Chapman Ford Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Horsham

Chapman Ford Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Horsham

1100 Easton Rd, Horsham, PA 19044

New 866-901-5896
Used 877-298-9020

Unless the chapman emblem is on the back of your new car or truck, you probably did pay too much .

Genuine people , family atmosphere , no pressure

by from Philadelphia |

I cant express enough how enjoyable , yes enjoyable to purchase a vehicle at C&C Chapman Horsham . They went out of their way for me , cared about my needs , and LISTENED ! Love my car thanks guys .

February 4, 2013

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! I am elated to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience with Chapman Horsham; we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. Before your next visit, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive monthly specials. Richard Harrison - Owner/Operator rharrisson@chapmanautogroup.com

Beware of internet marketing communication

by from Maryland Eastern Shore |

Yesterday I took a half day off work to drive 3 hours from my home in Maryland to look at 2 cars I saw on Cars.com at Chapman's in Horsham. I sent a return email indicating my interest in the vehicles and received emails from Chapman's thanking me for my interest and that they were still available. A representative from Chapman's called me twice on Tues June 9 first at 9:10 am to find out when I could come to see the vehicles and then at 4:45pm to find if I was still coming. I told them I was coming from Maryland yesterday morning, and during the second call notified them that I was on my way and caught up in traffic around Philadelphia. Upon my arrival to Chapman's I asked for the representative I spoke to by name and was directed to another salesperson. The marketing rep did make a brief appearance and said I was in "good hands." Much to my surprise I was told that the first jeep I was interested in a yellow 2013 Rubicon had been sold "just a half hour before I arrived" and was already off the lot being prepped. The second vehicle I was interested in was a 2015 yellow Rubicon Jeep. This vehicle was actually in the show room and was a demo vehicle I was told which had been driven by the owner of the dealership. I inquired about the price listed on the windshield tag as it was approximately $13,000 more than the price listed on the Internet ad. The salesman wasn't sure why there was a discrepancy and went to talk to the general manager. I was told that the Internet price did not include the "add-ons" and these ads were handled by A "third-party"and essentially Chapmans had no responsibility for the error. The salesman then told me that The general manager would call the owner to see what they could do to resolve the situation. After approximately 10 minutes I was told that basically there was nothing that could be done and the price would remain the same as the tag price on the windshield. The salesman was profoundly apologetic and professional however he was caught in the middle between a detached Internet marketing department and upper management. When I reiterated my disappointment in how Chapman's had handled this whole situation and said I would not consider paying $13,000 more than what had been advertised on the Internet I started to leave and the salesman said he just wanted to have his general manager speak with me before I left. The general manager again apologized for the situation and said he would "call the owner" and see if something else could be done. When he walked away I said to the salesman I thought he already called the owner, he replied no he must've spoken to someone else, at any rate, the GM came back and said they could do another thousand dollars off the window price, as they were already taking a "thousand dollar loss" on the vehicle. What happened yesterday at Chapmans in my mind is inexcusable. I wasted eight hours of valuable time traveling to and from Horsham Pennsylvania. I work in the service industry and I understand the importance of customer satisfaction. There is a big disconnect between your Internet marketing department and the sales force on the showroom floor. This point was clearly evident the very next day when I received another email (likely automatically generated at 6:30 am) informing me that a representative at Chapman's was trying to get in touch with me so I could come in and "test drive" the vehicle I was interested in. I feel that given the circumstances the internet price should ultimately be honored or at least reasonably counter-offered. I understand that may represent a significant loss to the auto dealership, however a greater loss is losing potential life-long customers. I hope others will avoid similar pitfalls in dealing with Chapman's.

Great transaction with Ken Marko, THANKS!

by from Philly, PA |

Ken Marko is a fantastic sales advisor with great product knowledge & a total customer-centric mindset. Ken leading the sales process made our purchase experience a smooth and pleasurable one. We highly recommend Ken Marko and Chapman Ford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Horsham as your choose for a new or used car. We will be back for my next purchase. We dealt with a several dealerships (other car makers as well beyond Chrysler) while making our decision and none came close to the level of customer service & commitment we received from Ken. He was available & happy to answer all our questions about the car and the different options to lease or purchase. There were many. He took the time to ensure we had full understanding. Other dealers lost interest immediately once they realized they didn't have the vehicle on inventory or too far off in price. With Ken, he worked on our-behalf to get us the price we wanted based on our budget and not once told us it could not be done. I highly recommend speaking to Ken first prior to making your next purchase/lease.....friendly and professional. Feel free to contact Ken if you want to deal with people that care about your driving experience: kMarco@chapmanautogroup.com We absolutely love our Durango & get many compliments on it. Also want to thank Brian Nickett for his help as well!

