Mike Piazza Honda

1908 E. Lincoln Hwy., Langhorne, PA 19047

New 888-639-6719
Used 888-639-8871
Service 888-394-5959

Experience the Power of One.

Amazing Experience!!

by from Langhorne, PA |

I appreciate the time to help us and the great deal we got! Buying a new car can be a little nerve racking, but the staff at Mike Piazza Honda was amazing! The time the salesman took to go over all the features and explain all of the options to the fullest was great! We were both really impressed!! We will fully recommend Mike Piazza Honda to anyone who is looking for a Honda to head to your dealership!!

Mike Piazza Honda responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Hi James, Thank you for your 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience. Providing a quality shopping experience is our top priority, and we do everything we can to support our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything in the future!

Great Dealership and Staff!

by from Langhorne, PA |

I would like to thank everyone at Mike Piazza Honda for such a great buying experience. The purchase of my Odyssey was the best car purchase I have ever had. Al was nothing short of amazingly patient and attentive with us during the whole process. I have received a couple follow up phone calls from the team at Piazza and it really makes me feel good that everyone is so nice. I truly felt that I wasn't just any customer, but a special one. I purchased a car from a local Nissan dealer, and I didn't have any where near as good of a experience as this one. Thank you so much for being a great team and I absolutely love my new car!!

They denied damage to the fender...

by from Langhorne |

My son purchased a car from this dealership. He had a problem and took it back to be looked at. There was a new dent in the rear fender. Staff denied that the dent occurred while back at their business.

Great Service Dept.

by from Langhorne, PA |

I highly recommend Kate in the Service Department! She helped my wife and I out when something was wrong with our Accord! She is patient and listened to our needs and wants. She helped us save a lot of money. Thanks! I highly recommend you guys all the time!!

great experience overall!

by from langhorne, pa |

very satisfied with the overall service experience at the dealership the service writer was very friendly and courteous and most of all the vehicle was ready when promised.

Best Honda Dealer

by from Huntingdon Valley, PA |

I live over 20 miles from the Mike Piazza Honda dealership, but I travel out here for all of my Honda purchases because the sales people treat me right! The process is simple, the staff is super-friendly and I get to drive off with a reliable and well-designed car. There are 2-3 dealerships on the way to Mike Piazza Honda, but Piazza outshines all of the competition. I've bought two cars from them thus far, and I am looking forward to future purchases!

no reply

by from Glenolden, PA |

I sent in a request for more info on a certified used pilot and received an automated reply on Jan 3. As of today Jan 14 , I still have not received information on the vehicle. Therefore I have been searching else where.

Exceptional Experience

by from Newtown, PA |

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly. Barry greeted me as I walked in the door. He took the time to show me the differences in the model of the SUV I was interested in. He took me on a drive and showed the various devices in the car. I was so pleased that I purchased the CRV!

Great Value. Excellent Customer Service

by from Cinnaminson, NJ |

Best deal from all local dealers on a 2012 Accord SE. Barry and Chris were great to work with. Addressed all my concerns professionally. The finance manager (can't remember her name) assisted in helping us pick the warranty option that made sense for us. Would highly recommend this dealer

Great Staff

by from Langhorne, PA |

Mike Piazza has excellent, knowledgeable and friendly. Tom was particularily helpful.

find some place else to buy a car

by from solebury pa |

awful. worst new car buying experience of my life. slow, unpleasant, problems galore. wouldn't buy a tinker toy from these guys.