AutoNation Toyota Scion Weston

Used 888-313-8937
Service 888-885-3496

Don't Go Anywhere Else...They Are The Best

by from Pembroke Pines FL |

My husband and I just purchased a Toyota Camry SE at AutoNation Weston on 2/11/14. Our salesman was Serge Tchougo and the manager approving the sale was Eddie Ramirez. They are an exceptional sales team that bent over backwards to provide us with the car we wanted at really great price. We highly recommend these guys to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Customer service is awesome.

by from p pines fl |

reps knowledgeable and courteous and friendly. facility was clean and well ventilated. In and out in no time for my 10K service and the rep called back as soon as my major repairs were completed on my 2011 Corolla. I will always recommend this dealership to friends and family.

July 8, 2014

We appreciate your response, Gilford! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Customer

by from Pembroke Pines |

Service was great and my service advisor was excellent. Everything was great.

Aymee Guerra

by from Hialeah, FL |

Excellent Salesman and Customer service.Thank you for help and by my new car.

Great Service Advisor

by from Pembroke Pines Florida |

My car was taken for service on 06/20/14. My total experience was great. The service advisor, Jamid Mendez was patient, pleasant and professional. He took time to explain my contract and job needed to be done. The service was done promptly.

July 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us; we appreciate your business. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Salesman Curtis Smith

by from Miami Gardens, Florida |

I really paid less for an excellent Camry at AutoNation than at the competitors. The salesman was superb during the entire process; he demonstrated the highest degree of professionalism during the transaction; he demonstrated the ability to satisfy me; he also demonstrated to my satisfaction the proper operation of my car. In my field as a manager of a large company, I teach characteristics of effective personnel; those that have concerns for people and production, and the highest grade is 9:9 which means the individual has the highest regard for customers and the product. Mr. Smith is a 9:9. A salesman such as Mr. Smith is an asset to AutoNation. A company such as AutoNation stands by its motto, "Most people pay less at AutoNation."

Great service, great people!

by from Sunrise, FL |

We recently bought a used Toyota Corolla 2013 from AutoNation Toyota Scion Weston. The people there provide a great service and they try to make your buying experience as informed as possible. VERY different from a lot of dealers that try to keep you in the dark.

A great enviroment to make a new Toyota purchase

by from Hialeah, FL |

I was pricing Toyota Corollas at different dealers. Autonation Toyota of Weston was the best experience in my quest. You walk into a clean and modern building and meet a great staff all friendly too, these folks even serve coffee and donuts and a large screen TV to keep up with Brazil's world cup game (Sat. June 14th). Spoke with Internet manager and through him a sales rep. Got all my questions answered and test drove a 2014 Corolla S. I was looking for an Corolla LE and bought the S instead for a hand full of dollars more for longer value benefits and slower depreciation as the sales team emphasized and I believe it to be true. The experience with the Finance manager of the moment, who looks and speaks honest and with a real smile not a fake one was also a very good one, This Caribbean gentleman did not push the added optional packages, had patience enough to go back and forth on my many questions and options. I have to say that the 3 folks I dealt with make up a very professional team. I recommend Autonation Toyota of Weston to anyone seeking great customer service, excellent professionalism and absolutely NO PRESSURE!. My experience left me very satisfied!.

Great sales great cars!! Thanks!

by from Palm City, Fl |

Julio Cardoso and Carlos Montenegro helped me get into a sweet ride and for that I'm so great full !! Thank you Toyota Weston!

Service

by from MARATHON, FL |

EXCELLENT WORK AND GREAT PEOPLE. I GOT IN WITH OUT ANY PROBLEMS. GOT THE SERVICE THAT I NEEDED. GOT THE WORK THAT I WANTED. HAD TO WAIT BUT CLEAN AND OPEN WAITING AREA.

June 18, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Toyota Scion Weston. Thank you for this feedback!

great service went beyond call of duty

by from davie fl |

excellent service helped me a lot steven and pat r very patient and helped me obtain my goal very pleased

June 7, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!