Massey Yardley Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

777 N. State Rd. 7, Plantation, FL 33317

New 888-471-0305
Used 877-292-0661
Service 888-435-9780

"we wouldn't sell you a car or truck we wouldn't drive ourselves"

Robert was a great salesperson!!!

by from Plantation, Fl |

I have to say nothing but GREAT things about Robert who was a great seller to my family. We came in and stated what we were looking for. He is not pushy and would give us what was great for us. The transaction was also very easy and fast. We are planning to trade in our other car and will ask for Robert once again!!! :-)

Ruined my new car paint!!!!!

by from Sunrise, FL |

I just bought a brand new 2014 Dodge Dart from Massey Yardley, well lets say "like new", cause I found the car had rust spots on it. I took it back to Massey was told they needed to clay it! So, I have it clay barred and the car is in worst condition now cause of all the scratches over the entire body of the car. So they tell me I need to have it polish buffed so I bring my car back and let them do it.... Well I now have all these fine scratches + swirl marks and the car's paint looks awful in direct sunlight!! The car is less than 6 weeks old, I deserve a new car!! That is what I paid for!!! I now have contacted Dodge corporate and have a case opened with their special handling team.

Massey Yardley Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded to this review

March 18, 2014

Hi Dan. Your satisfaction is very important to us. In an attempt to resolve your issue, we have called you several times and written to you, and we have not received a response back from you. The Dodge Dart is an outstanding vehicle, and we want to ensure you enjoy yours. We will arrange an inspection of your vehicle by Chrysler representation in attempt to resolve any issues you have. Unfortunately, no further action can be taken until you contact the dealership. -Massey Yardley

Mervin was AWESOME!

by from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2011 Dodge Ram (which we love) . Mervin was great, he treated me with the umost respect. He explain everything and then some. Mervin was courteous, honest, and very very professional. Mervin never left me he stayed with me from beginning until deal was completed. (with no pressure). I'm so pleased to see there are still honest people (salesman) out there. Massey Yardley thanks soooooo much for salesman like Mervin (finally).Oh yeah. he also called to see how everything was going. Thanks again Massey Yardley you did good! Thanks Mervin !

Horrified at the treatment.

by from North Lauderdale, FL |

My son was interested in a Dart. M-Y sent a "Memorial Day Sale" flyer that claimed 49% off on ALL vehicles - that was a lie, as we looked, we realized that most vehicles were marked up a couple thousand over MSRP. Said 0% financing - another lie. $5000 minimum trade - yet another lie - at least it was based on the replies from their representative. "Oh, we're only doing that for larger vehicles, we don't make enough on the smaller ones." That's not what the flyer said. The model we were interested in couldn't be found - at this point, their representative, who I don't think even gave us his name, although he did say he had been there 14 years - was only interested in telling us how many ways he COULDN'T help us...We got up and started to leave. Then he has the gall to say: "Do you want the other dealer addresses, they'll tell you the same thing." I'm thinking, OK, that's it, we're not only leaving at this point, but I'm DONE with Chrysler products. I've owned a Duster, a Reliant, a Ramcharger, a 1500 passenger van, and a Caliber - that's it, I'll never buy another Chrysler product again. (My children won't do business with Chrysler now, either.) I have done business with M-Y in the past and at one point, they had the best body shop in Broward. I am also going to forward a copy of that flyer with a complaint to the State Attorney's Office and file a formal false advertizing claim. If I could give ZERO stars, I would. Drove down the street to Gunther Kia and found a nice Forte: great experience there.

Great Salesman

by from West Palm Beach, Fla. |

Went to Massey-Yardley after 3 other dealers. Floyd was our salesman. We had called in advance to be sure they had exactly what we wanted, they did. No attempt to up-sell, got a great price, closed the deal, and took delivery within a few hours of walking in. Everyone was friendly & helpful. Unlike some of those other dealers we spoke to.

They scratched my car

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

The drove my car for an appraisal and scratched the front of it. They admitted they scratched my car in the police report, but refuse to pay for repairs. Now I'll have to waste my time in court.