Faulkner Hyundai

New 888-241-9761
Used 888-241-8351
Service 888-242-1369

Largest Certified Inventory in the Philadelphia Area. Faulkner...To Be Sure

"Best car buying experience ever"

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

We came to Faulkner Hyundai after shopping around on the Internet and getting quotes, to buy my daughter who had just graduated from college, her first car. I find car shopping typically a chore because of the games and tactics that dealerships utilize. I was worried that this experience would be the same. Soon, I found out that Faulkner Hyundai was different. Allana Casey was so pleasant to deal with, and went "the extra mile"! She came in with the lowest quote, making sure that we had all applicable rebates. She itemized everything on the quote so I knew exactly what the costs were. When my daughter and I went over to look at and test drive the new Hyundai Accent, I was still waiting for the old "bait and switch". To my surprise it never happened! Allana made sure we were comfortable while the car was being prepped, explained everything about the car thoroughly, and answered all my questions. There were no surprise costs or hidden fees. Imagine that, a car negotiation process that was stress free! We drove out of the dealership very happy, my daughter in her brand new car! Allana followed through several times by calling to check to make sure we were happy, and to see if we had any other questions. It is without reservation that I highly recommend Allana Casey and Faulkner Hyundai as the place to buy your car. You won't regret it!

Actually Enjoyed the Entire Experience!

by from Bensalem, PA |

We had two cars totaled while in our driveway by someone who drove across our lawn, hit one car which then hit the other. One of these cars was a 2005 Sonata. We purchased a 2015 Tucson and a 2008 Sonata from Faulkner after test driving 13 other new cars of various makes and models. (We wanted to be sure to research various vehicles.) The entire experience at Faulkner was relaxed and stress free. The salesman, Howard, was extremely helpful and there was no pressure in making a decision. He found us the exact car we were looking for in the new car and advised us in getting the used car at a good deal! Thanks to all who helped us!

Great experience ever

by from PhiladelphiaPa |

Very nice service very personable I was treated well. I have my car and I'm happy with it.

Great salesman and dealer

by from Philadelphia |

I dealt with Steve Siedner when purchasing my 2009 hyundai Tuscan he was a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend him and Faulkner if you are looking for a preowned vehicle

Popular Package

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I love this dealer. Everyone there is so nice and willing to listen, even in their repair department. We leased our 2nd Santa Fe last night and we couldn't be happier. This dealership goes above and beyond to get you the best deal, regardless of what you think is best for you. They will show you what is best for you and make you feel good about the decision. Howard sold us on the "Popular Package" on the 2015 Santa Fe and I am so glad he did. I love the new features on my new vehicle! I recommend anyone looking for a Hyundai to visit Faulkner!

Great service from Faulkner

by from Philadelphia PA |

I was most pleased with the great customer service at Faulkner by sales representative Steven Seidner. He was very knowledgeable , helpful and he did an outstanding job of explaining everything simply. Which eventually led me to the perfect car for me and for the right price. I highly recommend Steven Seidner and the Faulkner team!

Very professional, friendly

by from Huntingdon Valley, PA |

My overall impression of Faulkner is that they have a very profession approach to presenting a car to you. Once the decision is made and all questions are answered I left knowing that I was in good hands and was buying my first car of people who cared about my choices and were nothing but friendly and helpful.

Great customer service

by from Philadelphia. Pennsylvania |

Everything involving the process of trading in my car and negotiating a price for a new car, couldn't be better. Mike Dunn the sales agent did everything I expected a professional to be. This is my 2nd car purchased at Faulkner Hyundai and will purchase here again. Great staff, thru and thru.

Great Service!

by from New Hope, PA |

I went in with my daughter to buy her a safe,reliable car for when she goes off to college. I was helped within seconds of walking through the door. Couldn't have asked for better service-the employees were very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. Only took us about 30 minutes and we bought a new car that was ready shortly after. Highly recommend this dealership!

Purchased a 2014 Sonata on Memorial Day Weekend

by from Phila. Pa. |

With the help of salesman Mike Dunn purchased a new 2014 Sonata on Friday of Memorial Day Weekend At a family gathering that Sunday everybody loved the car. Me and my wife Debbie recently took a vacation in Maryland, The Sonata ran great. Would recommend Mike Dunn to all my friends and relatives Thank you.

best experience ever

by from philadelphia pa |

from day one when i took my 2007 azera in for a recall it was taken care of i was called with the news my head gasket was leaking at no charge to me it was fixed with 95000 miles on the car . it just got better from there the sales department was great answered all my questions with no presure to buy to let you know how far they go out of there way it took me about three weeks to make up my mind i got a santa fe on saturday went back on a monday and said it wasn't for me my salesman said let me see what i can do . they let me out of my contract . i moved into a genesis and never been happier thanks to the help i got from my salesman steven and his sales manager saturday they were telling me we want to treat every like faimly and on monday i beleaved them . i'll send my friends now and i'll never go anywhere else . thank you faulkners of philadelphia