Springfield Ford Lincoln

50 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064

New 888-640-5819
Used 888-640-5839
Service 877-227-9578

Thank you for considering Springfield Ford, where you will find a warranty on every vehicle.

I AM BROUGHT A BRAND NEW CAR I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY

by from UPPER DARBY, PA |

I WENT TO SPRINGFIELD FORD DEALERSHIP IN SPRINGFIELD, PA. I WAS A TAKEN CARE OF WITH PROFESSIOANLISM FROM DALISSA C AND JUSTIN D. I WOULD AND HAVE HIGHLY RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS TO COME TO SPRINGFIELD FORD TO PURCHASE A CAR. I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED THANS AGAIN AND YOUR HAVE FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES ESPECIALLY THE 2 I JUST LISTED THANKS AGAIN.

Delaware Lincoln Lovers

by from Milford, DE |

On the advise of our daughter, we traveled to Springfield Ford to purchase a Lincoln MKS. Best advise we were ever given! Everyone there was so wonderful - Rex and Larry took EXCELLENT care of our every need. Our Lincoln is so amazing and the service so exceptional, we went back and purchased a Lincoln MKT. Highly recommend this dealership!

Best All Around Car Dealer - Bar None!

by from New Jersey |

My husband and I purchased two Ford Focus - one Titanium and one SEL! We even custom ordered the SEL and were given updates during the production process. Rex Aaron and Larry Basilio made the buying process effortless. We never knew it was so easy to purchase a car until we came to Springfield Ford. Rex Aaron and Larry Basilio made the process effortless - nothing was an issue and nothing was a problem - in and out. We are from out of State and, if we ever move again, we will always return to Springfield Ford.

Very professional approach to buying a car

by from Swarthmore |

I appreciated the fact that John explored my needs, tried to put me in cars to test drive that fit those needs, and didn't push. I felt like I could walk away at any time and that it was okay with them. They were very transparent in making the deal, giving me a trade in that was fair, and expediting the process. l would definitely go back to Springfield Ford again.

Highly recommended!!!

by from Clifton Heights, PA |

Springfield Ford is where we purchased our new 2014 Ford Explorer and we love it. Our family has purchased several new vehicles from there and we have always had a great experience. This recent purchase was no exception. They always take the time to answer any questions and treat you like family - not just another sale. We highly recommend this dealership- you won't be disappointed!

Excellent Service!

by from New Castle De |

The best dealership around! I drive out of state to purchase my cars and for service at Springfield Ford. The salesman always know what I want and they pick out the perfect car at the best price. They are honest and don't give you the run around unlike other dealerships. I also use their quick lane to service my car, they have weekend hours which is great with my work schedule. I will and do recommend them my family and friends.

Nice to deal with!

by from Searthmore Pa |

Made my search very easy! I was looking for a hard to find truck. Was not a problem for them to find my truck.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Reading, PA |

Steve Amabile was nice enough to direct me to another dealer to test drive a car that was not in his inventory. Other dealers told me to wait until they had traded cars around to schedule a test drive for a car that was not in their inventory.

Escape 2013

by from Middletown DE |

Went to look at used SUV and ended up with a brand new one for less money Everyone was friendly and easy to deal with. No hassles

Product knowledge and low pressure

by from Aston, PA |

The sales rep, Paul Hixon, has excellent product knowledge and really shows pride in Ford products. Many salesmen work hard to convince you that they have the right automobile for you because really they have to work hard to convince themselves of that. Not so with Paul - he is sincerely convinced that Ford has a car, truck, or SUV for you that his confidence is contagious and you easily find yourself convinced of it, too. The other members of the team really believe they are there to help you and offer information to help you, not apply undue pressure on you. All the employees seem happy to work there and I understand there is a very low employee turnover rate - a good sign. I wholeheartedly recommend Springfield Ford if you are in the market for a new automobile.

Great Team

by from Springfield, PA |

True team effort from Sales through Financing. John, Steve and Rex were great to work with. I would certainly go back for my next purchase.