Glanzmann Subaru

Service 888-240-4015

Philadelphia's Premier Subaru Dealer

2015 STI

by from YARDLEY,PA |

I JUST ORDERED A 15 STI FROM GLANZMANN. I WAS SHOPPING BETWEEN 4 OTHER LOCAL SUBARU DEALERS BEFORE CLOSING AT GLANZMANN. DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN LOOKED AT ANY OTHER DEALERS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WERE AS DETERMINED TO MAKE A DEAL. IN MY OPINION, GLANZMANN VALUES LOYALTY, ESPECIALLY REPEAT CUSTOMERS. THIS WAS APPARENT DUE TO THE MONEY SAVED OFF MSRP AND TRADE IN VALUE. THIS IS MY THIRD PURCHASE FROM GLANZMANN AND NO OTHER DEALER CAME CLOSE TO BEATING THEM. USUALLY IF YOU GET ENOUGH OFF THE MSRP... A DEALER WILL LOW BALL YOU ON TRADE IN. NOT GLANZMANN. THEY WERE VERY FAIR WITH THE FINAL PURCHASE PRICE & FAIR WITH THE TRADE IN VALUE. GLANZMANN BEATS ALL. KUDOS TO FRANCES, JESSICA, AND THE GLANZMANN FAMILY FOR MAKING IT WORK.

Take Your Subaru Here!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I took my 2011 Subaru Forrester here for recall work and to check the airbags. The recall work was not needed and my airbags were fine. Jesse Brodman, the Service Advisor was cheerful and courteous. In addition to this work, he noticed that my inspection sticker was a month late and did the work, all of which was completed in about 1 hour. I told him I would be driving the car on several trips in December in excess of 1,000 miles. He told me that if I brought the car back in January for an oil check, I would get a free oil change that day. I thought this was a great deal. Everyone there was cheerful and courteous. The waiting area was very clean and had comfortable seating, snacks, coffee and tea as well as vending machines. I will always bring my car here for service.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Willow Grove Pa. |

This is my third used car purchase from Glanzmann. I've always been treated honestly and fairly. Before I found Glanzmann I dreaded buying a car from a dealer. I always felt that I was being taken advantage of or being sold services that I didn't need. This is not the case here. My salesman, Steve Horn, was great to work with. He was friendly, knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions that I had. When the time comes, I will buy my next car from Glanzmanns.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I visited the dealership this past weekend to test drive two used Outback wagons on their lot. I had never been there before. From the moment I walked in, it was clear that the goal of the dealership staff was to help me, not just to make a sale. The vehicles I wanted to test drive were brought around for me quickly and the salesperson was extremely helpful in discussing the features of the vehicles and the differences between the two I drove. I decided to buy one of the Outbacks I drove and the process for that could not have gone more smoothly. The dealership staff evaluated my trade while I walked across the street to have lunch, and when I returned they walked me through their numbers. I thought my trade was worth more than they initially offered, and after we went through the KBB for my car, they agreed with me and increased their offer. The no-hassle policy on the Outback I was buying was refreshing and they showed me the KBB value and invited me to search the internet to see if I could find it for a lower price elsewhere, so I was comfortable that I was getting a good deal. The financing process was speedy, the gentleman handling the paperwork was efficient and friendly without being pushy, and the entire process was the least stressful car buying experience I've ever had.

by jenn in montgomery county

by from pennsburg, pa |

Best cat buying experience I every had. Even though I pretty much knew what I was looking for, very relaxed atmosphere, no pressure. Above and beyond what they needed to do to get me in the car the same day. Would recommended this dealer to anyone.

very friendly. great place

by from wayne, pa |

I was browsing around the internet and came upon glanzmann subarus while looking for a used car. The 06 subaru impreza i bought was traded in just recently. I went to the next day asked about the car and took it out for a test drive and pretty much just loved it from thr start. My sales person neal was very polite and humorous throughout the whole ordeal. They treated me, a first time buyer of any car of sorts with great r3spect, and i appreciated it. I will definitly continue to come to them in the future for my next purchase

Nice Facility

by from Inwood,NY |

Overall nice experience at this dealership,except the sales manger couldn't come to an agreement with the price on a used car that's probably not going to be sold because he is asking too much for it.

BAD SERVICE

by from norriostown,pa |

Don't deal with Nick. I was really interested in buying a used car that they have but I was ignored after I made an offer. The car was over priced to begin with.

Best used car buying experience ever

by from East Hampton, CT |

Wow, now I know why they have all the 5 start reviews! I bought a used car from Glanzmann a month ago and the car is great. Neal and Steve both worked with me on this one because the scheduling was a little difficult, I came in from out of state because I was having a hard time finding the exact car I wanted and Glanzmann had it. They treated me like I was buying the most expensive car on the lot! The car was freshly washed with a full tank of gas when I picked it up, and the process couldn't have gone smoother. I wish this dealership was near me - I would buy all my cars there. Definitely worth checking them out!

Great experience

by from Philadelphia,PA |

We purchased a used Honda Element from Glanzmann. I contacted the dealer through cars.com and received an immediate response and enjoyed a productive series of email exchanges that verified we were interested in the vehicle. We arranged a visit to the dealer and was equally impressed by our on premise experience. The price of the Honda was very good compared to other dealers. Neal Hood, our sales rep was completely transparent that the car had been in a minor incident but had no structural damage and was completely repaired. We were also offered a very fair price for our trade in. No low balling at all. The purchasing experience was efficient and pleasant. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Excellent Used Car Buying Experience

by from Monmouth Jct, NJ |

I purchased a used 2011 Hyundai Genesis trade-in late January. Neal Hood my salesman was professional and made the "No Pressure" buying experience a pleasure. The Sales manager addressed the few issues I had with the vehicle. Gary Segal in the finance department worked with me to get a competitive loan rate. Thank you both.