Miller Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 866-594-7637

Greater Philadelphia New & Used Chrysler, Jeep, RAM & Dodge Dealer - Miller's

Angel Knott

by from Chester, Pa. |

I would like to thank Angel Knott for her time and patience while looking for a car. She the best sales specialist and very down to earth. I felt very comfortable and attended to by the whole Miller Dodge family. I would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking to purchase a car. I was very fortunate to have the best sales rep. Angel Knott to help me purchase my first new car, a 2014 Dodge Avenger. I love this car. So when you stop by Miller Dodge in Springfield, make sure that you ask for Angel. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. The experience there was awesome. Stop by and check them out. Thanks again Angel for making our experience a wonderful one.............

Great place to go

by from Sharon Hill |

After a tree branch fell on my 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee and totaled it, I decided to go to Miller Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Springfield PA on Baltimore Pike. I couldn't be happier with the service and the quality of the vehicles. I ended up test driving a used 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee and a 2013 Chrysler 300, both drove great but I was in love with the Jeep. After that the dealership really worked with me to make sure I wasn't in over my head and I could handle the car payments. The salesman that was working with me was Andrew he was honest with me the entire time and didn't try to beat me like most car salesman do. At the end of the day they worked with me and I left a happy man. I would definitely recommend buying a new/used car from here and would definitely recommend going to see Andrew!!

Great Customer Service

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

Sharif Mosley assisted me with my purchase of a 2014 Jeep Patriot. I told him what I wanted and he worked his magic and made it happen for me. Throughout the process Sharif was professional and made me feel at ease. He's courteous, very patient and great at servicing his customers to the best of his ability. I would recommend Sharif and the Miller Jeep dealership to anyone seeking to purchase a vehicle. You won't be disappointed.

Review of recent purchase at Miller Dodge Jeep

by from Springfield, Pa |

Sharif Mosley was my sales rep and I can't say enough positive about well the whole process of purchasing my new Jeep Wrangler. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle itself and when he was unsure he got the information for us. The whole dealership was very friendly and went out of there way to assist us. The whole experience was awesome!

Great people, great service!

by from holmes, pa |

I recently bought a 2014 Dodge challenger from Miller Dodge for a graduation gift for my husband and the service there was excellent! Rob Quinn was my main sales person and he did a great job listening to what I was looking for and he and the sales managers worked their butts off to get me the vehicle I wanted. The car wasn't in stock at the dealership so they had to find exactly what I was asking for from another dealership ( and trust me I was asking for a lot). Well they found it and got it for me in just 2 short days. I was able to surprise my husband with the car of his dreams for a price that I could afford! Don't hesitate to go in and talk to these guys! They will do everything they can to get you in the car you want. I would recommend Miller Dodge to anyone looking to buy a new car!

I was very happy with Sharif Mosley's services.

by from Philadelphia |

Sharif Mosley made my buying opportunity as efficient and fast as possible. He was very straight forward no bullcraping, yet pleasant and efficient and did his very best to put me in exactly what I said that I wanted to drive home in. My parents have purchased two cars from Sharif and they reffered me and I'm very pleased with my decision and I will do business with them in the future as well as reference all my friends, family and colleagues. Thank you Sharif:-)...

New to Jeep

by from Springfield, Pa |

The day we went to Miller's, we found the place to be quite friendly, accommodating and extremely fair. Sharif was ultimately our sales guy and what a pleasure it was working with him. The whole process of purchasing a car was a wonderful experience. We would recommend him to anyone!

April 4, 2014

Thank you for your business. We strive for 100% customer friendly environment.

Bait and Switch

by from Delaware |

Had contact with dealer in a.m. stated I would be there in 2hrs to see a vehicle. I live in Delaware. Drove up to Pa. Vehicle I wanted to look at was not there. Salesman came out with another vehicle more expensive and not what I wanted. What a joke.

March 23, 2014

Hello, My name is Mike Platt the internet manager here at Miller's. Sorry to here about what happen. If you would like I could locate the car. And deliver it to your house if the numbers are agreeable to you. Please contact me if you'll still interested.

Sharif Mosley

by from Upper Darby, PA |

My fiancÚ and I went into Miller Dodge on New Year's Eve because he wanted to trade in 4 vehicles and lease 2. Our sales rep was Sharif Mosley. He was very knowledgeable of the truck and the car that my fiancÚ wanted to purchase. He was very patience with us and got us the best deal possible. My fiancÚ was very pleased with his New Dodge Ram and New Dodge Challenger SRT. A month later we went back for me and was traded in my car with no hassles and came out with a 2014 Jeep Cherokee! Once again Sharif took his time to show me the Jeep and all of its features and safety features. I came in the night before and picked it out and the next day Sharif had my XM radio setup the car was pulled out and ready for me to drive it home. The total experience at Dodge was great. We had our 3 year old daughter with us who totally ran a muck in there but the staff was totally friendly with our baby, so much so that she didn't want to leave. I would now send all my family and friends to Miller Dodge and tell them to ask for Sharif Mosley because he was the best rep I have ever worked with!

February 28, 2014

Sharif, We appreciate your feedback and are so glad you had a great experience!

Great Service & Got The Jeep I Wanted

by from Springfield, PA |

Great place to great a car. So friendly service. They are their to work with with you to get the price right unlike some dealers. Their sales peoples are so friendly I will be back. Shoutout to my sales person Sharif one cool dude so friendly and his manger as well.

Great buying experience

by from Pennsauken, NJ |

My husband and I bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee the end of Jan. 2014. Sharif Mosley was our sale consultant. We wanted to test drive one of the jeep I researched online from their website. We arrived 30 minutes before closing on a cold Friday night. Not familiar with the Philadelphia area it took us 1 hour to get to the dealership. Despite us arriving 30 minutes late, Sharif met with us and took us for a test drive and explained the many features of the Jeep and stayed with us 30 minutes after closing. We were not ready to buy the jeep and wanted to continue to look around at other dealerships. Sharif recommended we come back the next day and test drive the jeep for the weekend since 4 to 5 inches of snow was expected the next day. To make a long story short, we were impressed with Sharif's willingness to stay late, no pressure tactic, and professionalism and ended up buying the jeep without looking anywhere else. I would recommend Sharif if you are interested in buying a jeep at Miller's Dodge Jeep.