Team Toyota of Langhorne

746 E Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047

New 877-818-3984
Used 866-413-4819
Service 888-691-6234

Team Toyota of Langhorne - "You're Part of the Team!"

Nice people

by from Burlington NJ |

very good sales and service people, customer focus and satisfaction organization.

March 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Team Toyota of Langhorne, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Regards, Kevin Stroble General Manager 215.741.4200

Always get five star service

by from Lower Southampton, PA |

It's always easy to get service scheduled. Expert workmanship. comfortable waiting area (if you have to wait for repairs) and it has a small food counter. Also purchased two vehicles and leased one. Great experience. I highly recommend this dealership in all areas.

Misguided repairs

by from Langhorne, PA |

Was asked to do repairs that were not due for a year. Could not fully explain some repairs that were recommended. Labor rate was high. Have dealt with team for over 15 years. First time I felt I was taken advantage of. Most likely the last.

Nice people, fast service

by from Langhorne, PA |

It's no fun sitting and waiting for an oil change and not know what other problems the tech may find and how much $ its going to cost. BUT at Team Toyota, the people are nice. Kristen greated me as soon as I walked in and in no time she typed up all of my information, request to have battery checked, etc. I checked out the stuff they sell in the back of the lobby and bought a mirror with LED lights for only $10! they sales person back there was friendly and helpful. I've been needing a mirror for years but didnt want to spend big bucks on a factory-replaced one so this did the trick. Roy, my tech was prompt and friendly and we talked about how long Toyota's last when you properly maintain them. I love the people at the food counter, the father and son team. The food is better there than most restaurants! It's like a mini-whole foods! I like the private rooms for making cell calls and the large room for watching TV. It sure beats sitting in a Jiffy Lube's cold glassed in waiting room with stale coffee and Creamora!

Great job and customer service

by from Langhorne, PA |

Dealership provided great customer service and friendly environment

A Great Place to Shop

by from Mount Laurel, NJ |

It has been a while since I have had a used car washed and made presentable for me to take possession. The whole concept of the used car department is to treat you like you bought a new car. I went there in search of a low mileage Honda Civic Hybrid that they had in their possession. The car was there and there was no pressure to bait me to buy another car. The layout of the cars will tempt you to stray from your initial decision and they will gladly show you their other tempting cars. It has been a while since I have been able to walk out of a dealership with a sense that I was treated fairly. Yes, this is a used car department, but you will find the demeanor, the atmosphere and overall spirit very encouraging. Earl Bratton was my sales agent. He catered to my needs and worked the deal to as best a win win that the dealership would allow. The mere fact that they stand behind the cars that they sell makes them worth a look. I am enjoying my car and my experience.

Car Buying Experience

by from South Jersey |

Been searching a couple of days for a certified used car. Saw a great deal, too good to be true, on Corolla. Well this car's previous owner was a smoker. No way we are buying this car. Victor, our sales rep, understood completely. I asked for similar cars and they gave a great deal on another TCUV Corolla. I did drop to 4 for buying process, since we had to leave dealership and go back to South Jersey. A manager needed to approve an counter offer, and he came in at 15:00. I guess we were near their bottom line! They held the car without an official deposit. We faxed our insurance information and that was all they needed. Our word and Victor's word was good enough. Went back that night to take delivery.

Bad service & direct insults!

by from Conshohocken, Pa |

Today I made an appointment at Team Toyota Service Center to have my tires replaced. Instead of going to my local dealership I decided to go here because they were offering a buy three tires, get one for $1. I called in advance to assure that they had the proper tires, telling them that I drove a 2008 Toyota Prius Touring edition. I noted, to please look carefully because my car tires are an odd size and usually are not in stock. I was told that they had the tires, so I made an appointment and drove the 45 minutes. I was also going to get an oil change and a recal checked on my car, although I had already had the recal fixed at Poway Toyota in San Diego. (Just to be safe, I figured why not have them double check that the water pump was still ok) I sat there for 3 1/2 hours before a service representative came out and told me they didn't have the tires ( my initial reason for driving 45 minutes there). Not to mention that they had already taken off my old tires without checking that they had new tires to put on and now needed additional time to rebalance my old tires. Wow! It took a trained mechanic 3 1/2 hrs to change the oil and look at my water pump! I asked to speak to the service manager who was exceptionally rude and said, well we offered you a complimentary rental car, so it's your fault for sitting here. With this being said I chose not to take their rental car because I am not a fan of their rental department, I don't want to drive over an hour back and forth to my house, I don't want the responsibility of having to fill it with gas or having something happen to it while I have it. I just wanted to get my new tires and if I had got them, I would have been more then content to sit in their fabulous waiting area (it really is quite nice). Upon me telling him this, he was even more rude telling me, "it would appear as though we can never meet your standards". Um, I guess that is the case... Because when I go to a dealership I expect exceptional service. I'm paying more for knowledgeable toyota associates , toyota parts and for a better overall experience. NON of which were given. Please note, after the direct insult from this absolutely amazing (sarcastic) manager, I was given my 3 1/2 hr oil change and water pump evaluation (which was free bc of the recall anyway) for free. Horrible experience! With this being said, I've been coming to this dealership for ten years and will continue to buy my cars from here, but not use their service department.

March 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Customer comments like this help us improve as a business, and open lines of communication are critical in building long lasting business relationships. I would like the opportunity to mend your relationship with our dealership. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience so that I may discuss this issue with you further. Your satisfaction is my priority. Thank you, Kevin Stroble General Manager 215.741.4200

The Best!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

If you call ask for Jim. He's the absolute best. Compared to other sales people I've been dealing with. Jim was so patient, knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all my questions with no problem and helped me as much as he could. In the end I was not able to purchase the car because I needed title and if you're registering the car in NY and financing in PA the bank does not give you the title. I would definitely go to Jim in the future or if my situation changes.

November 28, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Jim was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Kevin Stroble, General Manager, kstroble@teamtoyota.net

2010 Prius bought with No Hassles!

by from Yardley PA |

I saw a great looking 2010 Prius on line. Sent in the request form on a Sunday PM and heard back on Monday AM. Richard Grey was a great sales rep.The car was ready to go when I got there. It was even better than it seemed on line. IN and out in a short amount of time even though I had time constraints. You can't do better than this dealership! Ask for Richard!

November 12, 2013

Congratulations on your new Prius and thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback. Richard was very pleased to read your review; our entire staff greatly appreciates your kind words and recommendations. See you next time! Sincerely, Kevin Stroble, General Manager, kstroble@teamtoyota.net

Good work and service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I bought a 10 year old 430CLK and the service and knowaldge of the car and the warrenty it came with were great.

September 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! It's wonderful to know that you were impressed by the hassle-free and knowledgeable service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive monthly specials! Sincerely, Kevin Stroble ? General Sales Manager