Reedman-Toll Auto World

1700 East Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA 19047

New 866-812-1456
Used 888-639-8901
Service 888-839-8561

America's #1 Destination For Choice. No Credit Bad Credit No Problem Financing for Everyone!

Best Expearience EVER!

by from Bristol PA |

I went to Reedman Toll to get a vehicle for work. Shane Davis Was the most Honest, Helpful, Intelligent Person I have ever met in the retail business, Not only did he treat me like family, he made sure that I was 100% PERCENT HAPPY WITH EACH STEP of the buying process. Everyone was so nice and Ive never been happier!!!

Subaru...awesome salesperson!!!

by from Feasterville, PA |

Subaru at Reedman went over the top to help me find the perfect car for me!!

Great people to deal with

by from levittown |

Great people to deal with. Still looking to purchase but would definitely go back!

Horrible service on a repair that took 6 months.

by from Ewing, New Jersey |

Had a delay in starting which I brought back to dealer in January. After 6 months and six visits with my Subaru they still did not fix my car. And while there to be fixed my interior would get greases stains which they never cleaned. Went to a new Dealer for a second opinion it was fixed in 24 hours. Would never go back to Reedman's again. I reached out to Management who sent me back to the person who caused the problems.

Great Buying Experience

by from Brookfield CT |

Originally I was set to purchase a used vehicle that was sold before I could visit the dealership, and this happened twice. From there, Steve provided a view of 6 to 8 alternate vehicles in which we were able to work through email and phone to come to agreement. With a deposit over the phone, I was able to travel to Reedman Toll on a Saturday which is the only day possible for me to view the vehicle. When I arrived, the vehicle was significantly better than the photos and I could not be more pleased with my purchase of a pre-certified 2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ. Reedman has a vast selection of vehicles and we would definitely purchase another vehicle from Reedman in the future based off he value and service we received.

Great service and awesome sales staff!!

by from Bensalem, PA |

I went shopping for a new SUV at 31 weeks pregnant and couldn't have had a better experience at Reedman Toll! From the internet salesman, Scott to my awesome car salesman Mike Bowers and then Ryan in finance, my experience was wonderful and top notch. Mike was considerate of my pregnancy and made sure that the cars were started and the air on before I test drove each vehicle...he was patient and willing to show me whatever I wanted. The financial aspect was great! Ryan had a great attitude and was super personable. I told them what we were comfortable paying and the price we would not go over and he went over and above all expectations!

Great experience !

by from Levittown, Pa |

I went in with a budget and a couple cars, slightly out of my price range, in mind. Mickey (Harris) made it happen!! He was pleasant through the whole experience and very patient with a person who takes a while to make a decision, me. He pushed for this deal to happen! I am very appreciative! Also, Bob (Deblasio) was great to work with on the financial end of things. He explained everything well and had a great sense of humor. It was a long day so he worked his hardest to get us out as quickly as possible. His trainee, Sarah, was very nice too!! AJ, who helped throughout the process when Mickey wasn't available, was very accommodating. He had a great disposition and mirrored my excitement of having a new vehicle after 10 years. Thank you to all who helped in my buying process! :)

Best Experience Ever

by from Langhorne, PA |

We have had some very bad experiences recently with another dealership. Coming into Reedman Toll, we were already defeated. Then we met Matt and everything changed. He was absolutely amazing. He listened and showed us exactly what we needed and asked for. He worked tirelessly and did everything he could to make our dream a reality. Not only did he do all of those things, but we feel like we had made a friend along the way. You have a gem of an employee, one that will keep us coming back and sending everyone we know. We walked out a winner with our 2015 Chevy Equinox 2LT!

First Car Buying Experience...Excellent!

by from Levittown Pa |

I just purchased my first car by myself and my experience was wonderful! The sales reps understood what I wanted and what I could afford and they worked tirelessly to get me a great deal on a car I've been wanting for 6 months! As a first time car buyer I had, all be it long, a great experience and I will ALWAYS buy my cars from Reedman Toll. They have a customer for life! Thank you all again for a great experience and I love my new car!

Excellent

by from Burlington, NJ |

I purchased a preowned 2012 Chevy Cruz LTZ from salesman Travis Gilliam and my experience was excellent! For the price of the car, to the extreme professional and friendly service from everyone, I give a 5 star rating and have already referred friends and co-workers to Reedman-Toll and Travis for their next car purchase. And I will be back soon with my daughter for her first car purchase.

Great Service

by from Hatfield, PA |

Jack Engelhardt was our sales rep, while we went through the process of buying a car. He was patient and understanding of all our questions and concerns and never once tried to rush us through the process. We had looked at other places for a car and the sales reps there treated us like a purchase instead of a person. I never felt like just a purchase while at Reedmans. Michael Baker was the business manager we dealt with on the money end of the purchase and he was just as nice as Jack was. He was very understanding of our financial limits and didn't try to push us over those limits. And he made filling out paperwork easy and painless. Overall the process of buying a car was made easier because of the employees at this dealership. The dealership itself is very comfortable and inviting for customers. This is nice because as anyone knows buying a car is a process that is not done in just a few moments. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.