Reedman-Toll Auto World

1700 East Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA 19047

New 866-812-1456
Used 888-639-8901
Service 888-839-8561

America's #1 Destination For Choice. No Credit Bad Credit No Problem Financing for Everyone!

best car buying experience I have ever had

by from philadelphia |

My wife was looking to trade in her 2012 Chevy Equinox for a new Lincoln. Thankfully we connected with Shane Davis at the Xchange Center. After an hour or so my wife finally found the car she wanted and with the great help and assistance from Shane, she purchased a new MKZ. Shane was so great to work with that I decided it was time for me to get into something newer. Shane and I immediately set up an appointment to start the process, and two days after my wife purchased her car, I was driving off the lot with a used Acadia that was certified pre owned and essentially brand new. The business manager Anne Moser was also nothing short of spectacular and I will and have been recommending Reedman Toll to everyone I know. Thanks Shane and Anne for the best car buying experiences we ever had.

Great place to buy a Dodge vehicles from

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I am a return customer and this was a great experience. I worked with Gary Lazar to buy a new Dodge vehicle and would highly recommend him. He is very professional, friendly, no pressure, and a great to deal with.

Reedman Chevy experience

by from Chalfont, PA |

I purchased a 2015 Malibu with the help of Tim Mager. This by far was the best experience I have ever had in buying a car. I have already, in less the 24 hours passed his information to a friend who is looking for a new car.

Reedman Toll-Bob Breslin

by from Yardley, PA |

I ordered and purchased a 2015 Corvette Convertible from Bob Breslin at Reedman Toll. I can't say enough about the price and service from Bob and Reedman Toll. I recommend Bob to anyone looking for a new Vette or any car from Reedman Toll.

Avoid, if at all possible

by from Langhorne, PA |

This place is really a mess. From the layout of the dealership, to the sales staff and financing office, and most of all the service department, the entire experience is really not very good. Working with Reedman Toll is an exercise in More's Law -- everything will go wrong. Inventory is about the only good thing, but that will bite you, too, if you're looking for something specific because they generally won't sell anything that's not in their own inventory (i.e., no trades w/ other dealers). Find someplace else that cares more about their customers.

terrible service!!!

by from hamilton nj |

Took car for recall after waiting for more than 6 months for reedmans to get the part. Had them fix the signal while it was there. They had the vehicle entire day, and when I got it home, half hour away, learned from my daughter (her car) still NOT working.I immediately called back, and they gave me manager Bill. Bill was not helpful at all, no appology for my wasted time and no guarantee that they would refund, or fix at cost. He said I'm not gonna pay you to come back here! I told him it should have been checked before driving off the lot, he says they did, but obviously not, now he started blaming my daughter for breaking it on the way home! Completely arrogant, rude, unprofessional!! I made arrangements to bring it back next saturday, and he pretty much hung up on me before saying goodbye. I never raised my bouce, was calm and rational throughout the conversation dealing with customer service myself. Obviously Bill has no managerial or customer service skills!! I will post an update when I go back to see how they handle this, and if not done professionally, will ho over Bills head! Don't go here if you don't have to! Even dropping off, the entire staff is less than pleasant! But they'll take your money!

Chevy Service

by from Levittown, PA |

The new service manager Mark was an arrogant piece of garbage. The new service writers are trash and have no idea what they are doing. I will never take my car back there

Fantastic Experience

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

I live 2 hours from the Reedman-Toll location. I could have easily went to a number of other dealerships less than 10 minutes from my home location, but I selected Reedman-Toll on their reputation alone. I had never shopped or purchased with them prior this experience. If you want a great experience, good value and no hassles then I suggest you give Reedman-Toll a try. Special thanks to Mr Bob Conte.....who made it all happen and put it together...great guy! Jeff

Terrific Salesmen

by from Oreland, PA |

Since I have bad knees, my salesman drove me from car to car for me to try them out. He was so considerate. I test drove several and wound up with a dream of a Chrysler 300. Several weeks later, my window wouldn't work. I called, made an appt., they had to order the part, and they fixed it with no hassle. My family has always had a wonderful experience with Reedman since the early '60's. We always come back for more.

Two for two

by from Newtown, Pa |

The past two ears We have bought two vehicles from Reedman-Toll. The sales person was excellent and both vehicles are great. My wife bought a new 2013 and I bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee which is awesome.

Great dealer

by from Germansville, PA |

Excellent selection Great salesmen, Very professional ,Nice test track, Willing to negotiate