Mercedes-Benz of Fort Washington

404 Pennsylvania Ave, Fort Washington, PA 19034

New 888-523-8968 New888-523-8968
Used 888-612-9959 Used888-612-9959
Service 888-212-9238 Service 888-212-9238

Spoil yourself. Responsibly. Mercedes-Benz of Fort Washington Always luxurious, but quality makes it practical

Impressive Customer Service

by from Skippack, PA |

After a little bait and switch at another Mercedes dealer, I decided to go to Mercedes Benz Fort Washington. I called on Friday expressing interest in a CPO C350 4matic. I did not get a chance to go to the dealership until Monday but Anthony Garone held the car all weekend. The customer service was flawless and the car has been a dream so far. Everyone there is courteous and helpful.

You decide

by from Philadelphia |

I wanted to buy a car within a few days. They had a car I was interested in, so I called and they said it was available at their dealership. I drove 45 minutes to go to the dealership that same day. Upon arrival, I was told that the car is not available because it is being cleaned for a customer the next day and I would not be able to test drive the car. It might be because I'm younger (27), but I felt disrespected as if they assumed that I would not be able to afford this car so they would not let me see it. All they would've had to do is say that the car is unavailable the day that I wanted to come, instead I drove all the way there to be turned down. But as karma goes, I bought an Audi S5 from somewhere else that day subsequently this dealership called me the following Monday, stating that it wasn't sold.

Horrible customer service

by from Fort Washington PA |

They just need your money!!! Overcharged for the items that I am not even sure if my car needed. The invoice showed a discount but the overall price of the service was twice as much as I paid in another dealership for my other mercedes. I have had 5 Mercs previously and always maintained them well. I know how much a service A and B cost. Valet kid acts as if he owns the dealership and talks rudely to clients. Service manager doesn't even have the courtesy to say hello to customers.

Mercedes-Benz of Fort Washington responded to this review

March 2, 2016

Hello, I am so sorry for your experience at our Fort Washington dealership. That sounds awful! My name is Colin Mattis. I am responsible for making sure issues like this are investigated, and policies and procedures put in place to minimize the possibility of recurrence. Would you consider sharing more specifics of what took place? It seems there are multiple failures on our end and I'd like to make sure they are reviewed by the dealership management team and look at possible recompense for your troubles. If you would consider discussing please send me your contact information. cmattis@yourmercedes.com If you are not interested in discussing, I understand and regret we have filed to live up to the promise that is inherent as a Mercedes-Benz dealer.

great salesman

by from Bucks County |

I have purchased two vehicles from Rick Robbins. Great and wonderful to deal with. Made everything easy and worked to obtain a great deal for us. Really made the process painless. I would recommend him 100%!

Customer

by from Horsham, PA |

I recently purchased three Mercedes from Fort Washington Mercedes through Scott anderson. Scott was the best car salesman I ever dealt with. His knowledge of the product was second to none and his follow-up,after the sale was what you expected when you purchased a Mercedes. I needed help in establishing a relationship with the service department and Scott went out of his way to make the experience bearable. I have purchased numerous cars for my family, including Mercedes from other dealerships in the area but Scott Anderson is definitely the best. I recommend him to all my clients and friends.

Top Notch Experience

by from Lafayette Hill, PA |

I went into Mercedes Fort Washington last night to look at a used car that I had found online. My experience with this dealership was top notch. I worked with Frank Daulerio and Jon Aarons and cannot have been happier with the sales process. They listened to my needs, were very fair and accommodating. It was by far the easiest and most enjoyable car shopping experience I have had. I will always check this dealership first when looking for a new or used car.

Waste of Time

by from Malvern, PA |

Unprofessional, rude and down right bad customer service. Sales Managers don't return phone calls, emails and deliver filthy vehicles to test drive. I was told a vehicle was on location, drove two hours to test drive it and had to wait 40 minutes while they pick it up from another location.... and this was AFTER I told them I was coming. Everything was fine (when it was via email and over the phone) but once I arrived, all of sudden there was an evident change in attitude. Extremely poor customer service from Sales Manager.