Martin Main Line Honda

Service 888-693-6558

Martin Delivers

Best dealership I've ever felt with PERIOD

by from Admore PA |

I could not of gotten a better price or dealt with a better salesman (Patrick). I have been looking for vans for months across the country. Your dealership not only had the best price but the best customer service.

Bad buying experience

by from Main Line Pa |

My transmission on my old Honda was gone( after 200,000 hard miles ), so I needed a new car fast. I went to Martins in late December when they were having a sale. The place was so crowded, it was hard to find a sales person. The show room looked very beat and it was hard to find a place to sit. When we finally got a sales person, he was such a hurry. He got very upset when I decided to change my order and buy a much more expensive model. I did finance the purchase thru Honda, but put down a large deposit on my credit card. The next day I looked at my statement on line from my credit card company and saw that I was double charged the deposit. I called Martin and was told that it was the credit card company's fault and that I needed to work with my credit card company. The credit card company showed me where Martin had double entered the deposit. After a week of calling Honda( who were useless ) and Matin, they admitted the were in error. It then took them another week to enter the correcting entry. The sales rep said that he was so busy that he did not have time to show me the features of the car and would I come back in a week to let him do the instruction. When I came back he said that his sales manager was after him to do follow up calls and he only had a very short time to show me the cars features. I have used the service department and it appears very competent.

Buying at Martin

by from Valley Forge, PA |

Mitch Lasman is an excellent, very helpful salesman. He answered all of my questions in a very helpful manner and helped make the stressful, anxiety producing car buying experience easier and smoother.

Great Service

by from Upper Darby, Pa |

The great service from the time we walked into the dealership until the actual purchase of the vehicle..Special thanks to our sales person Lucy, the manager Manny and the Finance person Gail.....Great Service!

August 31, 2015

Connie, we love hearing about customers who have a great experience at Martin Main Line Honda and that Lucy was a great help to you! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your new vehicle. Best, Steve Bloomer Service Manager (610) 649-5600 EXT 101

8th honda purchase for this family

by from phila, pa |

in the past 8 years we have purchased 7 cars from Gary Kushner. we love his personal attention and honesty. we feel we are getting the best price and trust him. we also like the service and free inspections for our new cars

Great people make for a great experience

by from Wynnewood, PA |

Bill Mears and Jason were professional and professional. Bill especially worked with me to make sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase.

August 5, 2015

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Victor! It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care and professional service to our guests. We're glad Bill and Jason were here to show you their commitment to this. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again! Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

Great experience!

by from Wynnewood, Pennsylvanie |

This is the 7 th car our family has purchased at Main Line Honda. Would not think of going anywhere else.

August 5, 2015

Christopher, you have been doing business with Martin Main Line Honda for years and your review about us is truly appreciated. Enjoy your new car that you recently purchased and we will continue the great service that you have been used to for years. Take care and happy trails! Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

Excellent service

by from Ardmore, PA |

Everyone at Martin Main Line Honda was friendly. They worked with me to find a fair price for both my new car and trade-in. We walked in that afternoon and left with my new car in only a few hours!

August 5, 2015

Thanks Caitlin! You were satisfied with your experience and we're happy to hear about this! Your five-star review is wonderful and we thank you for reaching out to us. We love hearing from our customers and we thank you! Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

Smooth Ride

by from Ardmore, PA |

The second person I spoke with Todd was very pushy about selling me a car, but the first and last person I spoke with were very helpful. Those to gentlemen were David and Steve. I have to thank them very much for their help and making sure I was taking care of. So thank you Shelton, Dave, and Steve and every one else that helped to make experience so wonderful. :)

August 5, 2015

Thanks Tanesha! We try our hardest to make sure our customers enjoy a wonderful experience. Our goal is to make sure you are happy and we're pleased to have helped you. Thanks so much for reaching out to us. Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

Great service

by from Ardmore, PA |

I really enjoyed working with Mike M. He was down to earth and put us at ease during the process of buying a car we didn't know we needed only days prior! I looked at one car, one dealership, and worked with one salesman. I liked the efficiency and being able to stick with one person. I was also really impressed by Marcel's ability to move a car from a tight parking spot prior to the test drive, haha!

August 5, 2015

Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest purchasing experience at Martin Main Line Honda! We're glad to hear that Mike and the rest of the SALES team were able to give you an overall positive experience. Thank you for your continued business and enjoy your new vehicle! Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

Great and friendly service

by from Ardmore, Pa |

Friendly and knowledgeable Always a good experience and they make car buying comfortable and easy for the customer. Thank you to the whole Main Line Honda Team.

July 29, 2015

Jill, thank you for this excellent review! We love hearing such fantastic stories from our guests, and we're pleased that you have always had such great car-buying experiences with us. Feel free to give us a call or stop by again anytime. We're honored to have you as part of the Martin Main Line Honda family. Best regards, Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600