McCafferty Automotive

1939 E Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047

New 888-730-1088
Used 888-480-5385
Service 888-251-2068

Everything Automotive! Over 5,000 Vehicles in Stock.

Great Experience buying my new car!

by from Yardley, PA |

On October 25th I purchased a new Hyundai Genesis from McCafferty in Langhorne PA. It was my first time purchasing a car on my own and I had an Amazing Experience. My salesman (Tony Hunt) helped me greatly and was very patient as I had a hard time making up my mind as to which car I wanted. I spent hours with him and interacted with others that worked there. I would recommend them and especially Tony. I also dealt with the Service department as I had a spoiler added to my car a week later and had no problems.

Friendly Neighborhood FordDealer is only a gimmick

by from Fairless Hills Pa |

McCafferty used to be a very good place to go sit down and discuss the purchase of a new/preowned vehicle. Not anymore, these sales reps first try to sell you the car nobody wants then after an hour or two (if you haven't left) will finally start to listen. Bottom line, good place to negotiate price and cost but ONE OF THE WORST DEALERSHIPS FOR SERVICE/REPAIRS.!!!!

Disgusted

by from NJ |

I am not pleased with Mccafferty's pre-owned sales department. I had come from over an hours drive and before leaving I had confirmed with them the following: 1. The approximate time i'll be there 2. I'll be buying the vehicle under my companys' name. 3. I confirmed that the vehicle has their dealership warrant up to 100,000 miles. Now just before when i get there, i get a call from a salesperson wanting to know my whereabouts and they are waiting for me to come look at the vehicle and its ready; I informed him that i'll be there within 15 minutes as it had started raining heavily. Now when I get there I am told its not there and its actually at the service location. Between my arrival time and the time it took me to leave from there after finalizing the purchase, they took over 3 hours of my time. I had 2 infants with me and it seemed that they had no concern for them; In return I was given the sales pitch that they cannot give me the warrant as it was not being purchased under personal name. Hello, I told them that before I left. And now they were telling me that I have to purchase separate warranty if I want the vehicle to have warranty. They did not care that my kids were getting tired and cranky and were crying. Then I was told that they do not have a special wheel unlocking bolt nut and I had to wait longer until they get their hands on it. Anyhow, I told them that I am going to be transferring my old registration and plates and I was told that I'ld need to pay for the new one and when they would transfer they would pay me the difference back. Now After 4 weeks later I get new reg and plates. And I am charged the full amount for the plates and reg. I am disgusted with the way everything was handled. Will not recommend anyone buying anything from there

McCafferty Automotive responded to this review

December 10, 2012

This really sounds like a frustrating time. I know our warranty company does not warrant cars that are sold to business's but not every salesperson knows this due to the fact we do not sell many vehicles in a business name. I do apologize! I am not sure why we could not transfer the plates but normally we would do that at time of delivery and since we did not it leads me to beleive there was a reason, possibly the plates not being in the business name or they had expired.

Nice to deal with

by from Langhorne. Pa |

I have bought 2 preowned cars from them in the pAst year. No pressure sales. When something was wrong , they took care of my concerns very quickly. I would not have gone back for my second car if I was not satisfied. Mark W very nice salesperson. No that typical "used car salesman"

Customer Service is Awful

by from Fairless Hills, PA |

Called to schedule a service appointment and the person I got on the phone (Dawn) has no customer service skills at all. They did not have an availability for the day I wanted, which is fine, but the way she said it, like almost yelling and in a bad mood. Did no apologize for not being able to take nor did she offer the next available date. I told her, OK thanks I will just try to find someplace else and she just hung up on me (Kind of rude!!!) Not sure I would want to do business with this dealer again or even recommend to someone else. They need to train their staff to learn how to conduct themselves with customers.

McCafferty Automotive responded to this review

December 10, 2012

I am so sorry you had a bad experience here. We do not have a Dawn working in our service department, there is one in our parts department though. We are usually a very friendly customer orientated organization. We like to think of ourselves and our customers as "Family". I am so sorry you did not get this treatment.