Burdumy Volvo, Inc.

2711 Philmont Ave, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

New 888-470-2501
Used 888-796-9541
Service 866-883-6981

Remember, ?Before you buy theirs, check out ours? to save even more!

WOW! Super Service!

by from phila Pa |

After purchasing my used Volvo I was in need of a service shop for my vehicle. I tried and wasn't satisfy with a few local shops. Finally I gave Burdamy motors a try. Wow! I found Burdamy Motors too be very affordable, knowledgeable and they have demonstrated that they care and know how to keep their customers. I highly recommend this car dealer to the public. Thank you!

Frustrated buyer

by from Frankfort, KY |

Cannot access car list. Very frustrating to wait on a search engine in the 21st century. Hire a technician to clean up your website. regards, Scott

Burdumy Volvo, Inc. responded to this review

June 19, 2014

Dear Scott, I am very sorry you had a difficult experience viewing a car on our website. We work hard to keep our website up to date with pictures of vehicles and coupons. I guess we dropped the ball on this vehicle. Please reach out to me,let me know what vehicle you are interested in and I will make sure the photos are viewable.Again Iam sorry for your experience. Chuck Burdumy Jr 215-947-6363x16

Heritage MileOne Mazda in Bel Air Maryland

by from Havre de Grace, Maryland |

Ken Arment is a wonderful sales person. My parents are elderly and in desperate need of a new car. My dad is in a wheel chair and not in the best condition to be moved around. Ken came to my parents house with his IPAD- and discussed options. He went well out of his way to provide my parents the best and most comfortable way of purchasing their new Mazda 3. He took a lot of his own personal time-discussing all the options they had for buying. Also, he discussed my moms nervousness of a keyless remote with her numerous times. He provided us with a sense of secutity and care-that is not just found anywhere. Richard, the finance person-kept in close contact with me and my parents -and fully explained the process of financing versus paying off the car. I want to personally thank them both-because not only did they help my parents but they helped me as well. Peace- of -mind when someone is working a new car deal with your parents, who are both in the older generation bracket(where people could take advantage)-is a wonderful gift & much appreciated by myself and my family. If you want a fair deal with a caring sales person-see Ken Arment and Richard in finance.

Like others have said be careful

by from Wilmington, De |

After calling the day before and scheduling an appt, I drove over 1.5 hours to arrive at this dealership. When you get there the used car department building was completely empty and there was no one to see you. I head over to the next building and was greeted by the salesman Mark. Nice enough guy, but that is where this review takes a turn, I ask to see the vehicle which was outside and I checked on before coming up here and when we get there the car wont start, they attempt to jump it and it finally does start up and seems like a nice enough car, but was unable to take for a test drive because the mechanic that jumped it and the salesman were concerned it would die on the test drive, and sure enough when we went to start it again it would not start. Simple enough fix, new battery, but when we head inside we find the car just had a new battery installed???? The bigger issue was when we discussed the price, I had printed out the cars.com listing with the price of the vehicle, however when the salesman returned he says the price is over $1000 more, I retrieve my printout and he goes to speak to the owner who tells me that "prices go up and down all the time and sometimes I have to change them", I then explain that I called the day before and verified price and had the printout and he tells me that "thats the price I think the car is worth". Unbelievable, why would you not honor the price you put on there and also I asked was this a typo, he said no, but he raised the price that day on his price sheet. Old school bait and switch tactics, that I did not expect at a mainstream (Volvo) dealership. Be very careful with this place. Funny part is they called for the next couple weeks asking if I was still interested, I told them not at that price and asked if they fixed the charging problem, got no replies to those questions, but offered to take $200 off the price of the car. Stay away or go with your eyes open.

Worst Dealership Ever!

by from Bucks County |

I don't recommend this place to anyone who wants to get their car fixed. Stay away from this place! This place is full of crooks (including the financial manager Chuck Jr.)! The mechanic added parts to my car without my permission and tried to charge me close to $2,000.00. Only positive thing out of this was George settling this issue with me and he paid most of the bill since he knew he was in the wrong.

Terrible experience

by from Phoenixville, PA |

I have been interested in buying an older volvo and saw that Burdumy had three cars that I was looking for. I took an hour long ride after work to visit the showroom to see the vehicles. When I arrived I was told all three vehicles were not there, and not really for sale. They use them as service vehicles. The used car manager apologized and said I wish our service manger would not put them into the sales system' but he does. In addition the used car manager stated that the mileage would not be accurate with the ad. Normally I call first before going to a dealership, this time I thought they had a lot of choices, it would not be necessary to call. That was my fault. My only question is why are you advertising vehicles you are not interested selling and with inaccurate mileage information at that.

Everything

by from BURLINGTON NJ |

WE HAVE PURCHASED FROM BURDUMY VOLVO IN THE PAST . AL AND THE STAFF DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SEE THAT THE VOLVO WAS EQUIPPED EXACTLY THE WAY WE WANTED. THEY MADE THE PROCESS EASY AND WENT OVER THE CARS FEATURES.

Dealership

by from Langhorns, PA |

joe made the process very easy. I never felt any pressure. Overall was a good experience.

Like family

by from Elkins Park, PA |

Dealing with Burdumy is like dealing with family; great experience

Great experience

by from Montgomery County |

The entire process of purchasing a 2013 S60 at Burdumy was a positive experience. I felt that all staff members were willing to do whatever it took to help me successfully afford the car I wanted. Mr. Burdumy himself was knowledgeable, personable, and crunched the numbers himself to make the purchase possible. He was genuinely grateful for my loyalty to Volvo and my business and I feel that the entire staff will take care of me throughout my Volvo ownership.

Great Salesman

by from Laurel Springs NJ |

I had to hunt down a salesman to assist me, but after that everything went very smooth.