BMW of the Main Line

Service 877-968-7025

Philadelphia's BMW dealer!

5 star!!!!

by from philadelphia |

Great dealer, great car, great price. Everybody are friendly , BMW is a good vehicle. It is a good experience.

November 26, 2014

Thank you, Frank! We apologize for our much delayed response. We will look forward to continue to servicing your BMW and assisting you as we may in the future. Please let us know how we may ever be able to help you during your BMW ownership. Look forward to a new state-of-the-art facility in 2015!

A no go

by from Williamstown NJ |

I expressed a interest in a car they had on cars.com but never heard back from them

November 26, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and drawing this issue to our attention. We are always striving to improve our process and make any necessary changes to our systems so that we never let a customer down. We apologize for not being able to find your information in our system and for missing the opportunity to respond to you right away and assist you. Please contact me at your convenience and let me know what you'd ideally like to find and we'll do our best to make it happen! Matt Belcher Pre-Owned Manager mbelcher@bmwmainline.com 610-668-2200

wonderful buying experience

by from Allentown, NJ |

Great buying experience. They are willing to negotiate in a legitimate manner. I received good service from Richard Fernandes. I would buy there again, No greater compliment can be had.

November 26, 2014

Thank you for sharing! We will continue to strive to exceed these expectations. You'll be happy to know (if you haven't heard already) that we're getting a new facility! We are under construction now and you'll see the new structure really take form this late spring and summer! We will look forward to servicing your Ultimate Driving Machine in this state of the art facility!

I love my "driving machine"

by from Folcroft, PA |

5 stars! All around my salesperson was awesome Richard F. The coffee was great while I waited. This new car buying experience was excellent!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

KC and The BMW Main Line made the car buying experience perfect for us. KC was very helpful and showed us all there was to offer with good knowledge of the car line itself (e46).

why I buy BMW's

by from Lousiville |

I would not have expected anything less from a BMW dealer. BMW of the Mainline exceeded my expectations with the buying experience. Got the model I wanted at a fair price. The staff knew their stuff and made the process simple. Will be back for my next BMW.