Armen Chevrolet

125 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003

New 866-409-0770 New866-409-0770
Used 888-255-7986 Used888-255-7986
Service 877-256-8803 Service 877-256-8803

Armen Chevy -- You Always Get More in Ardmore!!

Armen Chevrolet treated me like family

by from Dresher, PA |

Best car buying experience I've ever had!! Everyone at the dealership was friendly and accommodating. I will recommend my friends and family to Armen Chevrolet

November 1, 2015

Hello Brent, We try to treat all of our customers like family, so it is very nice of you to say this in your comments. We could use any referral you want to send us. Enjoy the new 2016 Chevrolet Cruze you just leased!!

service was great but took too long

by from Philadelphia |

service and hospitality was good but wait time was too long for regular servicing needs (took slightly more than 3hrs to get done)

April 30, 2016

Hello Vic, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We apologize for the time it took to complete your regular service and we will do our best to insure it doesn't happen again. The fact that you were still able to give us a 4 star review after the time it took to repair your car makes us feel we did some things right. Again, we appreciate the honest feedback!

Great Service!

by from West Chester, PA |

I had an oil consumption problem on my car. The process at Armen was flawless! I called Chip, made the appointment asked for an SUV loaner car and got it! I got my car back and everything was great. A week later my check engine light ended up coming on. I called Chip he got me in right away and gave me another loaner. I was told it would be ready mid week but it was done way quicker. When Chip called I explained I had a family emergency and was unable to come get my car. He then offered to drive my car to my house and pick up the loaner, and that's what he did! I would definitely recommend Armen!

March 24, 2016

Hello Amy, We are so glad to hear your visit with Chip and the rest of our service team was so positive. It means a lot to us that you take the time to share your experience with other Cars.com customers. Thanks for the perfect 5 star review!!

Excellent Service Team

by from Ardmore, PA |

Karen is especially excellent, explains everything fully, and always goes the extra mile for the customer. Excellent mechanics - maintenance and repair work is stellar.

March 24, 2016

Hello Susan, The feedback you provided is really appreciated. We will make sure Karen is aware of your very positive comments. Thanks again for choosing Armen Chevrolet for your vehicle maintenance and repairs!!

Great buying experience

by from Meadowbrook pa |

Kyle Bennett was very helpful in guiding me through this purchase for my 18 year old son. I will definitely be making my next purchase at this dealership. Very professional and knowledgeable

March 9, 2016

Hello David, We thank you for taking the time to share your recent purchase experience. Kyle is a very good sales person, who really cares about his customers. It is very nice of you to recognize him in your review. We look forward to helping you with your next purchase!!

great service

by from Ardmore, PA |

The Armen Chevrolet Service personnel were extremely courteous. Repairs were completed in a timely fashion on the 2006 Equinox. Shuttle service was not needed this time, but it is nice to know it is available, just in case.

March 9, 2016

Hello John and Amelia, It is so nice to hear that our service personnel were extremely courteous when you had your Chevrolet Equinox in for service. We look forward to servicing your automotive needs in the future.

Recent service

by from Bryn Mawr, PA |

Work was done quickly and at reasonable cost, waiting area was comfortable, clean, and well stocked. Personnel were pleasant and helpful.

March 9, 2016

Hello Joyce, Thank you for giving us feedback regarding your recent service. The comment you wrote and the excellent review are both appreciated. Thank you again for your business.

Nice lounge, God service

by from Ardmore , pa |

Comfortable lounge area, which makes the wait better! I was helped with respect in a timely manner. Will return in the future.

March 1, 2016

Hello Briana, Thank you for the nice comments regarding our lounge area. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Great Service

by from Ardmore PA |

Great Experience... I would recommend this to another.... thanks for sending me the survey. I think this is enough words at this point

March 1, 2016

Hello Anthony, While it appears you are not a person of too many words, the great comments you shared are really appreciated. Thanks for the 5 star review!!!

Nice people, excellent service

by from Ardmore, PA |

Every time I go to Armen they always do everything perfectly and beyond what is expected. Nice people and service.

February 25, 2016

Hello Mary, Thank you for the a beautiful review. Our team strives to go "beyond what is expected" and make our customers feel special. It is very nice of you to share your experience with others. We appreciate your business!!