Massey Yardley Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

777 N. State Rd. 7, Plantation, FL 33317

New 888-471-0305
Used 877-292-0661
Service 888-435-9780

"we wouldn't sell you a car or truck we wouldn't drive ourselves"

Robert was a great salesperson!!!

by from Plantation, Fl |

I have to say nothing but GREAT things about Robert who was a great seller to my family. We came in and stated what we were looking for. He is not pushy and would give us what was great for us. The transaction was also very easy and fast. We are planning to trade in our other car and will ask for Robert once again!!! :-)

Jeep Recall Repair

by from Plantation, Florida |

Excellent customer service in repairing my jeep for a recall. Was in and out in two hours!

Buying a new care at yardley massey was easy.

by from Ft Lauderdale, fl |

Excellent and knowledgable sales and finance people.

Massey Yardley DCJ

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

I bought my Dodge Charger at Massey Yardley DCJ. I ordered my new Charger from the factory. The salesman was helpful of course because I made a down payment and paid cash. I didn't receive any advantage from ordering from the factory other than I deleted silly options like heated seats and mirrors which is like deleting a/c in Alaska. After I bought the Charger, the salesman handed me the keys and said good luck. I was NEVER shown any of the features or options of the vehicle. I've owned the car now for almost two years and can't even set the clock. There's only so much a manual or DVD can show you. I've had other minor issues with non mechanical matters. My salesman avoids me when I walk in the showroom. What he doesn't know is that if I settle a pending lawsuit my next car I buy will be a Viper. I recommend the parts and service department and rate them both a 10. See Collin in Parts and Terry and Ted in Service. I can't recommend a salesman or saleswoman. Glen is a good general manager. That's the best recommendation I can give the dealership.

top notch

by from hialeah fl |

Top notch people and service! I drove from hialeah to plantation to do business with Massey Yardley. .. And I'll do it again

Oil Change

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

I went in for the free oil change that is offered with the purchase of a car from Massey Yardley. I don't know why but I didn't think this was offered to absolutely everyone that buys a car there, but it is. I showed up at 7:30 am and there were 4 cars ahead of me. You've got to get up pretty early and waste time in line to be first at this place. How much money do they lose on these? I guess not much or they wouldn't offer it. I was out in an hour and a half which I guess wasn't too painful for something that was free and I had carved out time for it that morning. Now I know the routine and what to expect.

CAR SERVICING

by from HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA |

HANDLE IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS MANNER. MY CAR WAS DONE WHEN I WAS TOLD THAT WOULD BE READY.

Service Review

by from Ocala, Fl. |

Hope I don't need any additional warrantee repairs to my truck- but if I do - I will be back -Thanks for a grt experience Jim

Service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Service employees were nice and helpful. Service on my car took longer than expected.

Service experience at Massey yardley

by from Plantation, FL |

I've taken my van to them for several years. Friendly service personnel. Most often work isdone in a day. If not they have enterprise rental on site. Repairs are almost always done properly. They also discuss options for repair as was my last experience. They didn't want me to be stuck with a not solved fuel problem and discussed a plan to fix it. Only took two tries and problem solved. I've only taken my 2005 caravan to them and it still drives like new! I bought it from them as a preowned 3 year old. 7 years later and it's still going great.

Dodger cars

by from N M B. Fl |

Sale staff was great price was good employs where very friendly