165 Lincoln Hwy, Fairless Hills, PA 19030

Used 866-803-1587
Service 877-544-5117

Our Business Is You!

by from Hamilton NJ |

This is the only dealership where I would buy a car. Joe Rearick (sales associate) was helpful but not pushy. He answered all my questions and helped me get a great deal on a car for my daughter. While the buying process always takes a while (nothing to do about this) Joe was pleasant and even engaged my 12 year old son in conversation. I would highly recommend this dealership - I just bought my third car from them. Service is always fantastic and takes the pain out of buying a car. I live in New Jersey but am willing to take the short trip across the bridge to Fairless Hills just to do business with Peruzzi Nissan.

Peruzzi Nissan responded to this review

June 6, 2014

Anne, We are pleased to hear our team did their best to make sure you were taken care of. We prioritize our customers' needs and we can see that with your successful experience. If there is anything more we could do for you, let us know! Peruzzi Nissan

Easy as 1-2-3

by from Easton, Pennsylvania |

I love my 2010 Nissan Murano SL! I discovered the vehicle on the internet after doing extensive research and it had everything I was looking for in a AWD vehicle. I was happy to see the Peruzzi name as I had a great experience shopping for a previous vehicle at Peruzzi Toyota. Peruzzi Nissan held up to that Peruzzi name and I had a wonderful buying experience! David Jones did a great job going over the vehicle specs. He was very knowledgable and really took the time to listen to what I had to say. He went the extra mile to work with the finance department to accomplish the sale. No pressure and easy as 1-2-3. I would definitely return to Peruzzi Nissan the next time I'm in the market for a Nissan and I will recommend them to friends and family. Thank you Peruzzi Nissan:)

Charlie Lyman

by from Fairless Hills Pa |

David Jones was a great help in purchasing my new truck. He went above and beyond and I thank him very much.

Very easy purchase of Nissan Rouge for my wife.

by from Yardley, Pa. |

Easy buying process. Excellent attention from Joe Sutter. Would recommend.

PURCHASING VS. LEASING EXPERIENCE

by from Bensalem, PA |

WE HAD A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AT OUR CAR DEALERSHIP FROM THE MINUTE WE STEPPED ON THE LOT UNTIL THE SIGNING OFF ON THE NEW CAR LEASE. THANKS TO OUR SALESMAN FOR EXPLAINING THE DIFFERENCE IT MAKES TO LEASE RATHER THEN BUY, FOR MAKING US FEEL COMFORTABLE AND MOST OF ALL FOR NOT BEING PUSHY. IT WAS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. WE ALSO THANK THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT FOR PROVIDING THE NUMBERS WE COULD LIVE WITH IN ORDER TO TAKE HOME THE PERFECT CAR!.

Could not have had a better experience

by from Conshohocken |

From the minute I walked into Peruzzi Auto Group, I felt comfortable. The team I worked with there - salesman Tim Kelly, used car manager Dan, and Mr. Kelly the service manager - through their words and actions, showed that they really wanted to help me find a safe, reliable car that met my budget needs, and, they did! If you're shopping for a car, new or used, shop Peruzzi first.

Peruzzi Nissan responded to this review

January 22, 2015

Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive and thoughtful review! We are so pleased to hear our team did their best to make sure you were taken care of. We prioritize our customers' needs and we can see that with your successful experience. If there is anything more we can do for you, please let us know!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Fairless Hills, PA |

I have bought six cars from the dealership in my life time. I have always had a great experience. They are helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

Recall

by from Phila., pa |

I was in for a recall. The service was fine. I would definitely go there again.

Nissan sentra

by from Philadelphia |

Very professional good communication . I would love to see my car washed after being in the shop for repair. That would be great and more people would service their cars here .

ROBERT NOTARFRANCESCO

by from FAIRLESS HILLS PA |

I HAVE PURCHASED MANY CARS HERE AND WOULD ONLY SHOP HERE. THEY ARE THE BEST

Recent service review

by from Bristol,pa |

I brought my car in for the routine oil change,and it was found that my battery was not in good shape,my sales representative drew zeek took me aside and explained everything to Me,when the service was completed he told me he had done some further searching, And found that the battery was still under a warranty,which saved me some money,which I was very grateful. The car is only 2 years old,but I have had the experience at peruzzi,and I am always pleased With the service. I have also scheduled my next service visit for July with Drew . Thank you again.