AutoNation Ford Margate

5401 W. Copans Road, Margate, FL 33063

New 877-689-2932
Used 877-604-5896
Service 888-464-2078

Great place, great price, great people

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I haven't owned a Ford since the 1980s. However, at this time my wife and I needed a smaller SUV. However, after having researched the comparable SUV and Crossover vehicles we settled in on the Escape. All that was left was to choose from among the several area Ford Dealers. It turned out that the closest was also the best, by far. The "team" that worked with me, Solomon and Mike in finance and Hector Roa and Patrick Montague in Sales, headed by Armando Maysonet was exceptionally professional and personable. I did not get the impression that they were nice merely to sell me a vehicle, rather, they were genuinely interested in putting me into the best vehicle to satisfy my needs. We bargained on the price, but they didn't hesitate to show me the "real" facts and figures. I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted in a comfortable atmosphere. No pressure, no hassles, no slick talk. So, if you want a Ford and if AutoNation Ford in Margate is within your travel range I can highly and unreservedly recommend them.

"Building realtionship's"

by from Deerfield Beach FL |

I just wanted to write to tell you the great experience I had buying my new "Used Truck" from AutoNation Ford of Margate. From everyone who helped me buying "My SUV" Liz.H is the sales person for you. She took the time to get me into a beautiful truck. Everyone there is part of a team to help you, and it show's. Thanks' again Liz for finding me my next ride! If your ever in the need of another car or truck, go down to ANF of Margate they will "Build a Relationship" with you, and you will go back as a repeat customer. It's very smart of them, Very good customer service is the foundation of repeat business...

My First F150

by from coral springs fl |

I recently bought a F150 FX2 from this dealership and my sales rep, Liz Hernandez was awesome. I will recommend this dealer solemnly based on Liz Hernandez's character and knowledge. she helped me select my F150 Quickly and efficiantly i didn't spend any time walking the lot in the heat. which i really appreciated especially since in Florida its like 80 to 90 degrees out all day. i will be coming back to see her when my lease is up. and when my wife's lease soon. thank you Liz for helping get into my first and not my last F 150.

Excellent Dealer, Completely Satisfied Customer

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

Glad I went to Ford AutoNation in Margate. I had been researching different dealerships for weeks. When I mentioned my research experiences to my cousin, he immediately said, "Go to Ford AutoNation in Margate. They have a wide selection and the rebates are great." I did as he said. Glad I went. Their service is exceptional; I had the pleasure of making my selection and test driving with Denny. They offer a wide selection of payment options; best rebates in my opinion and best selections. I settled for the Ford Edge. I am glad I made that decision. I am enjoying it more and more each day. My recommendation to you is try AutoNation before any other. That may just be the end of your search.

Very Satisfied With Autonation @ Margate

by from Coconut Creek, Fl |

Purchasing the Escape from Autonation was a good decision since I had the opportunity to review the various models without pressure, and was impressed by the salesman, Duane McShane who took the time to review various options. The experience was superior to a recent local Toyota Dealership visit. Helped me decide on good vehicle @ a fair price.

outstanding_

by from pompano. beac fl |

Outstanding was the level of service is what the people of autonation gave me. Everyone 2asd sdo generiousd and made me feel at ease. They were. There to make sure i did not walk out not happy. And not with just anything but what i came in there looking for. I hope everyone. that visit come out happy and satisfied asd i was thanks to u all

Quick response

by from Mc Alpin, Florida |

This dealership was "johnny on the spot". Literally, within minutes of my request, they responded. I didn't purchase a vehicle from them only because I wasn't quite ready to make a decision. Even though this dealership is about a 6 hour drive from where I live, I definitely will be contacting them again when I get really serious about a purchase.

Autonation Margate Ford -Was awesome!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

Amazing service, Great cars, we had an awesome shopping experience for our daughters first car. Ford Escape ! Our sales guy Denny was awesome to work with (we are some picky people ) he treated us great and was very helpful with the process.

SERVICE

by from Margate, FL |

I had a minor service repair 2 days before vacation they took care of it same day. No worries got my Explorer back repaired, washed and detailed. This Explorer is the 5th Ford I have bought from them. The staff is friendly and they care about every detail of your visit from purchase to service.

Great car finder!

by from Pompano bch |

We had a great experience on our buying process. We stepped in for a used car but at the end of the day it didnt meet our expectation so Tim leograndis was able to find us the perfect new car at a great deal in a late sunday evening! Thanks!!

AutoNation Ford Margate responded to this review

September 8, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Great Services

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Tim Leograndis did a great job helping me find the car and the terms that I wanted.

AutoNation Ford Margate responded to this review

September 8, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!