John Kennedy Ford Jenkintown

Service 866-881-9661

Enjoy Your Ride

Great Knowledgeable Service

by from Philadelphia |

Purchased a certified used Ford Escape XLT that I discovered on the Hopkins Ford web site. You can set up a test drive from the site, and the sales team called me within minutes. Any and all questions were answered without problems. John O. handled everything smoothly. Highly recommended if you're seeking a Ford or Mercury.

service

by from philly |

was told i needed complete brake job totaling 225.00. went to another dealer and only needed pads 99.00. that was 2 months ago. needed oil change for other car, raced home from work picked up car and drove to the quicklane, was there at 6:20, and told no technicians were there and that you need to be there by 6:00 to get service, yet they dont say that on website, it says 7 to 7. So I am done with them, have used them quite a bit over the years and it seems its getting worse!

May 23, 2014

Ron, I am sorry to hear about your experience. John Kennedy Ford's goal is for all of our customers to be completely satisfied. We do offer extended service hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 7:00pm. I did confirm that our hours of operation on our website are correct, but not on Dealer.Com's website. I have just finished correcting our profile. I would appreciate you contacting me personally so I can apologize and offer you a credit towards your next service visit. Sincerely, Steve Jenet Service Director

Questionable Ethics

by from Warrington, PA |

This dealer allowed my 75 yo father to partially finance a $26,000.00 vehicle when he lives on social security and in my house. My father took out half of his remaining savings as a down payment and took out a 5 year loan. If I wasn't so angry, I would call the GM personally.

July 3, 2014

Lisa, We treat all of our customers equally and try to help them find the vehicle they are looking for. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused, but your father came in looking for a car and we did our best to find him what he wanted!

Unacceptable

by from Glenside |

I purchased a 2013 F-250 Super Duty with less than 1,000 miles and two weeks later the paint inside the door started pealing. They did not do anything about the paint. Then another week later the air vents broke. They said two days for the parts to come in and it has been over 30 days and no phone call yet!!!! Unacceptable service! Do not deal with these guys.

February 18, 2014

hi mark, this is joe maguire, g.m. of john kennedy ford jenkintown. i read your review today and am concerned about the experience you related. i would like to address your concerns and hopefully resolve them for you.I DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND WANT YOU TO BE SATISFIED. please call or email me your contact info so we can talk about this. thanks very much for bringing this issue to my attention. respectfully, joe maguire

Great Communication!

by from Wildwood Crest, Nj |

I bought a used vehicle and dealt with salesman Joe Kerwick. I'm very busy in the summer months and have very little time to shop. I found this car online and without having the time to go see it I needed someone at the dealer to help with as many details as possible. Building trust is a big thing for me and Joe understood that. We communicated mostly through text and he was quick responding and answered everything I needed to know along with showing pics of the areas I requested as well as the worn parts of the vehicle. Joe also welcomed an inspector to go over the car as well. I also requested for things to go fast and smooth with the finance office. For some reasons so many things seem to change in that room. Drives me crazy and I get very defensive. Needless to say Joe saw to it that I was in and out of there with no tricks or changes to our agreed and final out the door price. I would say if this guy is nearby and you are are car shopping ask for Joe Kerwick. I don't know much about the dealership but if its anything like him this is a good place to buy. I hope this information was helpful and I wish you good luck in your search. : )

Year End

by from Langhorne Pa |

I've bought several vehicles from the Kennedy stores over the years. I've been extremely pleased with their sales and service teams. I always know for sure I am getting the best possible deal I can get. I'm heading to the new Jenkintown store ( Formally Hopkins Ford) at year end to grab a new SUV. Year end deals are always the best.

mr ecott

by from pa |

Leroy does not care about wasting people's time, Hopkinshas gone way downhill

Hopkins Ford does a great job overall !!!

by from Lansdale, PA |

I traded in my 2007 Ford Mustang on a 2010 Mustang GT convertible that was on the showroom floor in August 2011. I have been buying Fords since 1995. This was my first vehicle purchase at Hopkins. I am very pleased with the car and the dealer too. I would proudly recommend this dealership to anyone.

satisfied

by from willow grove, pa |

bill kuzer was excellent in helping us lease our new car. while it was a long process it went as smoothly as it could! this is the 3rd car i've gotten from hopkins ford and will be back when my lease is up

Hopkins Ford review

by from Hatboro, PA |

Friendly, courteous service. Easygoing negotiating style was refreshing. Left in a new car.

John Orzechowski - Sales - Hopkins Ford

by from Oreland, PA |

John was a great salesman. He realized right away that I liked low pressure salesmen who do not oversell themselves or the vehicle. He was very thorough throughout the entire process which was seamless.