AutoNation Ford Margate

5401 W Copans Rd, Margate, FL 33063

New 866-201-8516
Used 855-683-6573
Service 866-231-3705

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Awesome experience with our 7 vehicles!

by from Fort Lauderdale |

We have had nothing but the best experience at Auto Nation and Edward MacDonald is the BEST! My husband and I have purchased 1 truck, 2 cars and just purchased 3 new 2015 transit vans for our business. The customer service and quality we received was AMAZING. From start to finish putting in the order, completing the paperwork, the pick up and delivery of some of the vehicles was so smooth and Edward went above and beyond what we expected and made sure every detail was covered. We will be buying from Edward for many years to come! Even now he still checks to always make sure things are good with all our vehicles that we purchased and if we need anything. Thank you for taking care of us! Customer for life :)

Best Car buying experience!

by from Miami Florida |

Just purchased a 2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost From this Auto nation. Could not have asked for a better experience the salesman went beyond what any salesman i have ever talked with and I have talked to a lot in the past couple months before finally buying my dream car. Had an unbelievable experience buying the car here thanks to David Miller who could not have been any more helpful any one else who wants the pleasure of buying a car from a true professional contact David Miller at 954-850-9000

September 3, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Great Salesperson

by from Coral Springs, Fl33065 |

Leased a 2015 Mustang!!! Love it!!!!! Would definitley. Go back to Autonation Ford Dealership in Margate. Awesome salesperson. Professional .

Incredible Experience!!!!

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

Rob Cleaver and Eddie were absolutely awesome. I found my dream car online and they made the drive from Fort Myers SO worth it! Above and beyond!!!! I am one happy camper! Loving my Ford Escape Titanium!!!!

No Funny Business

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

Went in there with a price in mind and left satisfied. Tim Leograndis is the man and will set you up with what you want, great guy and great experience.

Best Ford Dealer Around!

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

Buying my new Mustang from AutoNation Ford Margate was a fantastic experience! The first day I went to the dealer, I was greeted by Tim Leograndis who was very friendly and professional. I ended up ordering a new, custom 2015 Mustang through Tim, and he kept me very well informed on the status of the car throughout the manufacturing and delivery process. I'm definitely going back to this dealer for my future purchases of ford vehicles, and I'm definitely doing business with Tim!

Best Experience

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

I'm in love for my brand new Fusion. Thanks to Edward Mcdonald and Jose Natera from Autonation Ford MARGATE.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

New Friends

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

I have bought 3 Explorers from this dealership and I would do it over and over again. Although it has been 16 years since I bought a new car, I had a good experience there before, so I went back. And this time was the best. Barry Factor and Edwin Rivera are very awesome, patient and helpful. I changed my mind about 6 times on the type of vehicle I wanted to buy and Barry kept right up with me. Once I decided on the 2015 Explorer XLT, Edwin stepped up and agreed to a price with me, no haggling. Even Mavrick, in finance, put up with all the changes I kept asking for. This experience brought new friends into my life, not salesman and clerks. Everyone, and I mean everyone had smiles on their faces and were happy everyday. Thank you to you ALL, I'm sure I will see you soon, Barry and Edwin. From the Blonde Smurf.

May 15, 2015

Dealership & Salesman Were Very Profesional

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Great Dealership, Very Patient & Very Helpful Salesman [ Barry Factor ] No Need To Look Elsewhere For A New Or Used Car

2015 Ford Fusion

by from Deerfield Beach |

I wanted to take some time to let you know how satisfied I am with my purchase! I came in on Wednesday and was greeted by Ken. He was courteous, friendly, not pushy at all. He took the time to listen to what I wanted and was looking for in my new purchase. I decided on a 2015 Ford Fusion. We test drove the car, Ken explained the details and all the extra features the car had. He also pointed out some safety info for my 4 year old son. He is great! Once i decided he introduced me to Freddie (Finanace) Once Ken took me to Freddie's office, I was more pleased! Freddie was awesome, he explained each document to me with details. Each time I had a question, he was ready to answer. He made my husband and I feel at ease when signing. I cannot appraise Ken and Freddie enough! My experience with you all during my visit on 3/18/2015 was great! Thanks for everything! Happy Customer! By the way, this is my 2nd purchase from Auto Nation Ford in Margate!

Dealer Review

by from Margate, FL |

Andrew Mansel, Gabriel, Rick , Kevin , Freddie, Ed, Brian, Reggie, Jerome were all very helpful. Andrew Mansel referred me to this dealer. Gabriel was very knowledgeable about all the cars he showed me. They all made me feel comfortable which I was in the process of buying my car.