YBH Volkswagen

(4.0) 9 Reviews

4940 W Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073

Awful staff

by from Exton |

The people who work here -- at least the ones with whom I have dealt -- are the scum of the earth. Fortunately, they got rid of one of them, although he may have quit. Who know, who cares. There are a couple more who need to be fired. Stay away from this place.

Great buying experience with Alan

by from Wilmington, DE |

I sent an online inquiry about my interest for a Q7 and I was surprisingly approached by the sales manager Alan. He worked with me through the whole process and gave me a great deal! He was very nice and addressed all my questions. He even helped me to find a secure place where I could park the car for next day pickup with my wife. A great experience with Alan and I would definitely love to refer friends to him!!!

Audi A4

by from Easton, PA |

I have been researching Audi over the internet...was contacted by Maggie (internet sales). She is very pleasant. I did not realize that the location of this dealership is far away from my home. I did indicate that I would continue shopping for an Audi and probably would not travel to Newton Square for a purchase...but if I did not receive the customer service or price that I want, I would call Maggie in the future to discuss a deal. She thanked me and followed up the next morning with an e-mail. I am still hunting for a new car and who knows...may end up with buying a car from Maggie!

New A4 Quattro

by from West Chester |

Recently picked up a new A4 from YBH and was very pleased with the experience. My wife absolutely loves the car and we will be back for another likely.

Beware

by from Broomall, PA |

When you bring your car in for service be very careful before paying the bill. You may be charged when you shouldn't have been. Just hope people that are less aware aren't being gauged!!! Question charges that don't sound correct!! BEWARE!!!!!

February 28, 2014

Mr. Marino, Please call me at 610-356-9000 Thanks, John Ewing YBH Volkswagen 610-356-9000

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I came to YBH Audi to consider the possibility of upgrading my S5 to an RS5 and couldn't have been treated to a better car buying experience. The sales staff were very laid back and hassle free as they went over various options during the test drive/finance process. My sales guy, Gary Smith was particularly helpful every step of the way. I would highly recommend YBH to any prospective Audi/VW/Pre-Owned customer.

January 29, 2014

Thank you for your purchase from YBH Audi. The RS5 is an incredible vehicle.

John Ewing is the greatest!

by from Dresher, PA |

If you are in the market for a VW, then rest assured that John Ewing and his team at YBH should truly be your only stop. Not only are they prompt, honest and fair, they are a great group of guys as well. Obviously, I would recommed them without hesitation.

October 22, 2013

Thanks!!! Glad to have helped out.

2003 mercedes

by from oley,PA |

very nice to deal with,and most accomondating over all a very pleasant experence and would reccomend to anyone.

YBH Volkswagen 2012 Golf TDI 4-9-12

by from West Chester, PA |

I walked onto the lot at YBH Newtown Sq. and waited for someone to say hello. I did not wait long for Brian, whom I saw finish his coffee in a gulp and leave his desk to greet me in the lot. He produced the Golf I requested. Brian and John (sale mgr.) were willing to discuss prices in a calm professional manner, and I thought things went quickly. I drove off in a new car (VW #7) with plenty of time to get in a productive afternoon. Thank you YBH. I should have dropped by sooner!