Scott Kia of Springfield

New 877-739-9158
Used 877-333-8768
Service 888-768-9038

STOP IN TODAY TO SEE THE 2015 KIA SORENTO, OPTIMA and SOUL

Great experience from beginning to end

by from Clifton Heights PA |

I traded my 2011Soul for a 2015 Soul +. Matt R. was my salesman and he was great. He put me in a really cool car..oh e I love driving. He worked out a very generous trade for my trade-in. Matt was very patient with me. He explained all the packages offered the difference in cost and put me in the perfect vehicle. A Fathom Blue Soul + with remote start, Sun roof and mood lights. Scott Kia is my dealer from now on. Matt will be my sales guy and Tom in finance was excellent a nd quick. Thanks Matt and Tom. I will recommend you and Scott to anyone I know who is in the market for a car.

Great experience

by from phila, PA |

I had the pleasure of working with Mr.Charles Smith who sat down and explained the process to me .I feel he went above and beyond to help me get my brand new vehicle. When I left Scott Kia I let mature on my options and feeling safe in my purchase the whole team was loving and fun and very professional I told everyone about my experience. Thank you , for not just being a dealer and more like friends.

Purchased a new Soreno from Charles fantastic guy

by from Philadelphia Pa. |

Charles is very knowledgeable, courteous and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely purchase from him again. Great experience . Excellent rating.

Had a great experience getting my '15 Sorento

by from Philadelphia Pa. |

My time with Angel Knott was great! Did not even notice how much time I was there until it was time to leave. I would definitely do business with them again.

Service department is HORRIBLE

by from Glenolden, PA |

Not only am I disappointed in the car I purchased which is a Kia Optima but Scott Kia's service department is absolutely horrible! The reason I say that is because you can't even reach them, every time you call it rings and you get hung up on like someone is picking up and hanging up on you. I absolutely hate when I have to get an oil change or service because I know it'll take me five days to finally speak with someone it's ridiculous! I would not recommend anyone purchasing a car from this facility there are many other places that have much better customer service.

2 Days 2 cars who knew !!!!

by from springfield,pa |

Well let's just say 2 days and 2 cars and 2 kids, all of the sales people and staff at Scott Kia were very helpful.. especially Greg Fisher our sales man. He truly tried to get us in the right vehicle and not just make a sale..overall a great experience and for buying 1 car that's saying something...but with 2 cars and still smiling that's saying alot . There low pressure sales make it easy to make a deal. These sales make it our 3 rd and 4th purchase from them over the past 7-8 years. Great people ,great service, great cars ,great warranty s

Awesome Customer Service

by from Bear, De |

I was looking to buy an SUV and Gregory Fisher was so helpful. I felt more like family than a customer because he was really showed that he cared about what I wanted and not what he wanted me to have. Some salesmen try to force a vehicle just to make a sale but Gregory didn't. He took his time and help me from beginning to end. Greatly appreciated.

Great Experience with Scott Kia

by from Aston, PA |

Mike Platt at Scott Kia was a great "friendly" salesman when I went "shopping" to trade in my Sorento for a smaller car. I fell in love with the Optima Hyrbrid and Mike made sure I had everything I wanted on the car. I drove home with my new Optima and thanks Mike for making this a pleasant experience. Other members of Scott Kia were also very friendly and made this a pleasant buying experience. I planned to look at a few other makes but Mike was able to provide me with everything I wanted and stayed in my price range. Thanks Mike!

Best Sales person

by from Chester pa |

First let me start by say thanks again to Mike Platt my salesman . I went every where trying to buy a car and mike sat down with me and went over all the options with me. And don't be fooled it to a little bit but mike got me in to a new 2015 Kia optima with no money down and at my payment . This place is the best, I'm going to tell anybody and everybody that needs a car go to Scott Kia and ask for Mike. He's a real guy and he will work for you. Thanks again Mike

Awesome experience at Scott Kia of Springfield

by from Sharon Hill, Pa |

Hello, my name is Maria and yes I echo Angels review on the page as well! Greg and Tom went to battle for me and won! Thank you so much for such wonderful customer service and personal care! The experience was fantastic and fun as well! The first time I spoke with Greg Fisher, I automatically knew he was the one to work with! What really captured me was when he had said " We will help you not to make an impulse buy, but one that you could afford. :) That's when I knew I was in the right place. Even walking into the dealership, everyone was extremely nice and not at all pushy and swarming up to you at all. Great team!!! Go to Scott Kia of Springfield and ask for Greg Fisher... trust me, you will not be let down!!!

Angel is the BEST

by from Philadelphia PA |

I went to Scott Kia because Angel said she could get me into a NEW car and after being turned down at two other places I really didnt believe her. Well after test driving a forte and Angel and Tom going to war for me I was drving off in my Brand NEW 2015 KIA Forte!! If you are looking for a new car ask for Angel she is the very best. Thank you again.

Scott Kia of Springfield responded to this review

October 22, 2014

Thank You again for your business and remember if you every have any questions please conact us