Miller Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

300 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064

Used 866-594-7637

bad communication

by from Kennett Square pa |

They tell you one monthly price over the phone, get there its 200.00 more,,,,,,,,make appointments and they rush around like crazy.....no communication between internet people and salesmen

New jeep

by from Ardmore pa |

I had such a great experience , with the sales staff, financing and management . I was not pressured at all. I was not 100 percent ready to buy a car that night. After driving the grand Cherokee and thinking about it for a couple of days I decided to. Buy the Grand Cherokee .When I called back with my decision , the car was still available at the original offer ( NO GAMES). Thanks to all the staff and Steve Heath who was so accommodating and very friendly and could not have done more for me.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.. Website was easy to navigate Sales people were friendly and helpful. (Especially Patrick Weaver) Sales manager Bill Joyner gave me a deal I could not say no to. Janice in the finance Dept had all the paperwork don in record time. I was in and out in under 90 minutes Highly recommend!! Thank You Miller Dodge!

Great Buying Experience

by from Springfield PA |

I had a great buying experience at Miller Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram - I was greeted at the door by a very profession and friendly sales consultant (Joe Grippen). I told Joe I just wanted to test drive a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Joe gave me a friendly laugh and said "once you drive it your are going to love it". And he was right! All throughout the process Joe was very professional but also had a great sense of humor which made for a very relaxed buying experience. Joe and Miller team - thanks for the great deal and the awesome experience.

Fantastic expierence

by from Williamstown, NJ |

I had been on the market for a new vehicle for about 4 months. I knew I wanted another Jeep, as I was retiring my previous one with almost 200,000 miles on it. I had made several trips to other dealerships but was not happy with "the game" they all played with me. I must say I rave over this dealerships customer experience. I wound up with Andrew R., and he was straightforward, no nonsense. His patience and help from start to end went above and beyond. He was not your "typical" car salesman and I am so thankful I had his service. I did purchase my vehicle from them and couldn't have asked for a better experience. The other staff was very friendly and very kind also.I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Great Customer Service On A Purchase!

by from Glenolden, PA |

My wife and I purchased a Chrysler 200 this past Saturday (4 October 2014) for a family car. We were greatly assisted by our sales rep, Andrew Rightley, whom we had just met. Interestingly enough, we were told by a manager while there that they do not work on commission. All in all, we had a very good experience throughout the purchasing process. Andrew was extremely helpful and we were able to easily negotiate what we felt was a very fair deal. I wouldn't necessarily say that all dealerships have treated me this well in the past, but without hesitation we would highly recommend Miller Dodge for a vehicle and, if you go, ask for Andrew Rightley as we know he will treat you with respect and professionally! Kevin & Phyllis Crane

Loving my new Dodge Avenger

by from New castle DE |

i just wanted to take the time to thank Sharif for helping me with purchasing my new car. He gave the best customer service. I think he went above and beyond to help me. I was very happy with my purchase and would recommend my friends and family to purchase from you.

Great place to go

by from Sharon Hill |

After a tree branch fell on my 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee and totaled it, I decided to go to Miller Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Springfield PA on Baltimore Pike. I couldn't be happier with the service and the quality of the vehicles. I ended up test driving a used 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee and a 2013 Chrysler 300, both drove great but I was in love with the Jeep. After that the dealership really worked with me to make sure I wasn't in over my head and I could handle the car payments. The salesman that was working with me was Andrew he was honest with me the entire time and didn't try to beat me like most car salesman do. At the end of the day they worked with me and I left a happy man. I would definitely recommend buying a new/used car from here and would definitely recommend going to see Andrew!!

Great Customer Service

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

Sharif Mosley assisted me with my purchase of a 2014 Jeep Patriot. I told him what I wanted and he worked his magic and made it happen for me. Throughout the process Sharif was professional and made me feel at ease. He's courteous, very patient and great at servicing his customers to the best of his ability. I would recommend Sharif and the Miller Jeep dealership to anyone seeking to purchase a vehicle. You won't be disappointed.

Review of recent purchase at Miller Dodge Jeep

by from Springfield, Pa |

Sharif Mosley was my sales rep and I can't say enough positive about well the whole process of purchasing my new Jeep Wrangler. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle itself and when he was unsure he got the information for us. The whole dealership was very friendly and went out of there way to assist us. The whole experience was awesome!