Davis Acura

2051 E Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047

New 888-897-9096
Used 888-899-3076
Service 888-897-5926

Drive to Perfection, Value, Selection and Price at Davis Acura, Huge Selection of Certified Pre-owned

3rd Car From Davis!!

by from Langhorne PA |

First, Second, & Third Time Was A Charm We love our new MDX. We have bought three cars from Rob, two in the past 6 months. This 2014 MDX is incredible! I love a the new features and design. Thanks Rob and Tom for helping us out with our new car! I highly recommend Davis Acura!!

POOR!!!!

by from Philadelphia |

THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE! i will never ever ever recommend this place.

POOR Salesman, POOR Service, POOR Communication

by from Hazleton, PA |

Will keep this as short as possible so that it is easy for car buyers to absorb. I reside over 2 hours away from the dealership. I contact the sales staff numerous times on one particular vehicle that I have been searching for, for quite awhile. Now I am a buyer who needs no financing, as I have full cash in hand. Sales woman takes all my info and then never gets back to me. I make arrangements to go in and purchase the car and when she finally contacts me back the morning I am getting ready to leave the house and drive there to make the purchase, she tells me the car has been sold. Not only was I in contact with her, but her boss as well. And NEITHER of them communicated with me at all. I will never purchase a vehicle from this dealership, nor will I advise anyone else to do so either. POOR ALL THE WAY AROUND!!

OMG Never again

by from Langhorne PA |

Never again! After purchasing the vehicle MDX new, top of the line, as soon as the warranty expires they have found so many reasons to fix at a minimum $1000 everything under the sun! The car is only 4-4-1/2 years old! Needs a steering rack for $1800 today. Done with this dealership

Never go to Davis Acura used car.

by from New Jersey |

I bought an Acura TL from used Davis Acura. Till the time I was in the new showroom people were nice, but since the car I was buying an used car, I had to close the deal at the used car dealership across the street. Oh boy were they rude. I wish I had never visited the used car dealership. Worst car buying experience.

Davis Acura langhorne

by from Langhorne |

Great staff, reliable listing online, I bought the car after test driving it from jack grimes.

Was not able to make a deal but still a pleasant

by from Louisville, Ky |

I was promptly contacted about my inquiry. Eventhough we never finalized a sale it was a plesant experience.

Great Place.

by from Langhorne, Pa |

This dealership was very helpful in getting me the car I wanted. I recommend going here. Alice Aspromonti-Arch was the salesperson and she was great.

alice aspromonti-arch

by from PHILIA. PA. |

ALICE SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL THROUGH THE WHOLE DEAL SHE KNEW ABOUT THE 2003 JEEP THAT I GOT IF EVERY DEAL THAT I DID WENT THAT EASY I BUY MORE CARS IT WAS NICE DEALING WITH ALICE THANK YOU ALOT ALICE JPOWER

Completely satisfied customer

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I truly did not expect to purchase a vehicle, but I was so pleased with the vehicle and the help of our sales person, Alice Aspromonti-Arch, that I decided to purchase a pre-owned 2010 Acura MDX.

Phone Inquiry

by from Cayuga, NY |

I inquired about a used car offered for sale by Davis Acura. The pleasant young lady I talked with was very helpful. She explained the Air conditioning in the car I was interested in did not work and their technician thought it had a bad compressor. Davis Acura was not going to fix it. I did not buy the car.