Reedman-Toll Auto World

1700 East Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA 19047

New 866-812-1456 New866-812-1456
Used 888-639-8901 Used888-639-8901
Service 888-839-8561 Service 888-839-8561

America's #1 Destination For Choice. No Credit Bad Credit No Problem Financing for Everyone!

Great Service, Great Staff!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

ALL of your staff were very helpful, negotiated a good deal with a monthly payment that was affordable. The entire process was went more smoothly than previous purchases made at Reedman. Still need to shorten the delivery process by about an hour, but otherwise very well satisfied. Financing & delivery staff went above & beyond in their service!

AWESOME USED CAR SALES

by from Kingston, PA |

After searching for a used town and country for 6 months, I finally found exactly what i was looking for at Reedman-Toll. After finding it on cars .com, I sent a email to request more information. after receiving a automated email, i responded by saying i was looking to get specific information on the vehicle. Out of the 20 plus dealers i contacted this way, Reedman-Toll was the only dealer to respond with a personalized response. The internet manager, Scott, responded and kept a great line of communication for the entire week until i had time to pay them a visit. Because i live 2hrs from the dealership, I called Scott before i left to insure the vehicle was still available and ready for purchase. I am glad I made the trip because the vehicle was exactly as they described it to me, and there were no "surprises" when i arrived. When we arrived at the dealership, we were offered complimentary refreshments, which was nice after a 2hour drive, and Scott introduced us to Louis, who helped through the whole process. Louis took us to the on site test drive track were we drove the car, before going back to complete the paperwork. Buying a car from Reedman-Toll was a very painless experience. Louis and Scott went above and beyond our expectations to make sure we comfortable, and didn't just try to push a vehicle on us. i will definitely buy another vehicle from them, and would highly recommend you pay them a visit if you are purchasing a vehicle.

They don't honor the online pricing

by from Philadelphia, pa |

Reedman-Toll auto world would not honor their online prices so don't waste your time here.

The team was very responsive and helpful.

by from Bensalem, PA |

The team was very responsive and helpful. They kept me updated on the progress of my repair throughout the process.

Highly recommend reedman!

by from Southampton, pa |

Go see John Brecht at Reedman Chevy. It was a great experience: painless, easy and quick (as far as car buyin goes) definitely recommend.

Reedman Toll used car sales rocks!

by from Wrightstown, PA |

Our salesman, Paul was friendly, courteous and patient. All of our concerns about issues with the vehicle we wanted were addressed and promptly resolved. The morning after purchasing the vehicle, I ran over a piece of metal on the road and destroyed one of the brand new set of tires they had just put on. They graciously replaced the tire at no charge. While I waited! Thank You Reedman Toll!

Reedman Toll Dodge Chrysler Jeep Service

by from Hamilton Square, NJ |

The technical and management staff did an excellent job resolving the transmission issue with our Dodge Journey. Communication was courteous and prompt. The management staff was especially helpful with the resolution which required communication with upper management. The entire staff was professional and most helpful. I would recommend Reedman Toll Dodge Chrysler Jeep service for all service needs.

amazing service department

by from Langhorne pa |

I took my ford 150 there for an oil change and they had me done in less than 30 minutes. Very professional and courtesy.

The best customer service that i have seen around!

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

i purchase 2015 impala ls the service was great. the salesman john b was the best. I'm completely satisfy with your staff and will recommend your company to all of my friends and family!!

Car repaire

by from New Jersey |

Everyone who I spoke with was wonderful, Jessica and Caitlyn were able to assist with all of my question and set a wonderful timetable on when my car was going to be ready. I would highly recommend reedman toll to anyone.