Davis Acura

2051 E Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047

New 888-897-9096
Used 888-899-3076
Service 888-897-5926

Drive to Perfection, Value, Selection and Price at Davis Acura, Huge Selection of Certified Pre-owned

My TLX is the best car I've ever bought

by from Newtown |

I must say after owning 2 TLs this TLX blows them out of the water. Rob helped me find the perfect car and Tom help me with all the finance needs. It was the smooth and easy from start to finish! Thanks Rob and thank you Davis Acura!!

Bad service dep

by from Philadelphia pa |

Horrible service dep my car was outside for 30 min nobody bother to come and say it was done I was there for almost 3 hours for routine service

Davis Acura responded to this review

February 3, 2015

Mike, I am truly sorry that you had such a poor experience here at our Service Dept. Perhaps there is something I could do to give you a better impression. Please feel free to contact me directly @ stevep@davisacura.com or 215-943-7000 ext 1503. Sincerely, Steve Pulli, Service Manager.

POOR!!!!

by from Philadelphia |

THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE! i will never ever ever recommend this place.

3rd Car From Davis!!

by from Langhorne PA |

First, Second, & Third Time Was A Charm We love our new MDX. We have bought three cars from Rob, two in the past 6 months. This 2014 MDX is incredible! I love a the new features and design. Thanks Rob and Tom for helping us out with our new car! I highly recommend Davis Acura!!

POOR Salesman, POOR Service, POOR Communication

by from Hazleton, PA |

Will keep this as short as possible so that it is easy for car buyers to absorb. I reside over 2 hours away from the dealership. I contact the sales staff numerous times on one particular vehicle that I have been searching for, for quite awhile. Now I am a buyer who needs no financing, as I have full cash in hand. Sales woman takes all my info and then never gets back to me. I make arrangements to go in and purchase the car and when she finally contacts me back the morning I am getting ready to leave the house and drive there to make the purchase, she tells me the car has been sold. Not only was I in contact with her, but her boss as well. And NEITHER of them communicated with me at all. I will never purchase a vehicle from this dealership, nor will I advise anyone else to do so either. POOR ALL THE WAY AROUND!!

OMG Never again

by from Langhorne PA |

Never again! After purchasing the vehicle MDX new, top of the line, as soon as the warranty expires they have found so many reasons to fix at a minimum $1000 everything under the sun! The car is only 4-4-1/2 years old! Needs a steering rack for $1800 today. Done with this dealership

Never go to Davis Acura used car.

by from New Jersey |

I bought an Acura TL from used Davis Acura. Till the time I was in the new showroom people were nice, but since the car I was buying an used car, I had to close the deal at the used car dealership across the street. Oh boy were they rude. I wish I had never visited the used car dealership. Worst car buying experience.

Davis Acura langhorne

by from Langhorne |

Great staff, reliable listing online, I bought the car after test driving it from jack grimes.

Was not able to make a deal but still a pleasant

by from Louisville, Ky |

I was promptly contacted about my inquiry. Eventhough we never finalized a sale it was a plesant experience.

Great Place.

by from Langhorne, Pa |

This dealership was very helpful in getting me the car I wanted. I recommend going here. Alice Aspromonti-Arch was the salesperson and she was great.

alice aspromonti-arch

by from PHILIA. PA. |

ALICE SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL THROUGH THE WHOLE DEAL SHE KNEW ABOUT THE 2003 JEEP THAT I GOT IF EVERY DEAL THAT I DID WENT THAT EASY I BUY MORE CARS IT WAS NICE DEALING WITH ALICE THANK YOU ALOT ALICE JPOWER