Peruzzi Nissan

Service 877-544-5117 Service 877-544-5117

Our Business Is You!

Easy as 1-2-3

by from Easton, Pennsylvania |

I love my 2010 Nissan Murano SL! I discovered the vehicle on the internet after doing extensive research and it had everything I was looking for in a AWD vehicle. I was happy to see the Peruzzi name as I had a great experience shopping for a previous vehicle at Peruzzi Toyota. Peruzzi Nissan held up to that Peruzzi name and I had a wonderful buying experience! David Jones did a great job going over the vehicle specs. He was very knowledgable and really took the time to listen to what I had to say. He went the extra mile to work with the finance department to accomplish the sale. No pressure and easy as 1-2-3. I would definitely return to Peruzzi Nissan the next time I'm in the market for a Nissan and I will recommend them to friends and family. Thank you Peruzzi Nissan:)

Great Experience!

by from Ewing, NJ |

I went to Peruzzi looking to buy a used car and had a great experience. I was able to test drive a model and Paul was very knowledgable about the vehicles and friendly throughout the process. I would absolutely recommend a friend to this dealership.

Smooth Process serviced by professionals

by from Bristol, PA |

this was an operation that was as smooth as greased wheel! From the time that i approached the showroom door, I was greeted by professionals and assigned to a fine young man that introduced himself, and acknowledged that he had not been there long but not to worry, "he knew what he was doing!" He surely does. Matt D, is an unbelievable young but enthusiastic individual. He was professional, courteous, patient, customer focused and will to listen, listen, and listen, and then willing to answer every bit of question that was asked, and pursue more potential answers from me the customer! He took the time to cover the car from front bumper to the trunk. He ensured that he showed how each item of interest worked, and was assured the car was familiar to me, before I left. He explained each step of the way in the process which took longer to complete than deciding on the car. He obviously is a team player which he candidly spoke highly of his co-workers, and superiors. He would be an asset anywhere and will excel in life due to his drive and personality. Peruzzi Nissan is fortunate to have Matt D on their Team, and I was fortunate to have dealt with him in purchasing my new 2015 Nissan Altima. Thank you, where Peruzzi claims they are Family, and welcomes new owners to it.

joseph vasquez

by from phila pa |

I had such a great experience at your dealership. The sales rep Joe Vazquez was very helpful. I came in just to check out the newest models. Joe talked me into buying a car. He was very informative, pleasant, and patient. He answered all of my questions. I will be back to buy a new car. Mr. Vazquez was very impressive. Thank you for all your assistance.

Joseph Vasquez

by from Bellmawr, New Jersey |

I had a wonderful experience with Nissan peruzzi overall everyone there was very helpful and nice but the one sales representative who helped me out a lot was Joseph Vasquez and he was really nice and helpful to me and considering I don't know much about cars he was very patient with me and walked me through all the steps which made my experience all the more better

Charlie Lyman

by from Fairless Hills Pa |

David Jones was a great help in purchasing my new truck. He went above and beyond and I thank him very much.

Very easy purchase of Nissan Rouge for my wife.

by from Yardley, Pa. |

Easy buying process. Excellent attention from Joe Sutter. Would recommend.

PURCHASING VS. LEASING EXPERIENCE

by from Bensalem, PA |

WE HAD A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AT OUR CAR DEALERSHIP FROM THE MINUTE WE STEPPED ON THE LOT UNTIL THE SIGNING OFF ON THE NEW CAR LEASE. THANKS TO OUR SALESMAN FOR EXPLAINING THE DIFFERENCE IT MAKES TO LEASE RATHER THEN BUY, FOR MAKING US FEEL COMFORTABLE AND MOST OF ALL FOR NOT BEING PUSHY. IT WAS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. WE ALSO THANK THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT FOR PROVIDING THE NUMBERS WE COULD LIVE WITH IN ORDER TO TAKE HOME THE PERFECT CAR!.

Could not have had a better experience

by from Conshohocken |

From the minute I walked into Peruzzi Auto Group, I felt comfortable. The team I worked with there - salesman Tim Kelly, used car manager Dan, and Mr. Kelly the service manager - through their words and actions, showed that they really wanted to help me find a safe, reliable car that met my budget needs, and, they did! If you're shopping for a car, new or used, shop Peruzzi first.

Peruzzi Nissan responded to this review

January 22, 2015

Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive and thoughtful review! We are so pleased to hear our team did their best to make sure you were taken care of. We prioritize our customers' needs and we can see that with your successful experience. If there is anything more we can do for you, please let us know!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Fairless Hills, PA |

I have bought six cars from the dealership in my life time. I have always had a great experience. They are helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.