Chapman Chevrolet

6925 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153

New 888-471-0406 New 888-471-0406
Used 888-471-0356 Used 888-471-0356
Service 888-471-5793 Service 888-471-5793

If our emblem isn't on the back of your new car or truck, you probably did pay too much.

Cruze owner

by from NJ |

I came in wanting to get a new car, but wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but I knew I had a price range I wanted to be in. Well, I got the exact car I wanted and at the price I wanted. I love how much time they spent to get exactly what I wanted.

Chapman Chevrolet responded to this review

November 4, 2012

I'm glad to hear you felt that we took all the time needed to help you find and get the car you wanted. Thank you for your business. We appreciate it!

Great service experience!

by from Philadelphia pa |

Professional, friendly service staff. Recall and service completed same day. Impressive.

PURCHASED MY DAUGHTER FIRTS CAR ! ! ! WESOME

by from New Castle DE |

I would like to thanks Chapman Chevrolet for a GREAT buying experience. we came in looking for a used car for my daughter who was ready to go to college. we got more than we bargain for found a great Chevrolet Cruze LTZ RS with super low miles at great Price.special thanks to the sales people and used car sales manager Giancarlos was great. YOU GUYS ROCK !!!! !!! !!!!

Awesome!!!

by from Flourtown, PA |

Just purchased a 2015 Impala LTZ from Chapman. They had the lowest prices and got me in and out in no time!

Not worth your time.

by from Philadelphia, pa |

Terrible experience they low ball you for your trade I would not recommend using this dealer customer service is terrible

never again

by from Upper Darby |

We purchased a new car here 2 weeks ago. While my wife loves the Chey Cruise it was an ordeal. We were there for 5 1/2 hours they really take there time doing EVERYTHING. And to top it off they only gave us $4500 for my wife's 2009 Malibu 51,000 miles and would not budge. Gave us some crap about needing new tires and body work before they can sell it. I know It was our fault we should have just walked out. I went back yesterday to the parts department for something I ordered. And while I was there I went to the use car lot to check out her car. The car was there and a mechanic was charging the air conditioner and said it was sold. They did not replace the tires and no body work was done and the car was selling for $12,000 They sure know how to take advantage of a couple senior citizens. They will not be getting anymore of our business ever!!!

Commercials are Misleading! No Approval!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

After being turned down by 2 PA dealers, got my 2015 Sonic LT in NJ and I love it! Went in for a sale price shown on website. When I went back, the price went up.

EASY FROM A TO Z

by from PHILLY, PA |

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW CHEVY, LOOK NO FURTHER...STRAIGHT FORWARD PRICING AND VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH! WOULD DEFINITELY PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN!

make me want to buy a FORD

by from Philadelphia PA |

Took my car in for 50,000 check up and for any recalls. Service write said there is not any 50,000 mile check up. So they did a fuel injection cleaning. Pick up the car and the next morning it wouldn't stay running. Called the dealers Service department they suggested to call chevy roadside assistance. My car was MIA for 4 days finally found it at a towing yard(car still has damage to front grill, im afraid to look at the boots) Once the car was at the dealer ship it sat for three week until they had time to look at it. Call and tryed to talk to a manager he was never at the dealer ship. After leaving messages for service center manager Had some customers services person call and worked as a proxy for ruid coment from management.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from PHILADELPHIA, PA |

PURCHASED A 2015 TAHOE...NO HASSLE...WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!