Glanzmann Subaru

Service 866-981-6545 Service 866-981-6545

Philadelphia's Premier Subaru Dealer

2015 STI

by from YARDLEY,PA |

I JUST ORDERED A 15 STI FROM GLANZMANN. I WAS SHOPPING BETWEEN 4 OTHER LOCAL SUBARU DEALERS BEFORE CLOSING AT GLANZMANN. DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN LOOKED AT ANY OTHER DEALERS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WERE AS DETERMINED TO MAKE A DEAL. IN MY OPINION, GLANZMANN VALUES LOYALTY, ESPECIALLY REPEAT CUSTOMERS. THIS WAS APPARENT DUE TO THE MONEY SAVED OFF MSRP AND TRADE IN VALUE. THIS IS MY THIRD PURCHASE FROM GLANZMANN AND NO OTHER DEALER CAME CLOSE TO BEATING THEM. USUALLY IF YOU GET ENOUGH OFF THE MSRP... A DEALER WILL LOW BALL YOU ON TRADE IN. NOT GLANZMANN. THEY WERE VERY FAIR WITH THE FINAL PURCHASE PRICE & FAIR WITH THE TRADE IN VALUE. GLANZMANN BEATS ALL. KUDOS TO FRANCES, JESSICA, AND THE GLANZMANN FAMILY FOR MAKING IT WORK.

Great overall experience both service & facilities

by from Glenside Pa |

I purchased my 2003 Forrester at Glanzmann and have had it continuously service there for the past 12 years. I have always been amazed at the quality of their service. I am now looking forward to buying a new car with great anticipation.

Great cars and friendly service

by from saint benedict pa |

We check out Subaru's with them and they were very friendly and professional.

Take Your Subaru Here!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I took my 2011 Subaru Forrester here for recall work and to check the airbags. The recall work was not needed and my airbags were fine. Jesse Brodman, the Service Advisor was cheerful and courteous. In addition to this work, he noticed that my inspection sticker was a month late and did the work, all of which was completed in about 1 hour. I told him I would be driving the car on several trips in December in excess of 1,000 miles. He told me that if I brought the car back in January for an oil check, I would get a free oil change that day. I thought this was a great deal. Everyone there was cheerful and courteous. The waiting area was very clean and had comfortable seating, snacks, coffee and tea as well as vending machines. I will always bring my car here for service.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Willow Grove Pa. |

This is my third used car purchase from Glanzmann. I've always been treated honestly and fairly. Before I found Glanzmann I dreaded buying a car from a dealer. I always felt that I was being taken advantage of or being sold services that I didn't need. This is not the case here. My salesman, Steve Horn, was great to work with. He was friendly, knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions that I had. When the time comes, I will buy my next car from Glanzmanns.

by jenn in montgomery county

by from pennsburg, pa |

Best cat buying experience I every had. Even though I pretty much knew what I was looking for, very relaxed atmosphere, no pressure. Above and beyond what they needed to do to get me in the car the same day. Would recommended this dealer to anyone.

very friendly. great place

by from wayne, pa |

I was browsing around the internet and came upon glanzmann subarus while looking for a used car. The 06 subaru impreza i bought was traded in just recently. I went to the next day asked about the car and took it out for a test drive and pretty much just loved it from thr start. My sales person neal was very polite and humorous throughout the whole ordeal. They treated me, a first time buyer of any car of sorts with great r3spect, and i appreciated it. I will definitly continue to come to them in the future for my next purchase

Nice Facility

by from Inwood,NY |

Overall nice experience at this dealership,except the sales manger couldn't come to an agreement with the price on a used car that's probably not going to be sold because he is asking too much for it.

BAD SERVICE

by from norriostown,pa |

Don't deal with Nick. I was really interested in buying a used car that they have but I was ignored after I made an offer. The car was over priced to begin with.

Best used car buying experience ever

by from East Hampton, CT |

Wow, now I know why they have all the 5 start reviews! I bought a used car from Glanzmann a month ago and the car is great. Neal and Steve both worked with me on this one because the scheduling was a little difficult, I came in from out of state because I was having a hard time finding the exact car I wanted and Glanzmann had it. They treated me like I was buying the most expensive car on the lot! The car was freshly washed with a full tank of gas when I picked it up, and the process couldn't have gone smoother. I wish this dealership was near me - I would buy all my cars there. Definitely worth checking them out!