Loughead Nissan

755 S Chester Rd, Swarthmore, PA 19081

Great experience

by from Springfield |

We have bought 4 cars and have had nothing but the most profesional and friendly experience. They have all been late model used cars. All fair deals and fine autos...Ilene is a pleasure to deal with!

Great experience.

by from Swarthmore, PA |

I just wanted to let you know about my experience on Saturday. You have the friendliest staff and everyone was so helpful. I am so in love with my Rogue (even though I have only had it 2 days) - and the help that Eileen gave me was absolutely wonderful. My neighbor was buying my old car and Eileen, Mike and Pat were able to help us transfer everything over so that we did not have to go somewhere else to do all this. We were both able to drive off the lot with our cars. Eileen was very knowledgeable about the car and was about as excited as I was. I also appreciated the fact that when I talked to Pat on Friday morning and told him that I could not get there before Saturday he made sure that the car was not sold. I actually drove the car from your dealership to a party that my brother & sister-in-law were having and I was able to show the car off to everyone. You can be assured I will highly recommend your dealership to anyone who is in the market for a Nissan and that I will be bringing my car in for service whenever it is due

WORST EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from West Deptford, NJ |

I received multiple phone calls/messages a day that were rude and insulting! I will never buy a car from this dealership! I could not believe my experience with them. I do not know how they sell cars treating people this way.

Had a wonderful experience in Service today!

by from Swarthmore, PA |

Had a wonderful experience in Service today, I just had to let Loughead know. I came in without an appointment, and even though my salesperson retired 4 years ago, it was treated so professional and with a smile. As a female, you don't normally get that in car places. Thank you for helping me understand my Nissan! I look forward to buying my next Nissan at Loughead.

I love my new Nissan and the easy transaction

by from Swarthmore, PA |

Thanks to Eileen! They were able to get me great rates at a local credit union that afforded me to upgrade my model compared to other dealership. I am so happy!!! Sending all my friends to Loughead. The place and Eileen could not be any warmer or service driven,

Run far away from Loughead

by from Swarthmore, PA |

Where to begin here. My wife and I recently purchased two Sentras. While they were not loaded with features, in fact they were quite stripped down, we nonetheless purchased two cars. The cars were not in the area so they had to be picked up from another dealer in New York. We were promised the cars on a Monday. One of the cars arrived, the black one, but we decided to wait and pick them up at the same time so we would not have to sit and do paperwork twice. We were told that because of a snowstorm that the other car would be delayed. We were told that the other car, the gray one, would be picked up on Saturday and we would no doubt, stone cold guarantee it would be ready for us Monday. Monday rolls around and, alas, both are cars are on the lot. Happy days right, I think not. The manager calls us and tells us there is a problem with the black car, the one that had been on the lot for over a week. Apparently there was a scratch in it and it needed to be sent out to be painted. Meanwhile we picked up the gray car. Again he promised up and down that we would have the car Wednesday, no doubt in his mind. Wednesday rolls around and we are waiting for a call to say the car is done and we can come pick it up. It starts to get later in the day so my wife calls our salesman Sergio, he tells her he has to talk to the GM, a guy named Dave Lewis, and he would call back. It gets later yet so she calls again, this time they do not answer the phone, they call me back. The manager tells me that the car will not be ready until tomorrow, it seems to me that after all the hassle we were put through he would have made this his number one priority, apparently I was wrong. I told the guy I was to the point where I wanted to bring back the car we had back and he said to me, fine, and rudely hung up in me. Later when we went to return the car and pick up my trade in the guy would not even talk to us. After my wife told him we were going to post reviews on Yelp and other various sites he proceeded to call my wife a TERRORIST. What a way to put customers first. WE had given a deposit on the cars and we were told that he could not put the money pack on our debit card. My father in law went in and low and behold he could magically put the money back on. I would say that if you are in the market for a new Nissan stay away from Dave Lewis and Loughead Nissan. The guy has no idea how customer service works. I would highly advise you not to go to this dealership. If I could give negative stars I would.

Loughead Nissan responded to this review

March 13, 2014

We have an open door policy with our entire team here at Loughead, we also have open door policy with future customers and current customers. We do not screen phone calls to anyone, period. Feel free to call me directly. So, when we prepped the new Versa (not Sentra) for delivery the morning of scheduled delivery to customer, a team member identified transportation damage under the white shipping film. My management team elected to contact customer ahead of time to fully explain what had been discovered. From that point on, the relationship between the future customer and our team deteriorated. The customer had predetermined in their mind that this is just what happens all the time at car dealerships. I was present for 2/3rds of the communication in person and on the phone. But, due to my severe Flu didn't feel appropriate to interact with customer in my condition, even though I was present in the team manager station during the issue. We acted and conducted business in the most professional manner, and it was the customer that raised their voice 3 octaves when they were on the sales floor. I do understand the feeling of bad news, but we certainly do not wish to create barriers for you to enjoy your new Nissan. Myself and our team fully apologize for the unfortunate damage that occurred before Versa was in our possession. We also wish there was an easy remedy at that time other than repairing 100% at our paint shop. It has been rumored that some dealerships would have used a black sharpie and played dumb and delivered new Versa. Our tenured staff from Service, Detail, Sales and Office would consider that a violation of our code of ethics. 86 years of good ethics certainly doesn't warrant jeopardizing. Again, we reached out to customer before they arrive at delivery and in the end; Returned their entire deposit and monies collected 100%. The dealership suffered the hardship loss of Two sales, and transportation fees from other dealerships in excess of $500. I invite anyone to ask another fellow customer with Loughead on their car, how the transaction went. If anyone has any issue with Loughead Nissan or my staff, please feel free to contact me directly and confidentially. Thank you. Respectfully, Ted Loughead, President

helped my son get out of a bad lease

by from Swarthmore, PA |

Pat, sales manager, was perfect. He helped my son get out of a bad lease on a Hyundai we had. So glad my coworker recommended Pat and Loughead.

So easy, so accommodating, and so friendly.

by from Swarthmore, PA |

Why can't more car dealers have women sales reps? Gee Whiz, Eileen is awesome! No wonder she is Top Dog at Loughead. So easy, so accommodating, and so friendly. Love you folks!

Loved my Service I had on my Maxima.

by from Pennsylvania |

Loved my Service I had on my Maxima. Andrew was accomodating and helpful. Thank you!

Eileen is the best

by from West Chester, PA |

I got my certified Alitima from Loughead and it was the best experience buying a car I've ever had. My salesperson was Eileen G and she is exceptionally knowledgable and professional. If you are looking for a Nissan make sure you go see Eileen. I'm confident she will take care of you as well as she did for me!