Springfield Ford Lincoln

50 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064

New 888-640-5819
Used 888-640-5839
Service 877-227-9578

Thank you for considering Springfield Ford Lincoln with Neighbors Helping Neighbors for over 43 years!

Awesome Experience !!!

by from Richmond, VA |

I recently drove to Springfield from Richmond VA to buy a truck I saw online. Paula was very helpful and emailed some pictures in a timely manner. Frank politely suggested I visit to see the vehicle. and Chris was my salesman and a great one at that. In my life this was my first good dealership experience. I would do it again and will surf their inventory when I need another vehicle. Thanks everyone !!!

June 16, 2015

Thank you, Les. A great truck for an awesome guy, enjoy!

Top notch service!

by from Springfield, PA. |

Professional, courteous, fast, reliable! Top notch in every way!!

Love Them!!!

by from Ridley Park |

I always have a great experience when I go to Springfield Ford. Service is great and it's never a hassle. I get an appointment right away and always get in and out of there and on with my day. I've dealt with some other dealers in the area due to other autos in my household and I can't tell you how much I appreciate my Springfield dealer. I recommend them all the time. I'll never go anywhere else!

Great Buying and Service Experience

by from Media , PA. |

I would buy from here, again. I bought 2015 Lincoln MKS, Special Order, and am very happy with the car. The management and employees were very helpful and considerate through the entire process.

June 16, 2015

Enjoy your special ordered MKS, Jerry, for many happy miles!

Great Buying Experience! Awesome Sales Staff!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned, 2011 Ford F-150 Lariat from Springfield Ford. I am from Virginia and had been looking in my area, but I couldn't find one with the right color, mileage, or price. I was in the Springfield area, saw they had one in stock, and decided to take a look at it. My sales rep Craig and sales manager Rex were great to deal with and made the deal a very smooth transaction. They even found excellent financing through a local credit union in the area. The staff at Springfield Ford followed through on everything we had agreed upon in the deal and even had to order some items and ship them to me in Virginia. I found Springfield Ford to be trustworthy. Buying my vehicle from them was one of the easiest vehicle purchases I have ever made, and I would highly recommend them. Thanks again, Craig and Rex. I love my truck!

June 16, 2015

Enjoy your new truck, Mike, in good health!

Bad Service

by from Upper Darby, PA |

On May 18th, 2015 I experienced a powertrain malfunction with my 07 Ford Explorer while driving home in the evening. I took it to Springfield Ford in Springfield Pa. They were gracious enough to look at it the next day. Upon arrival at 7:10AM, I informed the service advisor I needed to get home so that I could work from home. He informed me that the shuttle didn?t start until 9:00AM. (How can you service your customers if you can?t get them where they need to be prior to 9:00AM?) The 9:00AM shuttle was leaving and I wasn?t notified. I stopped the shuttle driver and inquired about transportation. The driver stated he had to take one individual to their job and another individual home. Keep in mind I was there prior to both individuals, so I waited. When the shuttle returned at 10:00AM, I had to wait for the shuttle driver to refuel the vehicle and then pass it off to another driver, approx. 10:30AM. This was unacceptable but I had no other choice at this time. At the end of the day on May 19th 2015, I received a call from the service advisor informing me the mechanic was unable to find any problems. I was informed if it should come up again, just bring it back. So, as I was driving the vehicle home, the check engine light came on and the vehicle cutoff as I attempted to return to the dealership. Once there the service personnel obtained the service codes and would relay them to the service personnel the next day. I left the vehicle there as it was having issues starting. On May 20th, 2015, I received a call from the service advisor informing me they were investigating and that they reset the code. They suggested that it could be the transmission. The vehicle was taken for a test drive. According to the service advisor no problems were found. I was charge a diagnostic fee for the service. I picked up my vehicle that evening and there was no problems driving home. On May 21st 2015, I attempted to drive to work and again the check engine light came on again. I took it back to the dealership for them to investigate. Once again, I was informed that they could not identify the issue . They suggested this time it could be the throttle assembly. At this point it appeared they were just grasping for straws. I picked up the vehicle and drove home. Again, on the way home, the check engine light reappeared and the engine cut off. I have since taken it to another repair shop for diagnosis. Springfield Ford is not the place to take your vehicle. I will not use them again.

June 16, 2015

We are sorry to hear about this, Al. Is there anything we can do to remedy this issue for you?

What An Amazing Place To Do Business!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

This is truly an extraordinary dealership. No matter what vehicle is in your price range you owe it to yourself to visit these folks. I went in to look into getting a 2015 Lincoln MKZ. From the very first moment I entered the front door everyone I encountered was courteous, thoughtful, helpful and friendly. This is not the first time I've done business with a luxury line auto dealership but I have never seen everyone so committed to acting as a team and demonstrating such a high level of customer service and attention. Rita, the Lincoln "Concierge" I worked with was one of the nicest, most helpful, considerate and professional people I've every worked with. She made the whole process so easy. I got an unbelievable deal on the exact car I wanted and drove it away the next day. I only wish I could have distinguished myself as a customer in the way that Rita and the team at Springfield Ford Lincoln distinguished themselves as a sales and customer service team.

June 16, 2015

It was our pleasure to serve you and enjoy your new MKZ in good health. Many happy miles!

Great Dealership All Around!

by from Hatboro, PA |

We purchased a pre-certified car last month for our daughter. What a great experience! Bob, as well as, the ENTIRE staff, are just wonderful to deal with! Though there are various Ford Dealerships closer to our residence, we will be going to Springfield for all future purchases and service. Highly recommended!

June 16, 2015

Thanks Barb and Rick, we hope your daughter enjoys her new car in good health!

Amazing

by from Secane, PA |

I had been waiting for several months for another FORD dealership to get the recall parts for my MUSTANG but they were not successful. Springfield Ford got the parts within a week. Last week, I has repair work done. I got prices from two different FORD dealerships. The price was difference was astounding.

June 16, 2015

Glad to hear, Bruce! No one beats a Springfield deal!

Great Service

by from Clifton Heights |

Service was done on time. I have both my cars serviced at Springfield Ford. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

June 16, 2015

Thanks Bill, we are open 7 days a week for service!

Great place to purchase a car

by from Springfield, Pa |

Have leased my last 6 cars from Springfield Ford Lincoln and would not consider going anywhere else. Great sales staff, super selection, honest prices and outstanding vehicles. Very good experience. Makes buying cars a fun experience again. Also: outstanding service when needed.

June 16, 2015

Thanks Bob, see you for the 7th one soon!