Faulkner Hyundai

Service 888-251-1845

Largest Certified Inventory in the Philadelphia Area. Faulkner...To Be Sure

easy as pie

by from Jenkintown PA |

It could not be easier. Top to bottom everyone was very friendly and helpful. All of our questions were answered and there was no pressure. There was none of the nonsense you can get when buying a car. We had a very delightful experience when we purchased our Elantra in July.

Super Nice

by from Philadelphia, pa |

Mike Dunn is a good guy. He asked me what I was looking for in a car and went over all the features I was interested in before even showing me what he had on the lot. When I did finally decide on a car he went over all the cars' features, then went the extra step and set up my bluetooth for me. He even went through the car I traded in and called me saying he found something I had left behind in my old car. It was my good luck charm my mom gave me and I thought I had lost it. Regina, I think her name is, in their finance department, she was amazing. Very caring and honest. I never felt rushed or overwhelmed. All my questions, whether about the car or the financing, were answered. I NEVER felt like I was getting someone "fake". Loved my experience and I love my car.

online purchase went very

by from Levittown PA |

found a price online and got that price and available car with the roof cross rails included. good price

Frances T. Zanis

by from Feasterville, PA |

Working with Mike Dunne at Faulkner was the best match for me. I had been to other dealers with the same criteria, Mike listened, answered my questions and treated me like family. He did not play the negotiations game I asked for bottom line the best he could do for me and he did it. I did not go back to other dealers to say "I can get this car for that price" because he gave me the best first price and deal. That is why I chose Mike Dunne at Faulkner and will recommend him whenever I hear people are looking for a car. I have the car I enjoy driving and smile everytime I start it up. It was affordable and not the bottom of the line. It has extras I didn't think I could afford at no extra cost. Thanks again Mike!

A Family Atmosphere!

by from Bensalem, PA |

After attending the Philadelphia Auto Show, my wife wanted to go by a dealer on the way home just to "feel" them out. God knows, she needed a new car but I wasn't sure we could afford it right now. Mike was great!! After talking with him, he put her in the exact car for her. Everything, and I do mean everything went smooth. We have a payment we can afford and she has a car to die for. And Gina was superb. All in all, the team at Faulkner is a family and they made us members that day. Thanks guys!!

smooth deal

by from Northeast Philadelphia |

I have to admit, i only went there to look at the new car model because it was close by and because i had a small problem with the service department previously with my wife's car. but that's another story. the new car sales department people were great. they gave me a good deal on my new car and a very fair price on my trade as well. i honestly did not expect to buy my car here, but they did what they had to do to make it happen. fyi: i bought the 2013 santa fe sport 2.4 awd with some nice options. i love this car!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe

by from West Chester, PA |

My experience at this dealership was excellent. The price of the car I purchased was fair and also the amount I was given for my trade-in was excellent. Overall, my experience was excellent. I recommend anyone to go to this dealer.

purchase a 2010 toyota prius

by from philadelphia |

the management and staff at faulkner were honest..

My review of Faulkner Hyundai

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My experience at Faulkner Hyundai was top notch. I went there essentially to browse, and left with a brand new car that I could not be happier with. Barney McFadden (my salesman), in particular, could not have been more helpful. Thank u.

Great Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

We were very pleased with our treatment by the salesman, Steve, and finance guy, Joe, at Faulkner Hyundai. They were very knowledgeable and were not pushy. They gave us plenty of time alone to discuss what we wanted and make up our minds. It was a great experience, especially when compared to other, much more pushy, dealerships that we went to earlier in the week.