Reedman-Toll Auto World

1700 East Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA 19047

New 866-812-1456
Used 888-639-8901
Service 888-839-8561

America's #1 Destination For Choice. No Credit Bad Credit No Problem Financing for Everyone!

best car buying experience I have ever had

by from philadelphia |

My wife was looking to trade in her 2012 Chevy Equinox for a new Lincoln. Thankfully we connected with Shane Davis at the Xchange Center. After an hour or so my wife finally found the car she wanted and with the great help and assistance from Shane, she purchased a new MKZ. Shane was so great to work with that I decided it was time for me to get into something newer. Shane and I immediately set up an appointment to start the process, and two days after my wife purchased her car, I was driving off the lot with a used Acadia that was certified pre owned and essentially brand new. The business manager Anne Moser was also nothing short of spectacular and I will and have been recommending Reedman Toll to everyone I know. Thanks Shane and Anne for the best car buying experiences we ever had.

Chevy Service

by from Levittown, PA |

The new service manager Mark was an arrogant piece of garbage. The new service writers are trash and have no idea what they are doing. I will never take my car back there

Fantastic Experience

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

I live 2 hours from the Reedman-Toll location. I could have easily went to a number of other dealerships less than 10 minutes from my home location, but I selected Reedman-Toll on their reputation alone. I had never shopped or purchased with them prior this experience. If you want a great experience, good value and no hassles then I suggest you give Reedman-Toll a try. Special thanks to Mr Bob Conte.....who made it all happen and put it together...great guy! Jeff

Terrific Salesmen

by from Oreland, PA |

Since I have bad knees, my salesman drove me from car to car for me to try them out. He was so considerate. I test drove several and wound up with a dream of a Chrysler 300. Several weeks later, my window wouldn't work. I called, made an appt., they had to order the part, and they fixed it with no hassle. My family has always had a wonderful experience with Reedman since the early '60's. We always come back for more.

Two for two

by from Newtown, Pa |

The past two ears We have bought two vehicles from Reedman-Toll. The sales person was excellent and both vehicles are great. My wife bought a new 2013 and I bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee which is awesome.

Great dealer

by from Germansville, PA |

Excellent selection Great salesmen, Very professional ,Nice test track, Willing to negotiate

Corvette Purchase

by from Philadelphia |

Anthony McGeehan George Abel exceptional to deal with

Great Experience

by from Oak Ridge, NJ |

I had purchased a car in 2001 from Reedman and had a real good experience. So now that I was getting ready to possible replace my 2006 Charger I used the Inter net Reedman site to see what my car was worth. Sight unseen I received a pretty good value. So after visiting a near-by friend I decided to stop and look at new cars and get a better appraisal. I felt it was closer to acceptable so I talked to the Chevy sales to see what was available and costs. I really liked the Impala and John Howley worked up some pricing to consider. I visited several Chevy dealers in my area and I really had to bicker for pricing. I called John and explained what I was looking for and we worked out a better deal and I in the long run, ended up getting more of a car than I originally wanted. I spent a little more $ and bought a fully loaded Impala 2LTZ. The willingness to work with me and explain the differences and values of the car helped me make my decision. Overall I would do it again and would recommend Reedman-Toll to anyone anytime.

Smooth process and friendly sales

by from Bensalem, PA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruze, with the help of Brandon G. and Ryan A. I was expecting to maybe leave with a pre-owned vehicle that would last me a few years. But Brandon and Ryan were able to get me into a brand new car! It was a smooth and easy process and Brandon even came a picked me up from home so we could get the deal done! I couldn't be happier with how my purchase went and I am extremely happy with my car. I have already recommended Reedman's to a family member that will be car shopping soon! Thanks to everyone at Reedman's!

Large selection and choices

by from Point Pleasant, NJ |

We purchased a new Chevy Cruze. We traveled an hour to get to Reedman Toll for the great selection. Good prices and excellent customer service! Our salesman, Armond Seaman along with help from Matt Appleby made our experience a positive one! My daughter loves her new car!

Very nice experience

by from Lumberton, nj |

Great personal, informative and attentive. I would definitely buy a car from these guys Thanks, B