AutoNation Ford Margate

5401 W. Copans Road, Margate, FL 33063

New 877-689-2932
Used 877-604-5896
Service 888-464-2078

Great place, great price, great people

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I haven't owned a Ford since the 1980s. However, at this time my wife and I needed a smaller SUV. However, after having researched the comparable SUV and Crossover vehicles we settled in on the Escape. All that was left was to choose from among the several area Ford Dealers. It turned out that the closest was also the best, by far. The "team" that worked with me, Solomon and Mike in finance and Hector Roa and Patrick Montague in Sales, headed by Armando Maysonet was exceptionally professional and personable. I did not get the impression that they were nice merely to sell me a vehicle, rather, they were genuinely interested in putting me into the best vehicle to satisfy my needs. We bargained on the price, but they didn't hesitate to show me the "real" facts and figures. I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted in a comfortable atmosphere. No pressure, no hassles, no slick talk. So, if you want a Ford and if AutoNation Ford in Margate is within your travel range I can highly and unreservedly recommend them.

Great location. Friendly atmosphere.

by from Bradenton, Florida |

First time to shop and purchase a vehicle over the internet and first used car purchase since the early 90's. Everyone was helpful and easy to work with. Hopefully our 2010 Routan will give us miles of trouble free driving. Big shoutout to Auto Nation Ford Margate.

Great Deal No Hassle

by from Jupiter, FL |

I saw the Mustang GT 500 I wanted on the internet. I had been shopping for the model for some time and knew how much I would pay to take the car home. I went to the dealer and after a short, straight forward negotiation, purchased the car for a great price. Within a couple of hours I was driving my new car home. The sales staff was freindly and curtious, the deal was just as we negotiated and the car was detailed and ready to go when I finished signing the paperwork. Things couldn't have gone smoother.

July 10, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

friendly

by from Coral Springs |

Everyone was friendly, no pressure. Free massage was wonderful. Process to get to financing was VERY SLOW

A great experience!

by from Broward County, FL |

My wife and I had a fantastic stress-free experience at Autonation Ford Margate. We bought a Ford Focus SE Hatchback. Our salesperson Tim Leograndis was professional and knowledgeable, and provided excellent customer service. The sales manager, Kevin respected our negotiation and treated us with care throughout the process. Ray, the business manager was thorough and respected our financial decisions with understanding and a warm smile. A truly wonderful car buying experience. Thank you very much to all.

Great Expeience

by from Broward County, FL |

Just bought a Ford Focus SE Hatchback from Autonation Ford in Margate, FL. A great experience! Our salesperson Tim Leograndis was terrific. Knowledgeable, patient and provided a stress-free sales experience. The sales manager, Kevin took his time to explain the rebate programs and worked with us to provide a deal we could be comfortable with. The Business Manager Ray provided a pleasant experience throughout the finance process. Ray was professional and respected our financial decisions. I highly recommend Autonation Ford in Margate and all parties involved in our transaction. Thank you.

Great Experience

by from Sunrise, Fl |

My last two car purchasing experiences elsewhere were not good - game playing, half truths etc, so I was very cautious this time. I had no need to be. I was treated with courtesy from my arrival. My salesman, Tim L, was knowledgeable and truthful and this made the whole process pass smoothly. I came expecting to look at one model but after listening to me and showing me my options, I decided to purchase a more suitable car. I am very please and would recommend this dealership to anyone.

No pressure, excellent customer service

by from Coral Springs, FL |

The last time I was at this dealership was over 5 years ago. I stopped in a couple of weeks ago as I have been thinking about purchasing an SUV. I have visited several dealerships over the last several months in Broward and Dade County. So far my best experience has been at this dealership and that is why I am taking the time to write a review. First off I was greeted by a nice gentleman named Cameron Haney. He was very knowledgable and when I went on to tell him I wasn't looking to buy until another couple of months or so and was shopping around he didn't treat me any differently. I'm saying this because you'll be surprised how quick a person can change when you are not there to buy but "just to look". I also like the fact that he wasn't trying to over sell the Ford brand but did go over what sets them apart. At the last dealership I went to the guy was literally hanging on the door to show me how strong the hinges where! A few days after my visit, I received a follow up call from Cameron thanking me for coming in and letting me know that he looked forward to helping me whenever I was ready to make my purchase. Talk about great service, I didn't even buy a car from them yet! I have never gotten a follow up call from a car dealership before even after purchasing a car! After looking around and learning more about the Ford brand I have decided that I will definitely be getting more bang for my buck and great gas mileage so I will be back! I look forward to writing another great review once I make my purchase from Auto Nation Ford in Margate.

Myexperience at Autonation Ford.

by from Coral Springs, FL |

I went to Autonation Ford on a recommendation from a Friend. It was an amazing experience. No pressure at all. I dealt with Barry Factor and he made my experience easy and painless. He explained everything every step of way. Another friend recommended a Ford Fusion so I had my sites set on that car. Overall, I would tell anyone to buy at Autonation Ford, a place where buying a car was a pleasure.

June 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review, Joy. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

very friendly staff and great service!!!!!

by from Margate, Florida |

I just bought a new Ford explorer from autonation ford and my experience was fenomenal. Believe it or not but I was there til 1 am closing the deal. By the way, the dealership closes at 10 pm. Just the fact that the whole staff was there until I closed the deal and signed all paperwork. My sales man, Paul Cole, was exceptional in all he did. Throughout the whole process he would ensure my wife and I that everything was on its way to close at the price we wanted and it allowed the stressful process of buying/leasing a vehicle to go through very smoothly all the way to the close. Not only that but they fixed a ding in the passenger side door that I had found the next afternoon. Very great experience! Will most definitely come back

Do not purchase a car from them

by from Coral Springs fl |

I purchased a used truck from them. We had a lot of problems getting the deal done, but we did. After I had it a couple of months I started having problems so I traded it in. I have called,faxed, emailed, mailed in all the paperwork so I can get my gap insurance money back with no results. I have called the general manager at least 8 times and they just put me in voice mail. If this is the way they treat their customers I recommend you don't buy from them. I guess making them look bad is what the want, so next is the social media, newspapers and tv to show everybody what they are like. All I wanted was a phone call to solve this.

June 6, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Glen. We apologize for the lack of communication as this isn't how we aim to run things. If you would be willing, please contact our General Manager at (954) 644-4976. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.