Reedman-Toll Auto World

New 866-812-1456
Used 888-639-8901
Service 888-839-8561

America's #1 Destination For Choice

Great Dealer to buy New and Used cars !!!

by from Hamilton |

Dealer has incredible selection of new and used cars. I went just to look for a used truck and they had that speciald eal you cannot refuse...!!!

Fake inspection sticker put on my car

by from Levittown PA |

Purchased a 2008 Chevy Tahoe. The inspection sticker showed it was inspected when they received the car (according to car fax). However, when I looked at the car there was a crack in the windshield, bad vibration, oil not changed (dirty oil) and a fluid leak. The claim they changed the oil but it still had the reminder sticker from where the previous owner took it. Keep in mind the car was already inspected. They did address the issues of the vibration (needed new rotors) and the crack in the windshield. However I was told they "fixed" the fluid leak just to come to find out the "cleaned" the fluid leak. I again took it back and WOW they fixed the leak. Besides the fluid leak this should have never been put on the lot with an inspection sticker since most of the items are PA Inspected related. Since the sticker was just "thrown" on the car I decided to have an independent mechanic review the car. Not to my surprise the car needs ball joints. Another inspected related item that should have been fixed. Spoke to upper management and they are unwilling to fix that problem. They are stating they has their best mechanic go through the car. The problem I have is that my extended warrantee company will prob refuse the claim because it is an inspected related item that should have been fixed at the dealership. Another issue is when I purchased my 2012 Camaro off of them I noticed on the certified paperwork that everything was just checked off as the mechanic did it in one swipe. After I had the car for about a month a notice a bad smell coming out of the vents. Come to find out that the cabin filter was never replaced, but it claims it was on the report. Too much sneakiness from Reedman. Even after speaking to my attorney they say it sound like they put profit before safety. Please take caution when buying a used car off of Reedman Toll. Also, I would advise not test driving the car on their test track as you will not get the real feeling for the car in real traffic. Good Luck!

Do NOT go to them for Service

by from Bensalem |

I took my brand new 2013 Chevrolet Sonic for a service bulletin to replace the torque converter seal. The repair caused 4 other problems that I discovered and constantly went back and forth to repair over 6 weeks. These included a starter installed incorrectly which caused my car to die. They did not fill my ATF all the way which caused the car to shift rough. They did not reinstall the 3 bolts on the drive axle which damaged the seal and caused another ATF leak. The technician had also decided to re-route the entire front harness of the car which ripped out the wiring for the oil pressure switch which I repaired myself, because I did not want to bring it back and have them break something else. The technician obviously did not care about my car, and I don't care to go back. The service advisors were very nice and more than willing to help, but the 2 technicians that worked on my car were lazy. It is a risk to take my car there for service.

new 500L

by from philadelphia pa |

Best place for a new fiat, talk to the man from Italy

Best Dodge dealer

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I purchased a new charger from this dealership. The whole process was pleasant and satisfactory, I will definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Beware of "bait & switch"!

by from Smalltown, PA |

drove a long way on an advertised new car to find out that car didn't exist! They tried to sell us a "used" one very similar as a "bargain"!!! Not sure how they sleep at night with all the lies!!!

Easy going process

by from Willow Grove, PA |

Although Reedman Toll was not listed as a participating member on the 1% below factory invoice certificate I got through my workplace, they honored it w/o fuss. We went through just a brief negotiation on the trade in but it was friendly and they gave me a decent deal. Overall it was a very friendly and low pressure process. I'd recommend them and highly recommend my salesman, Craig Kirk.

Just shopping. Very helpful

by from Lehigh valley pa |

Very nice helpful dealership. Large selection for those looking for a niche vehicle

