Springfield Ford Lincoln

50 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064

New 888-640-5819 New 888-640-5819
Used 888-640-5839 Used 888-640-5839
Service 877-227-9578 Service 877-227-9578

Thank you for considering Springfield Ford Lincoln with Neighbors Helping Neighbors for over 43 years!

Awesome Experience !!!

by from Richmond, VA |

I recently drove to Springfield from Richmond VA to buy a truck I saw online. Paula was very helpful and emailed some pictures in a timely manner. Frank politely suggested I visit to see the vehicle. and Chris was my salesman and a great one at that. In my life this was my first good dealership experience. I would do it again and will surf their inventory when I need another vehicle. Thanks everyone !!!

Springfield Ford Lincoln responded to this review

June 16, 2015

Thank you, Les. A great truck for an awesome guy, enjoy!

Thanks Tom and Joe

by from Morton, PA |

I just traded 2002 Taurus for a 2016 Fusion, both bought at Springfield. Tom DeVito sold me both cars, and Joe Mertz handled a lot of the Taurus maintenance and repairs over the years. Thanks Tom and Joe for great service and help at your dealership !

John Bradley

by from Havertown PA |

just came in for mieage check up due was done quickly. and all was good . did order new wheels for my Ford Fusion as are a recall item, said will call when in. Always come to Springfield Ford they are all great. great service.

Great experience

by from Holmes, PA |

This was the second Ford Dealer I visited. We almost bought the same car at the first dealership but at the last minute there was some problem and the price we had been quoted when up almost $900. At Springfield Ford, we felt they were being honest and straight with us.

The Havertown Couple

by from Havertown, PA |

Always accommodating. Great service center for repairs and inspection and Bob Flick is a great salesman

Love my new Escape.

by from Secane, PA |

I just love my new Escape. Chris McMullen gave me all the time and attention I needed and made the whole process easy. I am a happy customer.

excellent

by from Norwood, Pennsylvania |

Experience was excellent. They didn't have the combination of the vehicle I was looking for on their lot, but they searched and found one for me, exactly what I wanted and had it delivered quickly!

Great Buying Experience

by from West Chester, PA |

Recently purchased an Escape from the dealership. After searching online and getting four offers from four dealerships online, Springfield had the best offer. However, the vehicle offered wasn't exactly what I wanted. Visited another dealership first. They didn't come close to matching the offer from Springfield. When I went into Springfield Ford, I was directed to Bob Flick to work with. He listened to what I wanted, found the vehicle I wanted, made a very attractive offer including a very competitive trade-in on my old car. He was low pressure, a pleasure to chat with, and, when we agreed on a deal, completed the transaction very quickly (under 35 minutes from start to finish). I would highly recommend Bob Flick as a salesperson to anyone. He is knowledgeable, low pressure and cares about his customers. The dealership is clean, the waiting area comfortable and there is hot chocolate for the Keurig. Even though the dealership is a good 35 minutes from my home, and there two dealerships within 5 minutes of my house, I am considering taking my new Escape to Springfield for service!

The Cash's of Philadelphia

by from Philadelphia, PA |

We bought a second 2015 MKC in May, 2015. We had an accident with the first one. Our salesperson, Rita was excellent both times. We recommend Springfield and Rita to all our friends and family. We had the car in for service on 12/29/15 for checkover. The service manager (which I do not know his name) was courteous and excellent. Thank you Springfield for such courteous and caring people. This is my second review. I did not see the first one.

INCREDIBLE DEALER !!!

by from Collingdale, PA |

I have been dealing with this dealer for many, many years. I started leasing through them over 15 years ago. I just acquired my 7th vehicle through Rita and couldn't be happier. Everyone makes you feel like family there from the minute you walk through the front door. Steve and Rita are two of the BEST in the business!