Faulkner Hyundai

11500 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19116

Used 800-918-9016

Very professional, friendly

by from Huntingdon Valley, PA |

My overall impression of Faulkner is that they have a very profession approach to presenting a car to you. Once the decision is made and all questions are answered I left knowing that I was in good hands and was buying my first car of people who cared about my choices and were nothing but friendly and helpful.

Great customer service

by from Philadelphia. Pennsylvania |

Everything involving the process of trading in my car and negotiating a price for a new car, couldn't be better. Mike Dunn the sales agent did everything I expected a professional to be. This is my 2nd car purchased at Faulkner Hyundai and will purchase here again. Great staff, thru and thru.

Great Service!

by from New Hope, PA |

I went in with my daughter to buy her a safe,reliable car for when she goes off to college. I was helped within seconds of walking through the door. Couldn't have asked for better service-the employees were very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. Only took us about 30 minutes and we bought a new car that was ready shortly after. Highly recommend this dealership!

Purchased a 2014 Sonata on Memorial Day Weekend

by from Phila. Pa. |

With the help of salesman Mike Dunn purchased a new 2014 Sonata on Friday of Memorial Day Weekend At a family gathering that Sunday everybody loved the car. Me and my wife Debbie recently took a vacation in Maryland, The Sonata ran great. Would recommend Mike Dunn to all my friends and relatives Thank you.

best experience ever

by from philadelphia pa |

from day one when i took my 2007 azera in for a recall it was taken care of i was called with the news my head gasket was leaking at no charge to me it was fixed with 95000 miles on the car . it just got better from there the sales department was great answered all my questions with no presure to buy to let you know how far they go out of there way it took me about three weeks to make up my mind i got a santa fe on saturday went back on a monday and said it wasn't for me my salesman said let me see what i can do . they let me out of my contract . i moved into a genesis and never been happier thanks to the help i got from my salesman steven and his sales manager saturday they were telling me we want to treat every like faimly and on monday i beleaved them . i'll send my friends now and i'll never go anywhere else . thank you faulkners of philadelphia

Highly recommend

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I was very pleased with the service at Faulkner by sales representative Steven Folbaum. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and he did an outstanding job of explaining everything. I highly recommend Faulkner's team !

We love our Santa Fe Sport 2.0T

by from Philadelphia, PA |

We had a great experience and was referred to Steven from a friend who bought an Elantra from him a couple years ago. Thank you for a great experience and a great car!!

Impressive, as advertised.

by from Philly, PA |

I take dealerships through an exhaustive process on-line in an attempt to get the best price and the most well-defined terms. This dealership (and specifically Mr. Haggerty) was impressive in their servicing, being straightforward and working to answer all questions and concerns. Many dealerships attempt to make the quick sale and then tail off considerably (where Customer Service is concerned) when that quick sale isn't obtainable. My experience with Faulkner represented the very antithesis of that. I was impressed. I missed out by about 24 hours on the vehicle I wanted, but I'm hoping they can find another one similar to what I pursued. Based on my singular experience, I highly recommend Faulkner.

Great experience shopping and buying a new car

by from Phila., Pa. |

when I arrived at the dealership I was warmly greeted, asked good questions regarding my needs. I already went to another dealership earlier in the day and received a better value with this dealership

Great Place

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Mike Dunn was our sales man and he did a wonderful job, was very helpful and made us feel at home.