Piazza Ardmore Acura VW of Ardmore

150 W Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003

New 888-643-3033
Used 888-643-3039
Service 877-847-2779

Experience the Power of One.

Great Experience!

by from Wayne, PA |

5- stars all the way! I used this dealer for services. It was a great experience, every staff member that I encountered with was friendly and put a smile on their face. I was in and out and enjoyed their waiting area. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family! Thanks for taking such good care of me!

Thrilled with Sales Experience

by from Ardmore, PA |

I wanted to let you know how great my car buying experience was with Piazza VW was in part of Jon Zecchino. I've purchased one other car prior to this lease and it was a stressful and exhausting process. From day one, at Piazza VW, I felt comfortable and attended to, but never pressured. Jon was responsive (even when out of the office) helpful, honest and fun to work with. I am thrilled with my car and having a blast learning to drive stick. I will absolutely recommend Jon and VW in the future!

Pleased

by from Ardmore, PA |

I was very pleased with the service and the fact that you were able to squeeze us in without an appointment on a very busy Monday. Everyone there was very professional, prompt and responsive.

Best staff!

by from Ardmore, PA |

The staff and representatives at Piazza are the best. I had scheduled an appointment for a state inspection in March with the knowledge of having a medical appointment one hour later. Bad timing on my part, but the Piazza people did their best, completed the inspection and got us out in time to make our hospital appointment on time. I felt like I was in Disney. Five starts to Piazza Acura of Ardmore!

Great experience.

by from Barrington, RI |

These guys were great. Make the whole experience as convenient as possible. They helped me out with all the logistics a. Buying a car from out of state b. returning a rental and c. holding the car on a deposit while I arranged financing on an 11 year old car. I highly recommend these guys.

Great Exprience!

by from Ardmore, PA |

I want to thank the team, and Vince, especially. He has been very understanding, expert and professional. I am most grateful.

Excellent Service, Everytime!!

by from Ardmore, PA |

Time after time, I continue to have amazing service at Ardmore VW. Everyone is so nice and always professional. This is what keeps me coming back. Kudos to our team!!

Outstanding dealership

by from Abingdon, MD |

We used cars.com to minimize our search area for a CPO VW Tiguan. We emailed 5 different dealers through the site and received calls from 3 dealers, but Piazza Ardmore was the most accomodating. We chose this dealership over the "more local" dealers due to this excellent communication. After test-driving one vehicle at another dealership much closer to us, we were planning on returning to the same dealership, but salesman Greg Repice asked us to give them a shot at beating other dealer's prices. The drive to the dealership was 1.5 hours, but we were interested in hearing what they had to say. We set up a time to meet with Greg on a Saturday after negotiating some prices over the phone and knowing exactly what we wanted to pay for the vehicle we wanted. The process at the dealership was great, we already had our own financing, but decided to apply for VW financing and the finance manager, Lauren, came back with an offer that was slightly above our pre-approved APR, but spoke to VW again and they made sure to beat the rate we had received. Greg worked diligently with the detail team to make sure the Tiguan was ready that day so we could drive off the lot that day. After a few hours of paperwork and detailing, there were some issues with some sap on the hood of the vehicle which we were notified about, but they promised to fix this issue. We will be returning to the dealer and they have promised to have all sap removed from the hood and a new clear-coat applied, all while giving us a loaner car so we aren't stuck at the dealership for the several hours it will take. Overall, the service from Greg, Lauren, and the team at Piazza Ardmore VW has been beyond excellent. After this experience, we would definitely make the 1.5 hour trip again to work with this dealer!

Wonderful Place!

by from Ardmore, PA |

This is a wonderful place to get my repairs done. Vince and Sean have been truly remarkable and Shannon has taken the extra step to make your visit and experience the best I have seen.

Welcoming & Friendly!!

by from Ardmore, PA |

Everyone from the parts department to the cashier were very welcoming and friendly. I continue to come to this dealership due to the exceptional customer service. As a minority, I do not experience this type of professional and courteous customer service everywhere I go for repairs, etc.

Exceptional Visit!!

by from Ardmore, PA |

Shannon was exceptional and I have never met any other personnel in the dealership industry like her. She is the best and I would like to continue to use your dealership for future services. I would also recommend you to others, because you are the best!