Dunphy Ford

(5.0) 8 Reviews

7700 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19136

great sales staff

by from Phila. PA |

Dunphy Ford has excellent sales staff. Courtious, nice, and seem to like their jobs. Very fair and took time to find the right car for my family. Manager very friendly and Chris Coates is great. I would refer anyone to them. Thanks Dunphy Ford

No Haggle Buying Process

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I had the opportunity to purchase a vehicle from Dunphy Ford. This is a Thank You letter to let you know how pleased and appreciative I was with the exemplary service I received from your gracious car salesman, Jimmy Molloy. Jimmy Molloy was especially helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, informative and friendly. Jimmy Molloy went above and beyond to ensure that my car buying experience was second to none. In this day and age, good customer service is difficult to come by, and I feel it is important that Jimmy Molloy?s customer service is recognized. Jimmy Molloy epitomizes the image of Dunphy Ford. I would like to express my gratitude to Jimmy Molloy and his commitment to top notch customer service. Keep up the good work. Thank you again for your considerate service. I will be certain to recommend Jimmy Molloy and the Dunphy Ford company to my family, friends and associates for years to come.

Excellent Service!!1

by from Abington, PA |

My family has purchased many cars over the years from Jim Molloy at Dunphy Ford. He, along with all of the staff at Dunphy, make you feel like part of their family. I have been recommending Jim and Dunphy Ford for years now, and will continue to do so. We love our cars!!

Great Help and Service

by from Philadelphia PA |

When my favorite salesman retired from Dunphy, I thought here I go again Got to get use to a new salesman and in stepped Jimmy Malloy. He was everything my old salesman was and more, no pressure easy to talk to understood my needs. He is a well rounded salesman, and anybody I send to him agrees. I'm a tough sell, and if he can make me happy he could make anybody happy.

friendly sales people, good service.

by from Bensalem, PA |

I have a bought a few used cars from there. The used car sales people are very nice and will work with you to make a deal. I have friends and family that have bought from them too. We have all had a good experience.

good customer service,fast service,

by from phila pa |

jim malloy is one of the nicest sales people i know,he always goes above and beyond. i have been dealing with dunphy ford for over 20 years. they are the best.

I bought a car from Jim Malloy at Dunphy Ford

by from Philadelphia, Pa. |

I purchased several vehicles from salesman Jim Malloy at Dunphy Ford over the past several years. Its never been a bad experience. He's knowlegable, helpful, courteous and always a pleasure to work with. I've sent many friends and Family to see him and I've never heard a negative word from anyone. I'll see Jim when its time to buy my next car or Truck

Excellent Salesman

by from Philadelphia Pa |

We purchased a used Ford pick up from Jim Malloy. We have been very happy with the sale from start to finish. Jim continued to work with us and found us a truck to suit our needs. He was very helpful and answered any questions we had honestly. I would use this dealer as well as Jim again.