Faulkner Hyundai

New 888-241-9761 New 888-241-9761
Used 888-241-8351 Used 888-241-8351
Service 888-242-1369 Service 888-242-1369

Largest Certified Inventory in the Philadelphia Area. Faulkner...To Be Sure

"Best car buying experience ever"

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

We came to Faulkner Hyundai after shopping around on the Internet and getting quotes, to buy my daughter who had just graduated from college, her first car. I find car shopping typically a chore because of the games and tactics that dealerships utilize. I was worried that this experience would be the same. Soon, I found out that Faulkner Hyundai was different. Allana Casey was so pleasant to deal with, and went "the extra mile"! She came in with the lowest quote, making sure that we had all applicable rebates. She itemized everything on the quote so I knew exactly what the costs were. When my daughter and I went over to look at and test drive the new Hyundai Accent, I was still waiting for the old "bait and switch". To my surprise it never happened! Allana made sure we were comfortable while the car was being prepped, explained everything about the car thoroughly, and answered all my questions. There were no surprise costs or hidden fees. Imagine that, a car negotiation process that was stress free! We drove out of the dealership very happy, my daughter in her brand new car! Allana followed through several times by calling to check to make sure we were happy, and to see if we had any other questions. It is without reservation that I highly recommend Allana Casey and Faulkner Hyundai as the place to buy your car. You won't regret it!

Great Service Excellent Staff

by from Philadelphia PA |

Dropped off my vehicle for inspection before the service techs came in, someone was there to let me in, he offered me coffee until someone arrived in which they did in about 5 minutes. he explained everything that was going to be done to my car and called me when it was done. only negative is this service center doesn't has a car wash on the premises when most of the other dealers wash your car and it's all clean for you when you pick it up, other than that the service was excellent.

Car buying experience

by from Philadelphia,PA |

I came to look at a 2008 Chevy Silverado pickup truck that I had seen online at Faulkner Hyundai on Roosevelt Blvd. It is a very nice truck. The staff was very helpful and did not pressure me. (I'm sorry, I remember faces but I cannot remember names.) I took a test drive and decided I wanted it. The salesman and finance man worked with me on the monthly payments. They were very polite and the service was respectful and professional, it was a good experience. This dealership is top rate and I will recommend them in future. I also want to emphasize that I had a 5 star experience, I am posting this review again as I meant to indicate 5 stars, not 1 star, I posted the 1 star in error. Read more at http://www.cars.com/dealers/7870/faulkner-hyundai/reviews/#QuxF3Os5Cfwoggd3.99

Best Offer Around!

by from Camden, NJ |

I contacted many dealers via the internet and found that Faulkner had the best price by far as their first offer! Other dealers offered to "come close" to the price, but only after they saw what I was getting from Faulkner.

Great Dealership

by from Philadelphia, PA |

They make the car buying process easy and fun... the way it should be... I purchased a new Hyundai and I have to say its the best car I have ever owned to date...

Actually Enjoyed the Entire Experience!

by from Bensalem, PA |

We had two cars totaled while in our driveway by someone who drove across our lawn, hit one car which then hit the other. One of these cars was a 2005 Sonata. We purchased a 2015 Tucson and a 2008 Sonata from Faulkner after test driving 13 other new cars of various makes and models. (We wanted to be sure to research various vehicles.) The entire experience at Faulkner was relaxed and stress free. The salesman, Howard, was extremely helpful and there was no pressure in making a decision. He found us the exact car we were looking for in the new car and advised us in getting the used car at a good deal! Thanks to all who helped us!

Great experience ever

by from PhiladelphiaPa |

Very nice service very personable I was treated well. I have my car and I'm happy with it.

Great salesman and dealer

by from Philadelphia |

I dealt with Steve Siedner when purchasing my 2009 hyundai Tuscan he was a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend him and Faulkner if you are looking for a preowned vehicle

Popular Package

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I love this dealer. Everyone there is so nice and willing to listen, even in their repair department. We leased our 2nd Santa Fe last night and we couldn't be happier. This dealership goes above and beyond to get you the best deal, regardless of what you think is best for you. They will show you what is best for you and make you feel good about the decision. Howard sold us on the "Popular Package" on the 2015 Santa Fe and I am so glad he did. I love the new features on my new vehicle! I recommend anyone looking for a Hyundai to visit Faulkner!

Great service from Faulkner

by from Philadelphia PA |

I was most pleased with the great customer service at Faulkner by sales representative Steven Seidner. He was very knowledgeable , helpful and he did an outstanding job of explaining everything simply. Which eventually led me to the perfect car for me and for the right price. I highly recommend Steven Seidner and the Faulkner team!