Piazza Honda of Springfield

Service 877-238-0118

Formerly Piazza Honda of Drexel Hill

Great Buying Experience!

by from West Chester, Pa |

My wife and I just had a great experience at Piazza Honda of Drexel Hill. We traded our vehicle in for a minivan after we concluded that we needed more space than our Acura MDX could offer. I did research on a number of vans and had a price in mind that I wanted to pay. I was very apprehensive trading in a vehicle because previous vehicles that I traded had low trade numbers at past dealerships. This time was surprisingly different. We worked with Frank Crinite which I would recommend highly. He was very easy going and extremely knowledgeable even for vehicles that were not Hondas on the lot. This was a one and done transaction, Frank got back to me with a fair price for the minivan and a surprisingly high trade offer. We had a couple requests with the vehicle including an alignment and new floor mats, Frank was prompt in getting these done for us. We really appreciate a dealership that skips that appreciates our time and skips the games and gimmicks!

Love the customer service from Kevin Izzo @ Piazza

by from Upper Darby, PA |

Wow! Just Wow! My family owns & runs many businesses in the Philadelphia area. We know customer service. I have to tell you, Kevin Izzo knows customer service as well. From the first handshake to the last wave goodbye, Kevin smiled and made us feel very comfortable. Piazza Honda has it all, including A+ customer service. We will be back!!!!!!

Piazza Honda & Kevin Izzo #1 in Customer Service

by from Broomall, PA |

One year ago I came to America from Vietnam to live and work with my family. When shopping for my very first car I stopped in Piazza Honda of Springfield and met Kevin Izzo. He was very nice. We looked at many cars and CRVs. He showed us around the new dealership where they had a BBQ going on for the holiday weekend. Kevin got us a hamburger, hotdog and a bottle of water. This help us spend a little more time at the dealership to complete our purchase. I recommend Kevin Izzo and Piazza Honda to all my new friends in America.

My new Honda CRV from Kevin Izzo at Piazza Honda

by from Ridley Park, PA |

I had a great experience with Kevin Izzo. He was a big help & took his time answering all my questions. I have a 2000 Honda Accord & now a 2015 Honda CRV & I will stick with Honda & this dealership in the future.

Best Experience Yet

by from Springfield,PA |

Dear Ray Mancini, Just wanted to let you know of the great experience I had leasing my new Honda Accord and it was due to Tanya. Tanya was very helpful and professional and so easy to work with. She was so knowledgeable about the car and sat with me to do all the settings on the car. She even came in on her day off to be there when we signed the paperwork so she could answer any additional questions and deliver us the car. This was my third Honda from your dealership and the best experience due to Tanya. Please either post my comment and or let me know how I can get my comment on your website in the customer review section. Sincerely, Judy Curran

May 18, 2015

Judy, Thank you for the great comments concerning Tonya. I will make sure Mr.Mancini has a copy of this on his desk and Tonya is aware of your kind words. We are glad that Tonya was able to make your purchase experience the "Best Yet"! Greg Martinetti Client Services Administrator Piazza Honda of Springfield

My Pre-Owned Prius from Kevin Izzo at Piazza Honda

by from Wallingford, PA |

i just purchased my second car at Piazza Honda in the last 2 months (actually first was a lease) and was so pleased with the service I received from Kevin Izzo. Both times he was there to answer all of my questions and help me to find the right cars for my family. I would highly recommend him to go to for the purchase of a new car. Alex Rammos made the paperwork transactions smooth and painless.

May 17, 2015

Ann Marie Thank you so much for your repeated accolades ....I will make sure the GM and GSM both review your comments about Kevin. Congratulations again, Greg Martinetti Client Services Administrator Piazza Honda of Springfield

My 2012 CRV from Kevin Izzo at Piazza Honda

by from Springfield |

i was very impressed with the way my family and I were treated when we were looking at for a new vehicle. Kevin Izzo made us comfortable and made us feel like we were important. Thank you for the great experience.

May 18, 2015

Denise, Thank you for the positive comments about your experience with Kevin and Piazza Honda of Springfield. I'm glad Kevin and the staff was able to provide you with the service that exceeded your expectations. Congratulations on your new Pre-Owned CR-V! Greg Martinetti Client Services Administrator Piazza Honda of Springfield.

My new Honda Pilot from Kevin Izzo at Piazza Honda

by from folsom |

Kevin Izzo has been an exceptional representative of Piazza Honda. He has fulfilled our expectation on the purchasing process for my daughters pilot. At times our schedules was not as convent as you would expect, but he was available when it counted. A pleasure dealing with your staff through this process.

May 18, 2015

JJP, Your comments concerning Kevin and the dealership are greatly appreciated. I will make sure Kevin and the management team see's your review! Congratulations of the new Honda! Greg Martinetti Client Services Administrator Piazza Honda of Springfield

My new Honda Odyssey from Kevin Izzo -Piazza Honda

by from Springfield pa |

Kevin, was knowledgable and helpful through the no pressure process. Excellent experience would recommend to family and friends.

May 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words concerning Kevin and Piazza Honda of Springfield. Congratulations on your new Honda and we will pass along your comments to Kevin! Greg Martinetti Client Services Administrator Piazza Honda of Springfield.

My 2012 CRV from Kevin Izzo at Piazza Honda

by from New Jersey |

Kevin was nice and patient Alex was wonderful and patient First time buying used car, virtually painless AAA+++

May 4, 2015

We would like to thank you for your amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Piazza Honda of Springfield with only the best there is to offer. It's so nice to hear that Kevin Izzo and Alex Ramos helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new Certified Pre-Owned CR-V! Respectfully, Greg Martinetti Client Services Administrator Piazza Honda of Springfield

Responsive and motivated

by from Springfield, PA |

We really appreciated Derrick Mitchell's assistance in finding the right lease for us. He was thoughtful and helpful.

May 4, 2015

Congratulations on your new Honda! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Derrick was able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Greg Martinetti Client Services Administrator Piazza Honda of Springfield