Clean car, great price, excellent customer service

by from Washington, DC |

I purchased a used Infiniti G37 from this dealership. I was not local, so I called them to make an offer. They quickly got back to me with a fair counter offer, which I accepted. When I arrived, I was greeted politely. The car was clean and was exactly as it appeared in the photos. The one negative I experienced was that the Internet sales representative agreed to take my payment a certain way, but the finance department was not able to carry it out that way. However, I gave them 5 stars because they worked with me to figure out an acceptable option to both parties and I was able to drive the car home that day. It's fairly common in a bureaucracy for one group and another to miscommunication (in my case, the payment issue), but the key is that they admitted the problem and worked with me to fix it. Bottom line: these guys give a darn. They want you to be happy and satisfied. I've purchased cars from glad handing manipulators, and they are absolutely the opposite. I never felt rushed or intimidated.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, and congratulations on your new Infiniti G37! We're dedicated to our customers and it's important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers. We look forward to working with you again soon, and please let us know how we may be able to help next! Best, Richard Harrisson, Owner, rharrisson@chapmanautogroup.com.

1st Jeep purchase was a great experience!

by from Blue bell, PA |

I just purchased my 1st Jeep wrangler and had a fantastic experience with Chapman Jeep in Horsham. From the initial sales associate, Jacob Levine, to the New Car Manager, Brian Nickett, and others I met, everyone was great. There was no pressure, every question was fully answered, and they offered me the best deal for my purchase price, trade-in, and financing of any Jeep dealer. I visited 3 other Jeep dealers in the region and none compared to Chapman in the value, responsiveness, and overall experience. I decided to order a Jeep since the options I wanted were not available at Chapman and other dealers and Jacob made sure every detail was taken care of quickly and painlessly. His follow up to give me regular status calls was greatly appreciated and when it came in they had everything ready for me with no surprises. I would not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend Chapman Jeep.

December 4, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase! I hope you are continuing to enjoy your Jeep Wrangler. I am elated to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable shopping experience. Jacobs sales excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and well continue to provide great service! Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals. Best, Richard Harrisson Owner rharrisson@chapmanautogroup.com

Customer For Life!!!!!!!

by from Horsham, PA |

There is no way I can identify ONE thing that stood out the most. Brian and John were AMAZING! They were very patient and informative; There were no gray areas with the information they provided. Everyone I encountered at this dealership was personable, knowledgeable, and wearing a smile.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for your leaving us this awesome review! I am happy that Brian and John provided you with such a knowledgeable and honest service, as we all work hard to make sure our guests have an amazing experience. We look forward to seeing you at our dealership again soon. Best, Richard Harrisson, Owner, rharrisson@chapmanautogroup.com.

Customer For Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Horsham, PA |

December 3, 2014

just bought a used Commander, had to get factory w

by from Horsham |

I had purchased a used Jeep Commander, thankfully the original warranty was still applicable, I thank God for that, I did have a bit of a pricey charges for censors, I believe they can be made more affordable for those of us on a fixed income>

December 3, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase and thank you for your feedback! I look forward to working with you again and hope that you'll find us on Facebook and Twitter to locate outstanding specials from our service department. Also, if you have any questions about pricing, please feel free to give me a call. Best, Richard Harrisson, Owner, rharrisson@chapmanautogroup.com.

Great service

by from Horsham Pa |

Bought my first car at C&C 30 years ago will buy my last car there also. My family has been buying cars from the same place. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Great sales people, with great service. go you wont be disappointed!!!!!

October 22, 2014

Thank you for the amazing review! We can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. We truly thank you again and we'll hopefully see you soon! Best, Richard Harrisson, Owner, rharrisson@chapmanautogroup.com.

Bought a new truck

by from Horsham, Pa |

Staff was awesome with the easiness and expedite of the process! Thank you

October 22, 2014

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of our team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best regards, Richard Harrisson, Owner, rharrisson@chapmanautogroup.com.

Another Great Visit

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Always great service and communication with you as the customer

October 22, 2014

We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We are dedicated to providing top quality customer service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Chapman's C&C Ford Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next service appointment. Best regards, Richard Harrisson, Owner, rharrisson@chapmanautogroup.com.