Sussman Mazda Hyundai

Used 866-571-8208
Service 866-890-6116

Typical Car Dealer

by from Abington, Pa |

Tell you anything to get you to buy a car. No follow through on promises.

Helpful Mazda Service

by from Hatboro PA |

Had a great experience in the service department. Mike was the guy at the desk who put my info in the computer. Really nice guy, spoke to me in English (not car-speak). My car was ready in as out an hour for an oil change. I bought this car here (Mazda cx-5) a few months ago and it went very well. Dave the salesperson was very respectful and easy to work with (I felt that my trade in was worth more than they said it was and we were able to work with Sussman to get a better trade in price). My only suggestion would be to improve the waiting area- it is kind of small. Or have a shuttle to drop you off at the Willow Grove mall (it's like a mile away, but not an easy walk) to shop while you wait.

Great car, rotten service

by from Willow Grove, PA |

I have a 3012 Sonata...great car! But the Sussman service dept. is the worst. I had a minor intermittent electrical problem I took in for warranty service at about 35K miles; they couldn't find the problem and told me I would be on my own in another 1000 miles after 36K miles. Why should it be my problem when a) I reported the problem while the car was under warranty and b) they couldn't find the problem. Issue #2 was with the tires. Original equipment Hankook tires needed to be replaced at 36K miles (tires have a 50K mile warranty). The service dept. pushed me onto the manufacturer. If Hyundai put those tires on the car as original eqpt., they should stand behind them. If the water pump broke, would they push me off on the mfg. of the water pump? Bottom line...great car...terrible service department. Buy elsewhere.

Very pleasant experience they worked with me.

by from Bensalem, PA |

From the information I found on cars.com they worked with me in a very courteous way. There are steps a dealer needs to take through the buying process, but they did it in a very polite professional way. You can do business with them.

Great Car. Terrible Dealership.

by from Philly |

I had to sit in the Sussman dealership office waiting to fill out the final paperwork for over two hours when I purchased my Elantra. I should have known this was the wrong place to buy a car. Normal maintenance was overpriced at my first annual service. When I called the dealership today (on a Tuesday at 2pm) to see what the 15,000 mile maintenance would run me, I sat on the phone for 30 minutes on hold while they tried to find someone in service to help me. Finally, the secretary told me the cost was $255, but she had no idea what it included. Just a few months after I purchased the car, a piece of rubber molding came off. When I brought it into the dealership for repair, their response was that I should get some crazy glue and fix it myself. My personal experience with Sussman Hyundai has been very poor, and I will not go back there again.

Couldn't be happier!

by from philadelphia |

I recently purchased our latest Mazda 6 with my wife. After shopping several dealers in Philly, "just to be sure" I found Sussman had the best price and the right car for us. As Arnold said "I'll be back! Thanks Sussman Mazda!

The dealer that everyone else warns you about!

by from Conshohocken PA |

I had a good experience previously with my Honda purchase from Sussman--but my experience with Sussman Mazda leads me to think this is the type of dealer that all the other dealers warn you about when the price is too good to be true. They emailed me their internet price--which beat all the other quotes I had. I came into the dealer, met with the salesman, test drove the car and liked it. I showed him the internet quote I had--but it was for a car with different equipment. So he noted on my printed email that the price would be $300 more than was indicated in the email--which was ok with me, because it was stil the best price. I called a few days later, ready to make a deal--BUT THEN THE PRICE JUMPED $1,000! (they subtracted out rebates that I didn't qualify for--but they never asked me about them--they just folded it into their quote so they would know they had the best price!) I told him no way--that's not what you said when we met. The good news is that their fake price allowed me to get an even better price elsewhere, which Sussman couldn't touch. Too bad that they lost a customer that lives right in the neighborhood...

The dealer that everyone else warns you about!

by from Conshohocken, PA |

I had a good experience previously with my Sussman Honda purchase--but my experience with Sussman Mazda leads me to think this is the type of dealer that all the other dealers warn you about when the price is too good to be true. They emailed me their internet price--which beat all the other quotes I had. I came into the dealer, met with the salesman, test drove the car and liked it. I showed him the internet quote I had--but it was for a car with different equipment. So he noted on my printed email that the price would be $300 more than was indicated in the email--which was ok with me, because it was stil the best price. I called a few days later, ready to make a deal--BUT THEN THE PRICE JUMPED $1000! I told him no way--that's not what you said when we met. The good news is that their fake price allowed me to get an even better price elsewhere, which Sussman couldn't touch. Too bad that they lost a customer that lives right in the neighborhood...

Great to do business with

by from 19444 |

Sussman Hyundai gave me a great price in response to my online inquiry, beating my local dealer by several hundred dollars. Sussman was great to work with all throughout the process and I am very happy with the Elantra I purchased at Sussman.