Colonial Volkswagen Subaru

200 W Street Rd, Feasterville, PA 19053

New 866-338-4217
Used 866-525-0142
Service 888-678-7579

Pennsylvania's Premier Volkswagen & Subaru Dealer!

I recommend Colonial Volkswagon Subaru!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Everyone at Colonial was so helpful and friendly, making sure I was very comfortable in choosing the '14 Jetta. I knew that buying a car can be a long, drawn out process, but my experience could not have been any more pleasant. I wasn't at the dealership very long and Bob already knew what I was in the market for before I even got to there, it was great! I was able to drive off the lot with the car, it is great to have a nice, reliable car that isn't breaking the bank! I am so thankful that Vickie recommended Bob and Colonial, its been great!

by from Phila,pa |

I just wanted to write a quick thank you to Albert Meeks. Who made my daughters year. By findin her the right car. He did a great job he really took his time with her and helped her pick the car for her. Thank you Albert

The best place to by a Subaru!

by from Hamilton, New Jersey |

When we went to Colonial my wife was sure she wanted an Impreza. Her only must haves were a sunroof and an automatic. After a quick ride with Tony our salesman. She realized that it was a little small after coming out of a mid sized Chevy Malibu. Undaunted Tony immediately showed us a Subaru Legacy Sport sitting on the showroom floor. My wife was in love. Karen, the manager, made the car fit into the budget we set. The car is amazing, the experience of buying a car at Colonial Subaru was the best we have ever had. I'm telling all my friends and family about Colonial! My wife - she's out driving the car. I can sit in it, but can't drive it! When it's my turn to get a car Colonial Subaru will be my only stop.

Great service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Very great service would defiantly record this dealership.

Great experience purchasing a car

by from Southampton PA |

Stress free and actually a fun time buying a new Subaru Outback from Bob at Colonial. The whole crew was great. Highly recommend this dealership. Robert and Pat, Southampton, PA

Not visiting them again

by from Bensalem PA |

I was looking at Mini Cooper cars when I requested a quote and they wanted me to visit them. First the lady on the call said that she will send a confirmation email but I did not get any confirmations. Then I went there and they did not know who was supposed to help me and the sales person who was asked to work with us was unable to locate the car. Finally our son was hungry so we decided to leave. The parking lot is so small that when we were trying to back our car, another sales person was blocking our car with a new car that he was giving a demo to a customer. We got a dirty look as if we inconvenienced him while trying to get home to feed our son. Total waste of time and I don't plan to recommend them to anyone.

Great Dealership Best Selection

by from Philadelphia PA |

Great dealership. easy to deal with. We bought few cars from colonial before. Tony was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Great Dealership

by from Dresher, PA |

I was extremely pleased with my experience at this dealership. My salesperson, Dave Johnson, was professional, knowledgeable, and fun to deal with both during looking at the vehicle and purchasing it. Dave, along with Justin who handled the financing, explained each step in the process and made it as easy as possible. Dave even came in on his day off to be there when I picked up the vehicle. I would certainly recommend both dealership and Dave to my friends.

william garrity

by from stratford nj 08084 |

could not beleive how welcomed they all made me feel. i have far from good credit becuase of a rough past, and they did not turn their backs on me in fact i walked away thinking this will never happen, to only recieve a phone call a couple day s later and a day later drive away in the vehicle i chose. i was turned away by many dealerships and this was my last chance before i gave up....wish it was my first... they did not judge me because of my past credit history which really shows a lot of character from this team of professionals at colonial. i will be back in the future for any vehicle sales i am in nedd of.

An Excellent Experience!

by from Levittown, PA |

I came to Colonial Volkswagen Subaru after being recommended by my son, seeing as his friend is a salesman here. All I can say is WOW! What great service! My experience there was friendly, and not at all too pushy in comparison with my other purchasing experiences. Johnny helped answer all of my questions, and even allowed me to take a long test drive, rather than your typical "around-the-block" test drives. He even had no problem taking out a showroom car, even though it was a hassle, and I still happened to purchase the other car. My 2013 Volkswagen Passat is my favorite car since my Triumph Spitfire, now thats a comparison! I will recommend this dealer, and especially salesman Johnny B to all of my friends, whether they are buying new, or used. I look forward to doing business with them in the future, and i know for a fact that every visit, will be an exceptional visit.

"MY NEW MINI"

by from Horsham,pa |

I had the pleasure of working with Bill Stafford. I went in on Tuesday just to test drive the Mini that they had on their lot and thanks to Bill I walked away with it. Thank you My boys absolutely adored you and I appreciate all you did for my husband and I. Good luck there at Colonial and I hope you are a big success. Thanks again! The Davis Family