INFINITI of Ardmore

306 W Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003

Used 800-750-1656

Deceptive

by from Philadelpphia, PA |

This dealership is very deceptive and simply cares ;ittle about their customers. They do not return calls, deceive customers about prices and options only to get them into the showroom and deny what was previously quoted. Stay far away from this place. They called me for a good deal on a trade-in. I did not call them!

August 14, 2014

I can not identify who you are...can you please reply back with your name so I we can review your situation and have a manager respond.

Great Buying experience best I have had !!

by from Phila PA |

I hate when its time to buy a new car and have been putting it off for too long . I am actually very glad I walked into Infiniti of Ardmore and was greeted by Phil Polite. He is such a professional I felt very welcome by his good hand shake and great smile, it was like he was happy to see and work with me. Phil took the time to really listen to what I wanted in a newer vehicle and helped me with My new Q50 . He answered all of the questions that I had and even spent time going over how to use my new car. I am very happy and I hope when its time again I get to work with Phil again. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and engaging while I was waiting on paperwork. I felt like I was in and out in no time. Best Car buying ever !!!! Thanks Phil and Infiniti of Ardmore !!

Customer

by from Phila., PA |

Was impressed with Phil Polite ... was very clear when explaining the purchasing process, credit checks, etc. Mr. Polite listened to what I was looking for in a car and was attentive to my finances. I am looking forward to purchasing within the next few days.

im satisfied w buying car at here.

by from bala cynwyd pa |

I purchased Q50 hybrid from sales person, phillip, at this dealer. He explained me several options to purchase new car and game me good deal. I would like to buy next car at this dealer again.

Professional and quick

by from Ardmore, Pa |

I have had a good experience, car I wanted was there and in excellent condition, the few things it needed they offered to do, gave me a nice loaner car until it was ready, the price we agreed to was written down and that was that. I would go back.

February 26, 2014

Sports car buyer, we are glad you had a good experience. Please let us know how we can improve it in the future to receive a 5 star rating. We look forward to having you back.

Terrible Sales team.

by from Atlanta, GA |

Terrible Sales team. Claim they had the car I saw on the Internet, wanted to purchase it, they claimed it would take a week before they could sell it to me, while they had gone and sold it to someone else and didn't even have the curtesy of saying its been sold so I could look somewhere else. A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. Very rude.

February 26, 2014

Armani, we apologize for any inconvenience. We are always happy to service our customers and strive to have cars available that will meet you needs.

Not Great

by from newtown square, pa |

I bought a used car here. negotiated on Friday but returned to do paperwork on Sat. They played games with the paperwork, and overcharged me by 500. During negotiation, I signed an informal piece of paper and their asking price was on it. We negotiated, and eventually shook hands on a price 500 lower, but I never scratched in the new price. When I returned, of course there was no mention of the price we shook on. I guess they needed 500 more than I do, yeah right. Stay away.

February 26, 2014

Usedcarbuyer, we apologize if you were unhappy with your experience. However, we are unaware of the issue you had in mind. Please feel free to call us to let us know what happened, and we would be happy to work with any agreed pricing.

Bait and switch

by from Winslow Twp, NJ |

Called first and was told the car was still available. When I got there, I was told the car was just sold and was shown another used car with a cracked windshield.

February 26, 2014

Audi enthusiast, we strive to have excellent customer service. However, there is often turn over on our lot that we can not control. We were happy to show you a comparable vehicle to accommodate you, and are sorry that it wasn't the customer service experience you were looking for.