Chapman Chevrolet

Used 888-471-0356
Service 888-471-5793

Cruze owner

by from NJ |

I came in wanting to get a new car, but wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but I knew I had a price range I wanted to be in. Well, I got the exact car I wanted and at the price I wanted. I love how much time they spent to get exactly what I wanted.

November 2, 2012

I'm glad to hear you felt that we took all the time needed to help you find and get the car you wanted. Thank you for your business. We appreciate it!

Very Bad Internet Sales Personal

by from Jackson NJ |

I called twice to make sure they had the car they were advertised and then made an appointment. Drove an hour and half to find out the car was sold the following night. But are you interested in the other cars in the lot routine. Very disrespectful.

Great service

by from Bordentown,NJ |

We had a great experience purchasing our GM Certified Chevy Colorado at Chapman. Charlie was very pleasant and not pushy.

October 27, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'll be sure to personally let Charlie know that you mentioned his name in the review. Thank you again, we appreciate your business.

Love my leftover!

by from Philadelphia |

Bought my 2012 Malibu "leftover" and saved thousands!! This is my third car from Chapman Chevy and once again I left with a satisfied smile. Keep on keeping it classy Chapman!

October 14, 2012

We really appreciate your business and thank you for patronage. Please keep us in mind for your service needs with your Malibu.

Waste of time!

by from Philadelphia |

Called early in the morning for a used car. The lady told me the car was there and I can view it anytime. Got there later in the same day and waited 20 minutes, then they told me the car wasn't there. Wasted my time for making the call and got there. A piece of advice, don't waste your time and found someone with better quality of service. Good luck! (Dealer: Please don't tell me to call your service manager .... etc)

October 2, 2012

I apologize for what happened with the car you were looking at online before you got here. We do suggest setting appointments to make sure the vehicle is still available.

Very disappointed chevy owner

by from Phila, Pa |

I been having issues with my 2008 chevy impala since 2010 with transmission. I told chapman chevy da problem but they couldnt find a problem. The trans ended up going out. They so called replaced it but im still having the same issue with it n still they cant find the problem. The trans ends up going out again within 2 yrs smh. They had my car for a week w/o giving me a loaner like before. Everytime i call about my car to see if they checked it out yet, i always get '' we will check it today & give u a call back. Its been a week still nothing, i really don't see me being a GM customer no more with this type of service.

April 14, 2012

I'm sorry about the inconvenience you're having with your transmission. We appreciate your honest review. While your situation is not the "norm", this allows us to correct any issues, any of our customers may have no matter how big or small. Please feel free to contact our Service Manager. I have made him aware of your comments and he is waiting for you call to help resolve any issue you might have with your Impala.

Chapman is horrible

by from Philadelphia |

Chapman dealers are sharks and very Rude. I brought a car and was told facts about the car then after signing contracts already they told me that those facts were not true an would not take the car back even though it was their fault. Chapman is a no go, please don't give them your business.

December 31, 2011

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. This is not the normal way we conduct business. Especially at CHAPMAN CHEVROLET. If you contact our BDC Department and ask for the BDC Manager, and I will be sure to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.