Mercedes-Benz of Fort Washington

404 Pennsylvania Ave, Fort Washington, PA 19034

New 888-523-8968
Used 888-612-9959
Service 888-212-9238

Spoil yourself. Responsibly. Mercedes-Benz of Fort Washington Always luxurious, but quality makes it practical

Impressive Customer Service

by from Skippack, PA |

After a little bait and switch at another Mercedes dealer, I decided to go to Mercedes Benz Fort Washington. I called on Friday expressing interest in a CPO C350 4matic. I did not get a chance to go to the dealership until Monday but Anthony Garone held the car all weekend. The customer service was flawless and the car has been a dream so far. Everyone there is courteous and helpful.

Customer

by from Horsham, PA |

I recently purchased three Mercedes from Fort Washington Mercedes through Scott anderson. Scott was the best car salesman I ever dealt with. His knowledge of the product was second to none and his follow-up,after the sale was what you expected when you purchased a Mercedes. I needed help in establishing a relationship with the service department and Scott went out of his way to make the experience bearable. I have purchased numerous cars for my family, including Mercedes from other dealerships in the area but Scott Anderson is definitely the best. I recommend him to all my clients and friends.

Top Notch Experience

by from Lafayette Hill, PA |

I went into Mercedes Fort Washington last night to look at a used car that I had found online. My experience with this dealership was top notch. I worked with Frank Daulerio and Jon Aarons and cannot have been happier with the sales process. They listened to my needs, were very fair and accommodating. It was by far the easiest and most enjoyable car shopping experience I have had. I will always check this dealership first when looking for a new or used car.

Waste of Time

by from Malvern, PA |

Unprofessional, rude and down right bad customer service. Sales Managers don't return phone calls, emails and deliver filthy vehicles to test drive. I was told a vehicle was on location, drove two hours to test drive it and had to wait 40 minutes while they pick it up from another location.... and this was AFTER I told them I was coming. Everything was fine (when it was via email and over the phone) but once I arrived, all of sudden there was an evident change in attitude. Extremely poor customer service from Sales Manager.