Armen Chevrolet

125 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003

New 866-409-0770
Used 888-255-7986
Service 877-256-8803

Armen Chevy -- You Always Get More in Ardmore!!

Nice and easy...

by from Phila., PA |

No one likes to take a car in for service but if the customer service experience is a good one, it makes the trip easy to deal with. Thanks for a great customer service experience!: friendly and courteous staff, appropriate wait time, comfortable waiting area with amenities like coffee, water, reading material and Wi-Fi!

June 2, 2014

Hi Debra, WOW!! You really hit it on the nose. Thanks for recognizing that our staff provided a "great customer service experience." Our service team tries very hard to make our customers feel welcome and have the experience be as pleasant as possible. Thanks for noticing!!

New Chevy Purchase

by from Narberth, Pa. |

I was very pleased to once again purchase a car at Armen. The deal was exceptional and the sales department made me feel like family. The new showroom is beautiful. My compliments to all and I thank you.

June 13, 2014

Hello Michael, It was really special to have you take delivery of the first new vehicle delivered from our new showroom. Your loyalty and friendship really means a great deal to us. You are "like family" to us and we thank you!!!

Great service

by from Ardmore Pennsylvania |

Chris was excellent in the purchase of my car..And everyone was friendly and courteous. I am very pleased with my car and I thank you again for such wonderful service. Thank you. And the gas mileage on the car is excellent. Thank you for a wonderful buying experience. Thank you!!!

June 13, 2014

Hello Catherine, Thank you so much for choosing Armen Chevrolet for the purchase of your new car. So glad to hear you had a "wonderful buying experience"!! We will be sure to let Chris know about your excellent review of our dealership.

great service

by from ardmore pa |

Customer service Mr. Steve Martino was very polite, and had my truck serviced ASAP The waiting room is a big improvement. It was a pleasure.

June 9, 2014

Hi Robert, We will be sure to pass your feedback along to Steve Martino. Glad you like our new customer waiting area. Thanks for your business.

Great service experience. Always kept informed.

by from Ardmore, PA |

The appointment was easy to make via the website. The appt. was confirmed multiple ways. The work was completed in a timely manner. The service advisor was very professional.

June 2, 2014

Hi Edward, Thanks for the perfect 5.0 rating. Glad to hear you were treated in a professional manner by our team. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

excellent service

by from Yeadon Pa |

Always have servicing done at dealership and all work is done to my satisfaction the first time...That is very important to me as I don't like to return upon work that is not properly done

June 2, 2014

Hi Elaine and Jim, We value your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to let other customers know about you experience at Armen Chevrolet. Glad you work done right on the first visit!!

ENJOYED THE WAITING ROOM

by from ARDMORE, PA |

MY FRONT, DRIVER SIDE, ON MY INVOICE, STATED THAT THE DOOR HANDLE WAS BROKEN. I WISH THAT THEY WOULD HAVE STATED WHETHER THEY COULD FIX IT AND APPROXIMATELY THE COST TO FIX. LOOK AT YOUR COPY AND MAYBE YOU COULD LET ME KNOW. I THINK SOMEONE FORSED IT TRYING TO BREAK IN. I HAD NO OTHER DAMAGE OR LOSS.

June 3, 2014

Hello Jack, Thanks for giving us your feedback. It sounds like we noted a broken door handle on your repair order, but did not give you a quote to repair the handle. We will investigate the cost and get back to you shortly. Thanks for making us aware of this problem.

great salesman poor service

by from armen chevy ardmore |

the salesman was great , but this is the third truck my family purchased in three months from armin any the first two came in for service and the survice was very poor .

June 2, 2014

Hi Scott, Thanks for letting us know Ed did a great job as your salesperson. Sorry to hear your service experience was poor. I will have someone from our service team reach out to you and see what we can do to make it right. Again, sorry for the problem.

Great service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Fast service, great new customer lounge. Personnel are wonderful always make me feel like I'm special. Wouldn't go anywhere else. I know nothing about cars but the service people explain everything.

May 14, 2014

Hi Deborah, What a great review!! Thanks for commenting on our new service lounge and the level of service you receive from our people. Your business is valued here at Armen Chevrolet!!

excellent

by from Ardmore PA |

everyone at this dealership is kind and concerned. I would not go anywhere else for a car or for repairs.

May 14, 2014

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. We really value our loyal repeat customers.

Great service, very clean facilty.

by from Philadelphia,Pa |

Steve Martino was my service advisor, is very professional, patience and kind. I was in and out in no time, he explained what needed to be repaired on my vehicle and why, told me the cost and I able to pay that amount and no more and that was what I WAS CHARGED NOT A PENNY MORE. Armen is a great place to take your car and I trust them to work on my car.

May 12, 2014

Hi Elaine, Thanks for noticing how clean our service facility is kept. The support staff works very hard to keep it that way. Glad to know you were not charged a "PENNY MORE" than you were quoted. We will be sure to pass along your great comments.