone call wasn't as planned, but once you arrived everything was speedily corrected. Respectfully, Randy Bridegam General Manager