Colonial Volkswagen Subaru

200 W Street Rd, Feasterville, PA 19053

New 866-338-4217
Used 866-525-0142
Service 888-678-7579

Pennsylvania's Leading Volkswagen and Subaru Dealer!

100% Satisfaction

by from Bristol, PA |

Dave Johnson is the best salesman I have ever delt with in my life!! His credit manager Karen is absolutely awesome!! Them working together had creditally challenged me leave the dealership in a beautiful 2015 Jetta!! Thank you both so much! If you are looking for a VW, go to Colonial Volkswagon and seek out Dave Johnson!!

February 17, 2015

We've found that our Credit and Forget It program is extremely successful getting people in the cars the want and deserve. David and Karen are some of the best in this business. Thank you so much for the praise and I will pass it along to both of them.If you need anything, don't hesitate nto call.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

by from Santa Fe, NM visiting family back East |

Had a great experience and would especially like to recommend my salesman Bob Nieves and the team at Colonial VW Subaru! I was in a real pinch and had already been to many other dealerships, and looked at many cars. Bob, and the team found the right, used car, and terms that were best for me. Thanks so much for treating me, someone with not such great credit, as well as anyone else. Your commitment allowed me to drive off with a great, almost new car, with terms I can afford. :)))) Karen Jones, RN

Great Service

by from Westfield, NJ |

I was in the market for a new 2016 Subaru WRX while I was living in Philadelphia as I was going to be moving to North NJ. I was contacted by Tony via e-mail and he gave me an excellent deal on my new WRX. There were no games, hassles, hidden fees and negotiating was what would be expected for a highly desirable car. Tony made the leasing experience very easy and arranged for me to be picked up from the Trenton train station after I moved to NJ for my job. I was very pleasantly surprised by the dealer experience while I was there and the process itself was quick, efficient, and did not have any surprises. I have leased numerous other cars, including high end German cars, and this has been on-par, if not a better experience working with their knowledgable staff. I would highly recommend working with them and greatly appreciated the extra effort that Tony put in.

July 11, 2015

Thanks for the praise! Tony is a real asset to us and all of us at Colonial Subaru thank you for your purchase! The Management

My second Subaru!

by from Huntingdon Valley, PA |

I went to Colonial and I was interested in the 2015 Forester or Legacy. I spoke with Bob Nieves who was knowledgeable, honest, flexible and very helpful. He made the entire deciding and then the buying process pleasant and not stressful. I found the perfect car for me. But if I could not find it in Colonial's inventory, Bob would help me get it. I already recommended Bob and Colonial dealership to my coworkers, friends, and family!

July 10, 2015

Thanks for such high praise we are happy to have you as our customer and hope we can serve you for all your car needs!

Great customer service,

by from feasterville pa |

I was taken care of as soon as I got there. Very knowledgeable staff on what was covered under warranty. My car was ready when they said.

March 30, 2015

Thanks!

Nice Place to service my Car

by from Philadelphia,PA |

Corinne Bistline is one good Service Person! I was having trouble with my one tire after I hit a pot hole. Colonial got me in right away and fixed the tire and wheel while I waited! And because I had bought road hazard insurance , it didn't cost me a dime!

March 30, 2015

Glad to be of help!

Great work on my Jetta

by from Langhorne, Pa |

Colonial really made my life easy when I need a major repair to my engine. The even gave me a car to use for 3 days while the work was completed. Great pricing too! Everyone should go to these guys its a class place that treats you right. Kevin, the service writer kept me in the loop every step of the way!

March 28, 2015

Kevin is one of our newest Service Writers, but also one of the best. Thanks for a great review, I can't wait to tell him!

Great service

by from Southampton, Pa |

the service was great. I have a Subaru and Dennis and Corinne got me in and on my way in no time. Thank you

March 20, 2015

Thank you Debi!

Subaru Service.

by from Feasterville pa. |

I am normally skeptical of any dealerships, but my experience at Colonial changed my mind. I brought my car in and was helped by Dennis Mcgettigan. He took the time to listen to me and my concerns and didn't just try to yes me to death. I told him I needed the car as quick as possible and he got me the car back the same day. He was honest and kept me informed of my cars progress. In highly recommend Colonial servce and especially recommend Mr. Mcgettigan.

March 21, 2015

I'll let Dennis know! Thank you for the praise and thank you for your business!

Great Service Experience

by from Philly, PA |

Just had my car serviced here for the first time. Great experience overall. Very simple process compared to when I usually go to a chain store. I'll definitely be back. And it was helpful that their service information was on Cars.com!

March 17, 2015

Thanks Ian!

Great experience with David Johnson

by from Warminster, PA |

Our most recent visit to Colonial Subaru provided us with our best experience ever! We were hesitant about returning to this dealership because our last experience was with a very unprofessional salesman. For at least the past 20 years we have returned to Colonial each time we needed a new vehicle so we felt a sense of loyalty to return and we?re glad we did. We met David Johnson upon arriving at the dealership and he was the epitome of professionalism. He was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, understanding and attentive to our needs. He assured us our experience would not resemble our last visit and he was truly a man of his word. It was an efficient, positive experience. Dave listened to exactly what we wanted and made it happen. He is truly an outstanding sales representative. I would definitely recommend Dave to friends and family and when we return for our next vehicle we will ask for Dave by name!

February 17, 2015

Thank you. Dave is one of our best. We are continually training and retraining, as well as hiring some of the best product specialists in the area. Enjoy your car, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let Dave answer them for you.