John Kennedy Ford Feasterville

(4.9) 5.0 158 Reviews

620 Bustleton Pike, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053

Live Person

by from Watchung NJ |

I was very impressed with the Immediate response by a live person that was very professional and seemed very interested in my needs. i would have liked to go talk to them in person but i found a different truck closer to home.

best all round dealer

by from Upper Holland, Pa |

I personally own 10 cars including a Ferrari and Bentley. I love my Shelby Mustang. John Kennedy Ford treats me even better than the "high end"dealers! Kevin Stuski is the man to ask for when you go

March 18, 2016

We appreciate your response, Dr Jerry! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Took time out of his day to answer my questions

by from Warminster pa |

I had my car in for an oil change and as I was walking around the showroom a salesman introduced himself to me and asked if he could help me. I told him no that I was just in for service. He understood and offered to answer any questions I may have. Well it turned out I did have a few questions about the Ford escape. Sam Huhn was great! He took almost an hour out of his day to answer all my questions and explain the difference in the model line even though I told him I wasn't in the market at the moment. When I was done with all my questions he smiled and gave me his card and told not to hesitate to call him if I had anymore questions. I was very impressed that he took the time to answer my questions even though I told him I wasn't in the market for a new car. This young man is a credit to the Kennedy organization and when the time comes to purchase a car he will definitely be my salesperson!!

November 20, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service you received, Colleen! We're glad to know we could be of such help and look forward to seeing you again!

Service Review

by from Perkasie, PA |

Service was very prompt and thorough. Service department staff were very courteous and considerate.

A great dealership

by from Feasterville, PA |

Scheduled at my convenience, JFK took care of the maintenance, done.

November 20, 2015

Thanks for your review, Pamela! We're glad to know everything was done to your satisfaction!

Great place to deal with. :)

by from Phiadelphia, Pa |

Just took my 2014 Ford escape in for an oil change, fluid check up and tire rotation. They are very nice friendly people to deal with!! I still have an issue with "air sounds" coming in my front windshield.I had it serviced once before, but still hear the sound when when going at 55MPH or more. The man at the service counter advised me to make an appointment when I can leave it for the day. I plan on doing that sometime this week.

November 3, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Always a pleasure to come for service.

by from Phila.,Pa. |

you had a very inconsiderate customer that did not park in your HANDICAP parking but blocked it diagonally .Before I could get out of my car your service people got him out of there . He was able to drive away before I could tell him how I felt .

November 3, 2015

Hi, Joseph! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at John Kennedy Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

tires for 2009 Edge

by from Huntingdon Valley, PA |

I brought my 2009 Edge in for new tires. The service department did a great job as always. Kudos to the service team beginning with the service manager, Jim Mullen, the service people at the desk and finally the techs who do the repairs.

Car Buying Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Although not having purchased a new car for over twenty years, the buying experience went very well. After taking the car for a test drive, I purchased a 2016 Ford Escape S. I wasn't totally prepared for the warranty and all the extra stuff that went along with purchasing the car and should have taken a little more time in making my decision.

survey

by from Langhorne,Pa. |

Shawn and Stan did an outstanding job helping decide which truck and what financing options were best for me. Thank you.

October 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!