Dunphy Ford

Used 866-484-0215 Used866-484-0215
Service 866-484-0547 Service 866-484-0547

ONE OF THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCES

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I purchased from Dunphy Ford a few times now, both new and used lots for many years. I LOVE to work with these guys. They are extremely helpful and I always leave a satisfied customer. It helps that I usually stalk the vehicle I am looking at before I come in so I know what I am looking for. Steve was very knowledgeable about the Fiesta. Mark was extremely helpful in getting my financing. I will continue to come to Dunphy for my car needs and I will bring my son around when he is ready to purchase his first car.

2012 Kia Sorento

by from Philly, PA |

Steve Rigler & Mike Nagle went above and beyond to get me into a great used Kia Sorento !

Great service

by from phila. pa. |

Always taken care of .never had a problem since 1993 when we first started buying our cars there. Would recommened kevin to all our family and friends. They always know you when you go in and take very good care of you.And bruce in the service dept.great job.

2015 Jeep Wrangler

by from Philadelphia., PA |

Just purchased a slightly used 2015 Jeep Wrangler last week. The salesman, Ryan, was professional, enthusiastic and very helpful. He enabled the sale to be processed quickly and conveniently. When I returned to get the vehicle it was in pristine condition. Enjoyed it for a week now and I'm sure it will last a long time.

Great service from Mark Singer and his Team

by from Wayne, PA |

Mr. Singer and his team were a first class group. They were responsive, knowledgeable and made the car buying experience an enjoyable one. Once the car was purchased, the continuation of service and appreciation continues with concierge service for any maintenance and repairs. I will not buy another car without consulting and talking with Mr. Singer and his team. They treat me and my family with respect and appreciation while being able to provide a competitive product and price. A rare combination these days in any business that will result in future business from my standpoint.

Great People & Great Service!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I've been to many dealerships in the Northeast. One bad experience after the next, but finally I wound up at Dunphy Ford. Experiencing logical pricing, availability of beautifully kept cars in my price range (new or pre-owned) and a non-pressure buying experience, is exactly what I sought and received. The customer service afterwards is second to none as well. Bruce, the service manager is nothing short of honest and informative on what actions need to be taking to increase the longevity of your purchase. I have to mention, his comical relief was a breath of fresh air and cannot be duplicated. I?ve been a dedicated customer of Dunphy for years, because they have been dedicated to me. Anyone who is in search of a vehicle, whether new, used or perhaps not even a Ford, regardless I point them in Dunphy?s direction. I know they will take care of them the same way they have taken care of me for many years. After all the dealership I?ve searched, I?m confident in saying that Dunphy Ford takes the gold by a landslide.

Great People and Service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I've been to many dealerships in the Northeast. One bad experience after the next, but finally I wound up at Dunphy Ford. Experiencing logical pricing, availability of beautifully kept cars in my price range (new or pre-owned) and a non-pressure buying experience, is exactly what I sought and received. The customer service afterwards is second to none as well. Bruce, the service manager is nothing short of honest and informative on what actions need to be taking to increase the longevity of your purchase. I have to mention, his comical relief is a breath of fresh air and cannot be duplicated. I?ve been a dedicated customer of Dunphy for years, because they have been dedicated to me. Anyone who is in search of a vehicle, whether new, used or perhaps not a Ford, regardless I point them in Dunphy?s direction. I know they will take care of them the same way they have taken care of me for many years. After all the dealerships I?ve stumbled through, I?m confident in saying that Dunphy Ford takes the gold by a landslide.

Tremendous Options, Service and People

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I've been to many dealerships in the Northeast. One bad experience after the next, but finally I wound up at Dunphy Ford. Experiencing logical pricing, availability of beautifully kept cars in my price range (new or pre-owned) and a non-pressure buying experience, is exactly what I sought and received. The customer service post-purchase is second to none as well. Bruce, the service manager is nothing short of honest and informative on what actions need to be taking to increase the longevity of your vehicle. I have to mention, his comical relief is a breath of fresh air and cannot be duplicated. I?ve been a dedicated customer of Dunphy for years, because they have been dedicated to me. Anyone who is in search of a vehicle, whether new, used or perhaps not even a Ford model, regardless I point them in Dunphy?s direction. I know they will take care of them the same way they have taken care of me for many years. Thinking back on the unfortunate dealership experiences I had in the past, I?m confident in saying that Dunphy Ford takes the gold in all categories by a landslide.

Poor Management

by from Philadelphia PA |

I went into Dumphy Ford this morning to purchase an F150. I worked with Jerry Bonino who was a very nice and friendly guy. The process was going okay until Marty the manager got involved. We were working on the gap in the trade-in value of my current car. After playing the shell game with Marty to try and get a straight answer on on the trade-in value and the actual cost of the truck, Marty the manager determined that we could not come to an agreement. At this point he crumpled up the worksheet, threw it at Jerry and stormed out of the showroom. I have never seen this level of unprofessionalism at a Ford dealer in my 20 yrs of buying Ford products.

great dealership

by from Philadelphia pa |

Now I have to say I know nothing od the new department but it has to be the same. But the used is great. I just purchased my 3 vehicle from them. The saleman are great and dont bother you. They stand behind everything they sell you. I will always go there.