BMW of the Main Line

214 Bala Ave, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

Used 800-762-8530 Used 800-762-8530

Best place to buy A BMW IN PA

by from Hughesville pa |

Best place to buy a bmw certified car . I live in northeastern pa The prices our high around here so I ck on line and found them . went down and bought my new bmw car. Great place to deal.

June 26, 2015

Keith - Thanks so much for taking the time to share this! We're thrilled that you've enjoyed working with our team - we've certainly enjoyed working with you! If there's ever anything more that we may do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Great Customer Service

by from Wilmington, DE |

I have never had better care then I received at BMW Main Line. I have had three very stressful situations with my car and every time they put me at ease and took care of the problem. They even offered to drive me to my house in Delaware to pick up my car or to drop me off. They go above and beyond service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

June 26, 2015

Paula - Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled that we have been able to make stressful vehicle situations disappear to put you at ease. May your car continue to treat you well, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything more that we may do for you!

Bought a used BMW quick and easy

by from Bala Cynwyd, PA |

Knew what I wanted. They were helpful and easy to work with. No hard sell, just helpful info. Gave me a great price and completed the deal quickly and easily. Very positive experience.

June 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed working with our team. If there's ever anything more that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Your word is your bond

by from Phila, Pa |

I really enjoyed the buying process. They took exceptional care in explaining and answering all my questions. They have kept their word when it comes to service time and cost of service. Overall if they said it you can believe it.

June 10, 2015

Thank you so much for visiting our service team and leaving this review. We're happy to hear that you have enjoyed both the buying process and our service department. If there's ever anything more that we may do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Excellent sales and service team

by from Philadelphia PA |

Carl on the sales team is extremely user friendly. He is knowledgeable, patient, honest and always willing to help. I have purchased two cars through him. We are so pleased with both purchases.

June 10, 2015

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Carl and the rest of the BMW of the Main Line team! Thank you for being a loyal patron of our dealership, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything more that we may do for you.

Easiest car buying experience I've had

by from Cheshire CT |

I bought my CPO'ed BMW after seeing it on Cars.com. I'm 4 hours away, and a phone call and a couple emails later I decided it was the "right car". Priced well, but they negotiated a little more. After arriving to pick up the car it showed better than the photos with no surprises. I was in and out of the dealership in 30 minutes and on the road for my 4 hour drive home. Salesman, Jeff Downing was great to deal with and I will reach out to him again when I need a car If I had to be critical of anything, here are a couple things... On the ride home, the car developed a brake shudder. The rotors should have been replaced with last pad change. They are in pretty bad shape. Not a huge issue because of BMW's warranty, but there is the inconvenience of bring my "new to me" car to my local dealer for a brake job a week after buying it. the dealership is in mid construction, moving back across the street to a new facility. The temp location isn't a great representation of the dealership

June 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this heart-felt review! We're thrilled that you have enjoyed your CPO BMW and that you traveled such a long distance to visit our dealership. I also want to thank you for your honest feedback. Hearing is what helps us grow and improve as a dealership. If there's ever anything more that we may do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out!

True to their word

by from Newark, DE |

I spoke to a salesperson on the phone, and described what vehicle I would be trading in, and what I needed to make the deal work. The salesperson assured me we would be able to get a deal done. When I arrived to the Main Line the next afternoon, as promised, we worked out a deal that I felt great about, and I left the dealership that evening as the proud new owner of a 2015 BMW! Kudos to the sales and management staff for listening to what was important to me, and making it happen.

May 26, 2015

Keith, Thank you so much for sharing this review here. Congratulations on your new BMW, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything more that we may do for you!

Great BMW purchase experience

by from Stafford, VA |

I identified the car I was considering purchasing on line. The sales staff provided a full description of the BMW, answered all of my questions and started the financing process prior to my arrival in Pennsylvania to pick up the car. Upon arrival, the staff had the car in pristine shape and we went for a test drive. The staff took the time to do a very thorough walk-through of all the vehicle's capabilities, navigation systems, etc. Completion of the financing process only took minutes and we were on our way back home. An exceptional experience!

May 1, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're beyond thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff and that we were able to get you into the perfect BMW. Enjoy your new vehicle, and please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything more that we may do for you. Thank you!

Awesome

by from Hartland Wi |

I dread going to car dealerships but I have say, I actually enjoyed my experience with BMW of the Main Line. Mike was great,I never once felt uncomfortable or cornered. Bought an awesome car at a great price and drove it home...simple - Very good experience.

April 30, 2015

Matthew - Thank you for taking the time to share this review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Mike and the rest of our team. Congratulations on your ne BMW, and welcome to the BMW of the Main Line family!

Great salespersons, and excellent service!

by from Drexel Hill, PA |

My experience with the Bala Cynwyd office was delightful. The personnel were very professional. I could not have asked for better service. Thanks so much for providing a pleasurable experience!

April 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. Enjoy your new BWW, and please don't hesitate to ask if there's ever anything else that we may do for you!