Faulkner Toyota

2425 Lincoln Highway, Trevose, PA 19053

New 866-443-5893
Used 877-883-9831
Service 888-516-3133

Faulkner...To Be Sure Bring any offer, We will beat it!

2011 Sienna SE - Great Internet Sales experience

by from Souderton,PA |

This has been a terrific car buying experience and my husband and I are very happy with the Sienna SE we purchased. Stuart Saull was an absolute pleasure to deal with through this experience. He was professional, kind and went above and beyond to ensure everything went well. I would highly recommend Stuart to anyone looking to purchase from this dealership. Brian the Used Car Sales manager was also a pleasure to deal.

WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE?????

by from Bensalem, Pa |

When I bought my car (2014 TC) my salesman was amazing, but when I went for my first service appointment i was completely taken aback by the lack of professionalism and quality of the people in that department. From the "service manager" who was talking to an employee in such a degrading manner that I was horrified, to the "young lady" at the cashier counter who spent more time on her cell phone and playing around with the mechanics then she actually did working. This isnt my first toyota, and I used to bring my older car to Faulkner but I have to tell you that in the last year the service department has done a nose dive and I will be driving the extra few miles to Team Toyota.

lots of fluff wrighting here

by from philly |

Had 2013 car in for body repair and they glued my fog light back together. Crooks. To many good honest dealers out there avoid falkner collision

Michael DeGuida was a pleasure to work with.

by from Langhorne, PA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Highlander from Mike DeGuida at Faulkner Toyota. Mike was great to work with. He knew what I was looking for in a Highlander and was able to find the perfect car to meet my needs. His price was more then fair and Mike made the entire buying experience enjoyable. I was impressed with his follow up after the sale. He sent me several emails and a phone call the week after my purchase to check in and see if all was well. I strongly recommend Mike to anyone looking for a good car and a good experience during the buying process.

Horrible Customer Service!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Do not go to this dealership! I was a customer of this dealership for the past three years. I bought a brand new Camry in 2011 and took my father there to buy his brand new Highlander in 2013. Both him and I have been bringing our cars to get serviced every 5k miles since we both purchased our cars there. Friday afternoon I brought my car to get the 50k maintenance and the recall done. I left two hours after getting it serviced. Saturday night when I went to go buy something, I reached into my arm rest compartment to grab my $20 that I left in there (I left the $20 in there for lunch but didn't use it because I packed my own lunch that day) and noticed it was missing. Instead, I found the number tag that the dealership used to hang on the rear view mirror. I called the dealership Monday afternoon to inform them that the person who worked on my car stole money out of my compartment. I talked to the service manager Tom. After I told him what had happen, his reply was that the mechanic who worked on my car has 25 years of experience and wouldn't take $20 because "he makes that much in the blink of an eye." He then questioned why I waited so long to call back and I told him that I didn't notice it was missing until the dealership was closed for the weekend so I couldn't call until Monday. His response was that anyone that had access to my car could've taken the $20 from the compartment within those 24 hours. I told him that I was the only person that was in my car the last 24 hours and was the only one who had access to it. He replied by saying "I don't know what to tell you besides no one here took your money." I told him that I didn't call so that I can make up a lie about the situation. I was upset because I brought my car into the dealership to get serviced, not to get ripped off by their employees. He INSULTED me by saying "Well, I don't know how much of value $20 is to you." That's when I got angry and asked him for the corporate phone number so I can talk to someone else. His exact words were "go look it up yourself online" and then he hung up on me because I was angry. This is the type of service you can expect if you go to this dealership. Rude employees who will steal from you and insult you.

Repeat Customer

by from New Ringgold Pa |

Purchased XB last year, then moved to mountains and needed something with 4wheel drive. Went back and traded for a Rav4. We have purchased many vehicles over the years, but the buying experience with Joe and Brian were the best. Both went above and beyond. We will gladly drive an hour and a half. ( the hubby says we need a truck )

Great Customer Service!

by from Hatboro, PA |

Bruce was very friendly and made our experience a positive one. We were not looking forward to haggling with a car dealer over a new lease but he made it an enjoyable experience. We will definitely pass his name along to all of our friends and family.

2013 Highlander

by from Huntingdon Valley, PA |

When it was time to replace our 2000 4Runner, Faulkner Toyota was the only choice. Having already purchased 2 Toyotas previously from Faulkner, along with 4 Mazdas and a GMC truck, the Faulkner family is great to deal with. Clean bright facilities, friendly and knowledgeable (and NOT pushy) salespeople. Bruce Glantz was great throughout the process. Extremely pleased with the price and the the new Highlander we bought.

New RAV4

by from Warminster, PA |

It was an amazing experience buying my new car! Dom was very helpful even after I left the dealership, and I love the car! Thanks!

New Car Sale

by from Bensalem, PA |

We have bought our last 4 cars from Faulkner. We believe there is no better dealership than Faulkner. Our salesman, Bruce Glanz is the best and we will always ask for him for another purchase from Faulkner. The salesman can make or break a sale and this man is top notch. He truly is looking out for the customer and was so very helpful and personable in all areas from the start of to the completion of us buying a car from Faulkner. Bruce turned out to be a "friend" - not just a salesman and we will recommend him and Faulkner to family and friends. We were not in for service, we were looking to buy a new car. But I can comment on Faulkner's service because we have had our cars serviced there after purchase. The service dept. is very good (both Toyota and Mazda as we have one of each) and all our experiences with them have been very good. If you are looking for a Toyota go to Faulkner and ask for Bruce Glanz.

great place

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Toyota center is a great place to buy cars, if anybody looking to buy a new vehicle I will recommend this place, Paul Mochalin has been very nice employee and helpful to find me a good vehicle.