AutoNation Ford Margate

New 866-201-8516
Used 855-683-6573
Service 866-231-3705

Great Experience

by from coconut creek, fl |

I was a first time car buyer and I was lucky enough to get assisted by Renee. I love my Toyota Camry and knew I had to have it almost as soon as I saw it and the price was perfect. However, there were set backs. I am young, my credit is not that great and I just graduated college. Renee worked like crazy to help me get into my Camry and approved for financing. When I was finally approved, she was just as happy as I was! It was a great first time buying experience and I truly felt that Renee cared about getting me into a car that I loved and not just about a sale. So happy!!!

Dealership & Salesman Were Very Profesional

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Great Dealership, Very Patient & Very Helpful Salesman [ Barry Factor ] No Need To Look Elsewhere For A New Or Used Car

2015 Ford Fusion

by from Deerfield Beach |

I wanted to take some time to let you know how satisfied I am with my purchase! I came in on Wednesday and was greeted by Ken. He was courteous, friendly, not pushy at all. He took the time to listen to what I wanted and was looking for in my new purchase. I decided on a 2015 Ford Fusion. We test drove the car, Ken explained the details and all the extra features the car had. He also pointed out some safety info for my 4 year old son. He is great! Once i decided he introduced me to Freddie (Finanace) Once Ken took me to Freddie's office, I was more pleased! Freddie was awesome, he explained each document to me with details. Each time I had a question, he was ready to answer. He made my husband and I feel at ease when signing. I cannot appraise Ken and Freddie enough! My experience with you all during my visit on 3/18/2015 was great! Thanks for everything! Happy Customer! By the way, this is my 2nd purchase from Auto Nation Ford in Margate!

Dealer Review

by from Margate, FL |

Andrew Mansel, Gabriel, Rick , Kevin , Freddie, Ed, Brian, Reggie, Jerome were all very helpful. Andrew Mansel referred me to this dealer. Gabriel was very knowledgeable about all the cars he showed me. They all made me feel comfortable which I was in the process of buying my car.

Great People, Great Buy

by from Boca Raton FL |

Nice and helpful people. Painless process. Bought a new Ford Focus and was helped thoroughly throughout the whole deal- salesman Glen was attentive and Brian (finance) made sure I walked out with the car I wanted while still making it affordable for me. I would recommend this to anyone looking for good deals on used and new cars!

Very satisfying experience

by from Plantation, FL |

I was looking for a super duty truck and was pleased to find an F-350 on site that fit all my needs. After I determined that this was what I wanted, my concern shifted to the price. I asked for their best price and was blown away by the incentives and willingness to work with me to get me in the truck. From the time I walked in the door to the time I drove away with my new truck the service and professionalism was top notch. I had great interactions with multiple sales associates and mangers. In particular, Cameran Haney and Edwin Rivera did a great job for me. No buyer's remorse here, just a very satisfied truck owner.

April 10, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Such a great, fast, easy car-buying experience!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Everyone was so friendly and helpful! There were no secrets, no nonsense. Didn't feel like a typical car dealership. A special thank you to Gabriel, Edwin, Tim, Michael, and Donald! Such great people :)

April 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Awesome Experience

by from Davie, Florida |

A massive Thank You to Liz Hernandez at Auto Nation Ford for making this the most relaxed and enjoyable experience. Especially since I had to horrible experiences at 2 other dealerships Sawgrass Ford and Pines Ford. Liz Hernandez and her team really knows the value in customer service. My experience with Liz was just like she promised Easy/Breezy. I would recommend without any hesitation Liz Hernandez and Auto Nation Ford. As an FYI I was not asked/paid me to say this.....

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Great service

by from Margate, FL |

Both Cameron & Gabriel are the best of the best salesmen. Help but no pressure the whole staff at automation ford in margate fl are awesome buying my car was a pleasure thanks guys

Excellent car buying experience

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

I had a great experience purchasing a car from this dealership. No games, no hassles. Everything was transparent. They also gave me a very fair offer in my trade.

Ecstatic with new 2015 Mustang

by from Boca Raton, FL |

My salesman Patrick kept me updated throughout the buying process as I had to order the Mustang with all the features I wanted. Completely satisfied with my new car and the overall buying experience.