Robin Ford

100 N MacDade Blvd, Glenolden, PA 19036

New 888-345-6905
Used 877-271-6176
Service 866-882-5632

"There's no stoppin' the Robin"

Rarely Treated This Well

by from Yardley, PA |

Fantastic customer service.. me and my family have been import owners for a while and decided to switch and the service accompanied with a fantastic product made this switch painless and easy.. from the salespeople to the finance department it couldnt have got any better.. I just purchased at the end of July and they were very busy but really took the time to take care of me and my family.. go see for yourself if youre a non believer I really cant express how truly completely satisfied I am.

Robin Ford experience was great!

by from Prospect Park, PA |

I was looking to buy a new car for both me and my wife. I came in on a Saturday to look at a new Hybrid Fusion and a new Edge. Their sales staff was very friendly, offered us coffee and a danish, and made the entire test drive experience very relaxed and easy. Their prices were great, and we were very happy, but more importantly, they were honest about interest rates, rebates, etc., unlike two other Ford dealers we went to who tried to not give us all the rebates we were entitled to. We've been very happy with the new Ford products. Robin Ford's service department is above great! They always greet us with a smile and offer coffee, etc. when we come in for service. Steve is great and so are Jim and Ben. They truly are professionals and treat their customers with respect and class. Robin Ford is truly a great "Family Style" dealership. It's nice to always see the same faces when we come in. My wife and I have told everyone we know about our new cars and Robin Ford's great customer service. I give them a 10 out of 10 and will be buying from them again, along with my friends and family! As you can see, I can't say enough god things about them! A true needle in a haystack!

Don't Shop at Robin Ford

by from Marple, Pa |

I went to robin ford to trade in my car and at first the sales rep seemed very nice but when it came time to sit down and talk about the value of my old car and the car I was looking at he disappeared. Instead of telling me they weren't interested they just walked around and made excusses and finally he told me I can leave and that they would call me later if and my loan got approved. If that wasn't bad enough while there my keys got locked in my car and the other sales rep broke my handled trying to get into the car but the company wouldn't fix claiming that he was just trying to be helpful. Warning to all car buyers don't shop at Robin Ford

Robin Ford responded to this review

May 21, 2014

Dear Sir, We respectfully disagree with your description of your visit to Robin Ford. The reason we couldn't help you was because of your credit situation. We would love to sell you a vehicle. Unfortunately, our banks would not approve you for a loan. Our purpose is to sell you a safe, quality vehicle and to keep you a happy, life long customer both in our sales and service departments. We are sorry you feel you were mistreated in any way.

lovely experience

by from Phila pa |

saw a car i was considering on cars.com. Came to robin ford to see my vehicle. Associates were very helpful with helping me get into the car that I wanted, not a car they thought i would like. Very nice guys @ robinford.

Richard Small went out of his way

by from Ridley Park, PA |

When my mom's 11yr old Hyundai was totaled, she was looking for a replacement vehicle. Richard really went out his way to help her and was very nice. Even though she did not buy a car from Robin Ford, she was very appreciative of his efforts and help.

customer service

by from Newark, DE |

Spoke with saleman over the phone in reference to a specific used car that I saw on cars.com for their dealership. He was extremely helpful, gave information over phone, easier directions to get to their location vs. what internet gave, and also his cell phone number just in case I still would get lost. At the time of writing this, I haven't purchased the vehicle. But, I'm discussing with my husband and very good possibility we will be back up to purchase.