AutoNation Toyota Scion Weston

Used 888-313-8937
Service 888-885-3496

Don't Go Anywhere Else...They Are The Best

by from Pembroke Pines FL |

My husband and I just purchased a Toyota Camry SE at AutoNation Weston on 2/11/14. Our salesman was Serge Tchougo and the manager approving the sale was Eddie Ramirez. They are an exceptional sales team that bent over backwards to provide us with the car we wanted at really great price. We highly recommend these guys to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Auto is the best to purchase a car

by from Weston fl |

My husband and I just purchased a Red 2014 Tundra pickup truck at Auto Nation. The sales rep. and the finance were excellent. They nigotiated with the price and monthly payments. My husband snd I highly recommend these guys anyone who is going to purchsse s car.

Great experience

by from Weston, FL |

This was my first Toyota. Had a deal I couldn't pass up with 0% financing. The car salesman was knowledgeable and very nice. Very professional. Great experience. I would recommend the dealer. Hoping this will be the first of many.

Autonation Toyota in Weston, Florida

by from Plantation, Florida |

The service rendered to my car was great. I thoroughly liked the pre service email letting me know the time and the service writer to see. That was great and it really helped me. I was in and out in a short period of time.

Great purchase, great customer service

by from Cooper city, FL |

Bought my Camry SLE and Corolla 1.5 yrs ago, from a wonderful, super nice salesman, Rudolph Rowe. I received a great deal on both cars. He stays in touch, making sure I've been happy with my car, and sets up my servicing appts. Our service rep, Curtis Clough, is very professional and efficient. Showroom has little cafe and free wifi, so I can work while I wait for cars to be ready. Thanks AuoNation Toyota in Weston!

AutoNation Toyota Scion Weston responded to this review

August 4, 2014

Hi, Connie, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Great service

by from Davie, Fl |

I didn't buy my Lexus there but I always take it there for the convenience and the courtesy I receive fro Howard Herman. The work is always done quickly and professionally.

AN IMPECABLE SERVICE

by from WESTON |

MY EXPERIENCE WITH WALTER LOPEZ WAS GREAT. HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. BETTER SERVICE IMPOSSIBLE. ALL TEAM IS AMAZING. THE SHUTTLE SERVICE IS THE BEST. MR. STEW GIVES AN EXCELLENT SERVICE.

Excellent Services!!!!

by from Weston, FL |

Excellent services and good services. The Seller was amazing and the all people that work in this place!!!!

2013 Toyota Camry SE

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Milly Cruz was outstanding. I will & have recommended her & this dealership to my family & friends.

Autonation Toyota/Scion Weston

by from Weston , Florida |

I am writing to let you know, how much I appreciate the outstanding customer service provided me and my family. My mom fell in love with the 2013 Scion XB 10 series ( New ) . We were received by Jerry Velazquez, who was courteous and professional. He introduced us to our salesman, George Kunkel, who was welcoming and seemed more like an ?old fiend ? than our newly appointed ?Salesman?. Making the whole experience better than anticipated. Once we agreed on the price ( AMAZING deal ), Mr. Mario Ruiz helped finalized my moms new innovative and fun car. She is so happy , which makes me so grateful! I met Jose Rivera from your Parts Department , who assisted me with a spare key and scheduling for a minor repair item. Very customer focused, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The staff was attentive, helpful and professional. They are an example others should follow. They were knowledgeable and seemed genuinely interested in helping me find what my mom wanted, rather than just being focused on making a quick sale. A great team that makes customers feel respected, welcomed and valued.

Service

by from Sunrise, Florida |

The service with Mr. Benny Zavala was very excellent.