McCafferty Automotive

1939 E Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047

New 888-730-1088
Used 888-480-5385
Service 888-251-2068

Everything Automotive! Over 5,000 Vehicles in Stock.

Great Experience buying my new car!

by from Yardley, PA |

On October 25th I purchased a new Hyundai Genesis from McCafferty in Langhorne PA. It was my first time purchasing a car on my own and I had an Amazing Experience. My salesman (Tony Hunt) helped me greatly and was very patient as I had a hard time making up my mind as to which car I wanted. I spent hours with him and interacted with others that worked there. I would recommend them and especially Tony. I also dealt with the Service department as I had a spoiler added to my car a week later and had no problems.

Awesome Vehicle Service

by from Bensalem, PA |

I always have a pleasant experience with McCafferty, that's why my family and I continue to purchase our vehicles there and have them serviced also.

Terrible Expenerince with McCatterty

by from Langhorne |

We picked a used car and could not get back the next day to leave a deposit. We were told that was OK. An appointment was by the salesperson for the day at noon and when we arrived early, we were advised they had just sold the car. The manager at the dealership would not do nothing.

Great buying experience!

by from Glenside, Pa |

Greg Pollar made buying my new F250 Platinum a breeze. Everyone was very professional and appeared to truly like working at McCafferty. The only thing that could have been better was the detailing of the truck when delivered. Under the hood was very dirty, and there was so much tire shine on the tires that it was running down the tires and on to the wheels. Also lots of water spots on the doors and mirrors.

Wonderful Staff

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I had a very good experience at the McCaferty dealership. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I didn't feel very confident at first about my Ford Fiesta, but I love driving it and using it now. Great service.

Terrific customer service;

by from Florence, NJ |

McCafferty staff made our purchase a wonderful experience and went over and above to be sure we had the exact car we wanted. We have been a customer for over 20 years and will continue to be going forward. We bought a 2016 Ford Escape and we wanted certain features and the management went out of their way to be sure we had this vehicle.

Smooth Process

by from Langhorne, PA |

I got my appointment promptly, and the special order parts were there when I dropped it off. I also had a service loaner car waiting for me as well. All went great. A big thanks to Darrin, Nick, Nicole and Renea for making it a smooth process.

awesome service!

by from Langhorne, pa |

I came into the dealership because my kia that I purchased there needed to be serviced. I decided it was time for a new vehicle, and Andrea Adams and Jeff Fitz-Maurice were so extremely helpful. I purchased my previous car from Jeff, and he was busy with a customer, so he set me up with Andrea. Andrea helped me get out of my current loan and into a brand new 2016 ford escape, that I absolutely love so much! I will only come back to Andrea and Jeff for my future vehicle purchases and of course refer them to my family and friends!

Car Service

by from Fairless Hills, PA |

Brought my car in to have the undercoating put on and it was taken right away. The shuttle Service took us home and it was completed a few hours later.

McCafferty Automotive responded to this review

August 27, 2015

We hope everything was completed to your satisfaction, Estelle! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you!

Worst product and customer service ever received

by from Holland PA |

I've had a leaky sunroof in my car since its purchase a number of years ago, which has ruined my front passengers seat. This problem started shortly after the car purchase and has sporadically continued ever since. When it happened most recently, they were not willing to look at it without charge because I was told it was "beyond warranty." That would be understandable if it were not an issue since the initial purchase several years ago and if it was not a recurring problem every since. I have received nothing but aggravation and disrespect from Mccafferty. I will never do business with them again. If you value being treated with respect, and receiving a good product that the dealer stands behind, shop anywhere but at mccafferty. It should also be noted that I had a family member purchase the same model car on the same day that I purchased my car, and the engine on their car died within the first week of driving. While the engine was fixed, two purchases made at the exact same time caused significant aggravation. The only reason that I am giving a rating of 1 star is because the review is not allowing me to give "0" I will never do business with them again. If you value being treated with respect, and receiving a good product that the dealer stands behind, shop anywhere but at mccafferty.

Friendly Neighborhood FordDealer is only a gimmick

by from Fairless Hills Pa |

McCafferty used to be a very good place to go sit down and discuss the purchase of a new/preowned vehicle. Not anymore, these sales reps first try to sell you the car nobody wants then after an hour or two (if you haven't left) will finally start to listen. Bottom line, good place to negotiate price and cost but ONE OF THE WORST DEALERSHIPS FOR SERVICE/REPAIRS.!!!!