horrible customer ser experience w used car purch

by from pennington, nj |

purchased a 2012 chevy cruze new, no complaints; serviced the cruze- excellent service! recently purchased a used 2010 challenger -worst costumer service experience of my life went in on a friday discovered and test drove the challenger, took an immediate liking, rep was friendly exchanged emails with him over the weekend. in emails we discussed price initial cost was 259/mo (60) w 1500 down. I told him i wanted to be at 220/mo; he said lets make a deal and confirmed 220/mo in a phone msg. we set up an apt to meet on the following friday to test drive. I sent two emails that week confirming 60 month financing that were unanswered, i also followed up with the maintenance work they were performing on the vehicle; as we discovered a sound from the wheel during the test drive and a few dings he said he would get out. as the week progressed i confirmed our friday evening apt a few times including 3hours before. I came in with my 3 children to take a final test drive only to find the car wasnt available. the excuse was it was in the shop getting the repairs done. I was disappointed that i was not contacted before driving 30 mins w 3 impatient kids. I asked to talk prices and he kept me and 3 impatient kids waiting for over a half hour and had nothing. i offered to leave and come back in the morning as we were picking up our cruze from the service dept (which has been excellent).I asked him to email me the exact prices that night and call me in the am to check status of car. He did neither. I followed up with the sales manager where i was informed that the price was now for 72 months; I was upset at being mislead; but more irritated about that lack of communication. I expressed that to the sales manager who was the most defensive and antagonistic manager ive ever spoken too. I had to take a step back to remember i was the one offering to spend thousands on a car. he ultimately gave me the inital quote of 259/mo after explaining that this reflected a huge loss on their part. curious as his loss on price and warranty were the exact same as the first price the rep quoted me ultimately i agreed after waiting for a week with less the acceptable communication. I ultimately brought the director into the situation. he was initially more pleasant to work with. I purchased the car after closing last week. I pulled away and realized there was one key. I feel there is a need to have a spare. it took two emails for the rep to respond and he said there was a cost and would get back to me on price. 5 days later after not receiving a quote i contacted the director and he was defensive as par for the course; still no quote or key a week later... I have never felt less appreciation for my business. no accountability, deception, antagonistic tone. my family always buys american car, up until this point from Reedmantoll; this experience was bad enough that i would not entertain the purchase of a car from them again; again our experience in the service department has been opposite as they have been accommodating and polite

A Very Satisfied Customer

by from Willow Grove, PA |

Just wanted to take a quick moment to leave a review for my purchase experience at the Reedman Toll earlier this week. We walked in on Tuesday evening after having made an appointment with Scott Chafetz earlier in the day to see a 2014 Dodge Durango R/T. I had my eye on this car for a long time, especially when they announced that it would be getting the 8-speed transmission! Initially, I had went to Chapman Dodge in Horsham, but that ended up being a mistake. They didn't attempt to make my experience a memorable one, which is what lead me to search for another dealership in the first place! We were met by Franklin, who is easily one of the more personable salesman I've met. He proceeded to not only find the car I came to see, but literally drove it into the showroom because it was after 7pm, and with the car being black in color, he wanted us to have a much better view of it! We proceed to look over the car (I had already test drove it at Chapman, the wife hadn't seen it) and were very pleased with what we saw. Everything matched the online window sticker and information. The only hiccup was that we were going to lease the car rather than finance it. This didn't pose a problem as Franklin and the GM worked to get me the monthly number I wanted. We went back and forth a few times on the value of my trade-in (2013 CX-5) but they worked to get me the full KBB value for my trade-in. From when we walked in to when we agreed on a number took a little over an hour, and Franklin was more than accommodating through it all. The only drawback was the Finance/paperwork portion of all this. There were a few delays and overall, it took a lot longer than we were hoping it would. This process started at just past 9pm, and didn't end until 10pm. We didn't leave the dealership until 10:30pm that night - so all in all, a total of 3 hours. Don't get me wrong, Deb from Finance was great to work with. In hindsight, we probably should have come earlier in the day, but that was a minor inconvenience when considering the total process. Can't say enough about Franklin and Reedman Toll as a whole for make this purchase so seamless. Not only did I get the price I wanted, I also was able to get two years of complimentary maintenance added in as well! I saw some negative reviews on Google+ and had my doubts, but I felt I had to leave this review to say just how enjoyable my experience was. I will certainly be recommending Reedman Toll and Franklin to anyone I know looking for a car. The 2014 Durango is my first american car and I couldn't be happier with the decision!

Horrible customer service/honesty

by from Philadelphia |

Finance manager wouldn't tell me what my interest rate was but only wanted to tell me monthly payments. When I was finally told what interest rate applied to the sale he responded saying 14%. I did all the calculations on a auto loan calculator and it was actually 17%. Said that no banks would take my loan at a lower rate. Needless to say bought an exact match of the truck we were loking at the next day at 8% interest. Highway robbery!! Thought cause I was young he could get over on me. Wouldn't recommend this dealership if any financing is needed. They will make a great effort to overcharge you.