Ryan Kia

321 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064

New 877-739-9158
Used 877-333-8768
Service 888-768-9038

STOP IN TODAY TO SEE THE 2013 KIA SORENTO AND THE REDESIGNED RIO!

Great deal on a great car

by from Upper Darby, PA |

Needed a new car, had an upside down trade to get rid of, went in looking for a Sportage since it fit in our budget. After test driving, found it didn't suit our family's needs. Wanted AWD but salesman said it's not necessary since the drivetrain and safety features will help with weather issues. He was upfront about it and said it's just an added expense for our circumstances. Looked into an Optima but found the Sorento offered better incentives and rebates. Our salesman Charles worked with us for a couple days and was able to get us an incredible deal. We were not easy to deal with but he was patient and got it done! We were able to get the car we needed and get rid of our old car and got a great deal! Everyone was welcoming and patient. We went back in for me to test drive the Sorento on a night our salesman wasn't in and they accommodated us. Good place to do business.

We're buyin at Ryan!

by from Broomall, PA |

I was extremely skeptical at first when considering a Kia. After a few weeks of deliberation decided to head in. That was one of the best decisions that I have made. Now three months later and my second Kia, I am more than pleased and satisified with my purchases. They just have fantastic educated sales people that make you feel comfortable. My sales consultant was not only accomodating but went every eaxtra step to ensure my satifaction, as well as Kenn Davis with listening and actually hearing what I felt was in my best interest. If you need a car head into Ryan Kia.

Ryan Kia responded to this review

October 21, 2012

Thank you very much John. Kenn Davis

Great place to buy!

by from Springfield PA |

Tammi was so awesome to deal with. She was very friendly and made me feel so comfortable. I felt like I was dealing with an old friend!!! I was trading in a 10 year old vehicle, so I was clueless about all the new features that they have in the 2013 KIA SOUL that I bought!! Tammi took the time to show me how the Blue Tooth worked, she showed me how to get the car to play music off of my phone (without plugging it in). I guess I'm getting old, but I was lost, and she was VERY helpful and really explained everything to a dummy like me (ha ha)!!! Even when we were discussing the payments, I kept thinking of all the possible problems that I might have. Every "problem" that I thought of turned out to be "NO PROBLEM" at all!!! I told her what monthly payment I would feel comfortable with, and I was shocked at how quickly, and easily she made it happen!!!

Happy Ryan Customer

by from Devon PA |

Great place for a Great Inexpensive car. This is my 2nd purchase from the same dealership. 2012 Kia SOUL+. Talk to Kenn or any of the associates there. They will work every angle available to get you into, first and foremost, a payment that you are comfortable with. Then you will drive away satisfied and glad you came.

Happy Customer

by from Coatesville Pa |

I found a car on cars.com from Ryan Kia and thanks to the help of their salesmen David Adler I was able to drive away happy. My name is Ben, I am currently a student at Cheyney University located not too far from their dealership. As a student I wasn't looking for a new car just something that would get me back and forth from school. David did everything possible to accommodate me throughout the buying process. He was also able to work with me on the price so I could stay within my budget. The car also came with a 90 day 3,000 mi warrant at NO COST.a This has been a good buying experience for me... as long as the car doesn't break down in the near future. If so I will respond