Colonial Volkswagen Subaru

200 W Street Rd, Feasterville, PA 19053

New 866-338-4217 New 866-338-4217
Used 866-525-0142 Used 866-525-0142
Service 888-678-7579 Service 888-678-7579

COLONIAL VOLKSWAGEN SUBARU - A GREAT DEAL MORE!

Could Not Be Happier!

by from Langhorne, PA |

Okay, so let me start off by saying i was in an accident that was not my fault and it totaled my car. This was a very unexpected purchase and a very stressful one. I had gone to another dealer (one that I won't name since I'm going there to write a review right after this) and they very very unprofessional and rude to me. I have subpar credit and I knew this. A family friend told me to go see Johnny B at Colonial. This was the BEST decision I ever made! The sales staff were all VERY welcoming, the finance manager was EXTRAORDINARY and my final finance rep that helped me sign all my papers was AMAZING. They are the ones that helped me not lose my mind or go into panic attacks buying a car. They helped me through every step, helped me make decisions that were best for ME, not them, and did an EXCEPTIONAL job overall. They got me into a great car for a great price and it was all thanks to Johnny who had the patience, expertise and professionalism to deal with someone with my credit, lack of knowledge and lack of decision making! I will be a life-long customer of theirs and just want to say Thank You all so much for treating me so well! I couldn't have done it without you. Way to go Colonial!

September 6, 2015

Glad we could be of help! Thanks!

First Time Buyer

by from Croydon, Pa |

Everyone was very helpful and happy to help me with buying my very first car. I new exactly what I wanted, which was the Hyper Blue Subaru Crosstrek, and it was my lucky day that this dealership had the exact one I wanted. Nick was very patient and understanding with us and couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Great dealership -- Best staff I've worked with

by from Kennett Square, PA |

The employees were extremely helpful, genuinely caring, and overall efficient salespeople. Shawn was easily the best car salesman I've worked with! Very friendly and knowledgeable...he made it a great experience. Would highly reccomend this dealership.

March 25, 2016

Thank you for your praise and your purchase!

Best experience at a dealership EVER

by from philadelphia, pa |

I've purchased two cars from Colonial Volkswagen Subaru. Shawn Koegler worked tirelessly to get both cars for me, and even taught me how to drive the first one (it was a manual transmission). I would recommend them to everyone I know. They are the nicest people, and you won't feel like you're being "sold" at all. Please give them a shot if you are considering a new car. They will do everything they can to have you driving off the lot with a new car the same day! Trust me, I've done it twice (even with bad credit).

March 20, 2016

Shawn is cery good thank you for your purchase and your praise!

Outstanding Dealer!

by from Philadelphia |

My experience with this dealership first occurred in September of 2015, with my purchase of a 2016 Subaru Legacy from Bob Nieves. I have since had this auto serviced there as well. Bob is the consummate, professional auto salesman. He is engaging, gregarious and obviously enjoys his work, probably because it involves dealing with people. He worked with me to fulfill my requests and found me the car I wanted, all carried out with energy, fun and skill. He also assisted in the return of my leased car, an Altima, to the sister dealership for that brand. The dealership itself was under construction, but it is very modern and clean. My return for service was after the construction was completed, and it is now a wonderful place. The service was prompt and efficient, and again, Bob smoothed my access to the service department. The five stars are well earned.

March 5, 2016

Thank you! Please note we are always here to help! Enjoy your car!

Great Dealership. Great Service

by from Churchville, PA |

We were shopping for a new car and were considering various makes/models. I really liked what VW did with the Passat. It was a much larger mid-size Sedan than it used to be. Did my homework and was in contact with a few different dealers. Colonial won my vote. I visited the lot a few times and hooked up with a sales rep (Albert). We didn't decide right away but eventually we ended up back at Colonial. Glad we did. They really worked with us during the purchase/lease process. It was not painful as sometimes car purchasing/leasing can be. They did not have the car color we wanted on the lot, but they got one from another lot. While they prepared it, they gave us a gift certificate to go eat at a local restaurant while we waited. In all my years of car buying that has never happened. Its those little things that make the difference. The car is a beauty and we love it. The service dept. employs some of the most professional, friendly, and knowledgeable people that I have encountered in a dealership in a long time. We are not really loyal to any make of car, but I think that has changed. We leased a Passat from Colonial and lease will be coming to end soon and not certain what we are going to do, but returning to Colonial is probably our best bet. The car has been in for service twice for recommended checkup. No major issues and those that were issues, were covered under warranty (brake rotors wear). Dana from service is someone you feel very comfortable with. She is professional and knows her stuff. She is ultra friendly and nothing is a problem. They want to make you happy. The waiting area for service is nice with television, sofas, chairs, coffee, water, A play area for the kids. They think of everything. They also have shuttle service where they will drive you home or to work after you drop your car off for service and will return to get you when car is done. I would highly recommend Colonial Volkswagen and Subaru. If you like VWs, do yourself a favor and at give them a visit. You won't be disappointed.

September 7, 2015

Great Dealership. Great Service Dept.

by from Churchville, PA |

September 6, 2015

Thank you so much!

Great People throughout Process

by from Bensalem, pa |

Nothing bad to say, great experience and pointed me to the best car for me. Went in to look at Volkswagen came out with Subaru Outback and currently getting 29.5mpg. And very comfortable car.

Thanks Tony!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

by from Santa Fe, NM visiting family back East |

Had a great experience and would especially like to recommend my salesman Bob Nieves and the team at Colonial VW Subaru! I was in a real pinch and had already been to many other dealerships, and looked at many cars. Bob, and the team found the right, used car, and terms that were best for me. Thanks so much for treating me, someone with not such great credit, as well as anyone else. Your commitment allowed me to drive off with a great, almost new car, with terms I can afford. :)))) Karen Jones, RN

Thanks Karen!

Great Service

by from Westfield, NJ |

I was in the market for a new 2016 Subaru WRX while I was living in Philadelphia as I was going to be moving to North NJ. I was contacted by Tony via e-mail and he gave me an excellent deal on my new WRX. There were no games, hassles, hidden fees and negotiating was what would be expected for a highly desirable car. Tony made the leasing experience very easy and arranged for me to be picked up from the Trenton train station after I moved to NJ for my job. I was very pleasantly surprised by the dealer experience while I was there and the process itself was quick, efficient, and did not have any surprises. I have leased numerous other cars, including high end German cars, and this has been on-par, if not a better experience working with their knowledgable staff. I would highly recommend working with them and greatly appreciated the extra effort that Tony put in.

July 11, 2015

Thanks for the praise! Tony is a real asset to us and all of us at Colonial Subaru thank you for your purchase! The Management