Piazza Honda of Springfield

Service 877-238-0118

Formerly Piazza Honda of Drexel Hill

Great Buying Experience!

by from West Chester, Pa |

My wife and I just had a great experience at Piazza Honda of Drexel Hill. We traded our vehicle in for a minivan after we concluded that we needed more space than our Acura MDX could offer. I did research on a number of vans and had a price in mind that I wanted to pay. I was very apprehensive trading in a vehicle because previous vehicles that I traded had low trade numbers at past dealerships. This time was surprisingly different. We worked with Frank Crinite which I would recommend highly. He was very easy going and extremely knowledgeable even for vehicles that were not Hondas on the lot. This was a one and done transaction, Frank got back to me with a fair price for the minivan and a surprisingly high trade offer. We had a couple requests with the vehicle including an alignment and new floor mats, Frank was prompt in getting these done for us. We really appreciate a dealership that skips that appreciates our time and skips the games and gimmicks!

Top notch service from start to finish

by from Rosemont, PA |

I had recently experienced car problems and decided to purchase a newer vehicle. Normally I had used a dealership which was closer to my home, but had experienced poor customer service. I tried several dealerships prior to coming to Piazza. I called first to make an appointment. When I arrived I had a vehicle in mind. After having a conversation with the salesman, John Mara, based on my driving needs he suggested another vehicle which would fit into my budget and suited to my day to day driving needs. I had not planned on trading in my car, but Piazza's used car manager offered my a better price than any of the other dealerships I had visited. I was also impressed with the no nonsense application and approval process. Everything is right in front of you on paper. If you have good, marginal or poor credit you know right up front what the deal will be. I have never closed a car deal in one sitting, but because all my questions were answered up front I made a deposit on Tuesday and picked up my car Thursday. I was able to get the car that was right for me at the price point that was right for me, it even included an extended bumper to bumper warranty. It's a little further drive but for the top notch service its worth the trip. Piazza is my new Honda home.

Great salesperson, yes GREAT

by from Havertown, PA |

I have been looking for a new car, while I did not end up buying a car today, I had a great salesperson who I would highly recommend!, Craig Enlow. Having recently been at several dealerships, Craig stood out to me, he was professional, informative and very personable! Even the sales manager, Joe S was great.

Great Customer Service!

by from Drexel Hill, PA |

I would like to recognize George Haasis for his exemplary customer service. George has always made my service experiences under his care positive, and is an outstanding representatives of your company. Because of George, I always return to Piazza Honda of Drexel Hill for service on my 2005 Civic EX, which I bought new from your dealership.

Complete Waste of Time!!! Terrible Sales Dept.

by from West Chester, PA |

Complete Waste of Time!!! Terrible Sales Dept. (Sean) So, I looked up a Nissan Rogue online over the weekend, found 1 that I liked at Honda of Drexel Hill. So around 10:30am I called to make sure it was still available & it was, so I asked when I could come in to test drive, well SEAN the Sales Rep. tells me I can come in at 1pm b/c he is meeting with someone at 11am... (Just for full disclosure I recently had a child - 2 weeks old, so anytime is valuable at this point....) Well, I showed up at 1pm as I was told - TURNS OUT someone else is already test driving the car - even though I made an appt. for 1pm. Now I am waiting for about 30 minutes to test drive the same car I made an appt for, so I test drive the SUV and it was FILTHY DIRTY. For example as I was looking through vehicle there were at least 15 beer bottle caps in the back seat pocket, floors were scuzzy and steering wheel was broken. I asked if they just received the Nissan Rogue in? He said no they have had it for a month... Why they had not cleaned it in over a month is ridiculous, especially when you know someone is coming in to look at. So, I test drove the Rogue and it was fine, seemed to have no issues except filthy & broken steering wheel. I can always clean & ask for $ off for steering wheel, so I was interested in purchasing... WELL, as it turns out they already SOLD the car to the person who just test drove it during my appt... (meanwhile, she is sitting right next to me) HERE IS THE KICKER - SEAN, the sales rep. - only made the appt. for 1pm because he wanted to make the sale himself - I could have (& would have) come in anytime and just saw another sales rep. but nope SEAN was a greedy ?USED CAR SALESMAN? who wanted the sale to himself, so in turn we lost out on the Nissan Rogue. ABSOLUTLEY TERRBILE SALES TEAM... They have lost a customer for life - as well as anyone I know.

Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

They were very pleasant to me the entire time I was there. They even got me a better rate than the one I currently had.

Highly Recommend Frank Crinite!

by from Media, PA |

Buying a new car can be an overwhelming experience. It sure was for me at the 7 dealerships I dealt with before purchasing my new CRV from Frank Crinite at Piazza Honda of Drexel Hill. I have only very positive things to say about Frank. He was always very professional, patient, and helpful during my interactions. I felt he genuinely cared about what was right for me, vs just making a sale. On two occasions he stayed with me after the dealership closed at 9pm to answer all of my questions and make sure I knew all the features on my new CRV. He never rushed me and was patient through my decision. Most of all, Frank has always been very responsive to me, even AFTER the sale with any concerns, which is very important to me. He wanted to make sure that I was a satisfied customer. Great customer service!! Even on his busy nights with numerous customers, I felt he gave me the attention I deserved. Without Frank I would probably still be driving my 2003 Chevy Malibu because I did not feel comfortable with any of the previous salesmen I dealt with. Keep up the great work Frank! Only downside is that the sales manager would not agree to match a competitor's price of $300 less as I was originally told. However he tried to make that up to me in my trade-in. I am absolutely referring all my friends to Frank Crinite! Only word of caution: Be sure to read through all the finance paperwork. Mine was rushed because Damian wanted to go home so mistakes were made on my extended warranty (name spelled wrong, wrong city, purchase price on warranty was lower than mine (I guess someone got a better deal than me) and on the finance papers I was charged for temp tags when I never needed them so I had to return to the dealer for them to make it correct. I wish he would have spent more time with me vs rushing me through signing papers. I like to actually know what I am signing.

My Purchase today

by from Exton, PA |

It a good experience. The price was impressive and representatives gave me good deal. I am satisfied with my today's deal.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Philadelphia, PA 19152 |

GREAT, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE & WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU! I BOUGHT A CAR FROM HONDA IN THE PAST & I WILL CONTINUE TO GO WHERE EVER JOE SABATINI IS, HE IS AMAZING ALONG WITH HIS CO WORKERS! I LIVE IN NE PHILADELPHIA AND I HAVE A HONDA DEALER 2 MILES FROM MY HOUSE, BUT I CHOSE TO GO WITH DREXEL HILL HONDA BECAUSE OF MY PAST EXPERIENCE WITH JOE :)

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Philadelphia, PA 19152 |

Pre-Owned Civic

by from Drexel Hill, PA |

I was looking to trade my clunker for a gem and I got one! I found the low mileage 2003 Civic on Cars.com and contacted the used department immediately. I saw the car within 2 days and bought it on the spot. Joe C. was my dealer and, besides having to wait a long time for the financing department, I had a great experience. He even worked the deal out so I could have an affordable payment plan. I would definitely recommend this dealership.