Springfield Ford Lincoln

50 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064

New 888-640-5819
Used 888-640-5839
Service 877-227-9578

Thank you for considering Springfield Ford, where you will find a warranty on every vehicle.

Great experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

The hardest part of the buying experience was deciding which car to purchase. Everyone was courteous and made the whole buying process painless. The Service Department needs to have a flexible schedule for people who work and cannot come in during the weekday schedule.

Jim from Logan Twp, NJ

by from Logan Township, NJ |

I just purchased my 5th or 6th car from Springfield Ford. I like the Ford product and Tom DiVito in the sales dept. Courteous and professional. I will be back in a for another soon. Thank you.

One Word....Awesome

by from Wilmington,De |

One word describe Springfield Ford....AWESOME. From Rita in sales to Dan in service,I'm telling all my friend these guys are the best around. Don't go anywhere alse, your be disappointed if you do.

Excellent customer service

by from Reading,Pa |

What a wonderful dealership to work with, with a fantastic team! Rita epitomizes excellent customer service, going so far as to program your presets, sync your phone and contacts, programming the keyless entry etc. We live in Berks County which is about an hour and a half away, and would not hesitate to work with this team again.

Springfiled Ford

by from Chester, PA |

I am not one who normally gives the highest marks automatically. However, Springfield Ford and its personnel have earned that each and every time I have dealt with them. Since 1996, I have purchased or leased 8 different vehicles. In each case, the result was the same - a great deal on lease or purchase followed by fantastic service. I would recommend this dealership for service or lease/purchase to anyone.

AWESOME AND INFORMATIVE SALES ASSISTANCE FROM RITA

by from Garnet Valley, PA |

I haven't had a new car in 10 years and needed a vehicle that was safe, reliable and most importantly affordable as a single Mom working two jobs and raising three children under 10 y/o. Rita and Steve were more than patient with me throughout the process. They provided me with all the facts and figures in order to make a sound decision and feel comfortable with the decision I was making. The Ford Edge is an incredible car that I feel safe driving my children in no matter what the weather conditions. The price was in my budget and so affordable, I don't have to worry about working extra hours or grocery money to make the payments and can sleep soundly. Great salespersons, great deal, & great car! Truly the best car buying experience. THANK YOU!

2014 ford fusion

by from Springfield, pa |

This is the 2nd car that I bought from Rita Feehery at Springfield Ford. It is very refreshing with the old fashion customer service that Rita possesses and offers every client. Yes I love my car and she went over every little detail with all the latest features. The finance department also worked numbers that would fit me with the right car. We continuously tell our friends and they inform us how wonderful the buying experience is. Thank you both for a great experience. Kudos to you***********10 star dealership.

ALWAYS WONDERFUL!

by from HAVERTOWN, PA |

NO ONE CAN BEAT SPRINGFIELD FORD! THEIR SERVICE DEPT...#1

Steve Amabile made my car buying experience easy!

by from Swarthmore, Pa |

I started the process with an online chat with Steve as I was just coming off surgery and could not make it into the dealership in person. Steve spent quite a bit of time with me reviewing different models and provided options and prices. By the time I was able to get into the dealership I was down to 2 vehicles to choose from (really only 1 and the other was missing key options but it was the color I wanted). Fortunately I liked the color of the Limited (you need to see color in person) and we sealed the deal the next day.

Rita Rocks!

by from Philadelphia PA |

Best place to buy a car! I adore my salesperson Rita. She Rocks! She is supper courteous, fun, efficient, all the things you could ask for in a salesperson. I just purchased the new Lincoln MKC and I love this Vehicle! It's really attractive and super loaded and after much research, it was the hands down winner for a small luxury crossover SUV Go to Springfield Lincoln and see Rita! Happy Driving

Wonderful purchasing and servicing experiences!

by from HAVERTOWN, PA |

We have been dealing with Springfield Ford for over 15 years. Our salesman-Bob Flick-is absolutely awesome. No one can beat his years of experience. He treats you like a friend/family...not a customer. And the service department-Dan Kennedy, Dan Dellamarine and the rest of the crew couldn't do more for you to give you 100% service on your vehichle. Springfield Ford staff isnt' happy til you leave happy, whether it is for a sale, lease or service! THERE IS NO BETTER FORD DEALERSHIP OUT THERE