Acura of Limerick

New 877-407-7304
Used 877-816-7694
Service 877-203-8436

Exceeding Expectations!

Great start and best experience!

by from Schwenksville, PA |

Such a great experience here working with Derek on my new RDX. I'm an attorney and always on the road, but researched enough to know the new 2016 RDX Advance was the right replacement for a Lexus lease I never liked. Derek and his Coordinator Tom were able to get me information all by email without distracting me on the phone during the day, and I made an appointment to stop in the next day. Even though Derek was busy, another associate Brittany was thrilled to show me the new RDX Advance and once we were back I sat down with Derek and got right to the point talking about my car and what I wanted on the new one. 5 minutes later we had an easy great deal, no back & forth, no uncomfortable "what if we could", he just got it done and I had a great time. Can't wait to pick up my new RDX, and looking forward to seeing these guys in service when I visit later too.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Audobon, PA |

Acura of Limerick offered a seamless buying experience. The internet staff was exceptionally knowledgeable, between the emails with Tom and working directly with Derek it was an overall great experience in which I normally dread. I provided my company pricing on a new TLX V6, and they went even further by beating the price and working towards MY numbers. I left with full confidence, and will be driving out of my way to stop by their dealership for service. I recommend going through their Internet department, as you will not get generic responses but actual answers to your questions.

Excellent Service

by from Philadelphia, Pa. |

This dealership gets an A+ in my estimation. The professional manner of Tom & Derek far exceeded any expectation that I could have assumed. The customer is treated with respect in an atmosphere where the customer always comes first. Everyone I came in comtact with was very helpful, not overly so, but gave me the space required to make important decisions. The facilities are clean, up to date, and comfortable. I want to thank the Team at Acura of Limerick, for making my experience a very positive one. Thank you to Tom and Derek for their continued professional expertise.

use at your own risk

by from Collegeville, PA |

April 2014 - Inspection - rear brakes are 7/6mm June 2014 - multipoint inspection - rear brakes are 7/6mm October 2014 - multipoint inspection - rear brakes are 1.7mm that will be $1000 please. I was told by Shawn that salt on the road (in the summer) caused the caliper to hang and that caused 5mm to wear off in 100 days.

Acura of Limerick responded to this review

October 22, 2014

Paul, We are disappointed to hear of any concern you may be having with service on your Acura vehicle, and appreciate the opportunity to hear from you directly. In order to find the best solution for your concerns, and discuss further, please reach our Service Manager, Chris Hellwarth at your earliest convenience by phone at (610)495-5888 ext. 329, or email at chellwarth@acuraoflimerick.com. We look forward to hearing from you, as an award winning Acura Precision Team dealer to ensure any and all of your concerns are resolved. Joon Park General Manager Acura of Limerick

Supurb Acura Dealership

by from Philadelphia |

Respectful, knowlegeable and friendly sales staff in a beautifully appointed showroom. The Service Department is always A+, timely, efficient and highly skilled. This is not the closest Acura Dealership to my home, but worth every second of the 45 minute ride. Thank you to all at Acura of Limerick!

not happy

by from reading pa |

Over priced and rude sales employees sloppy work on repairs do homework before buying!

Acura of Limerick responded to this review

April 22, 2014

Thank you for your review. We regret hearing that your experience may have been less than satisfactory and below our high standards of practice. If for any reason our service did not meet your expectations, we would appreciate you reaching out to our management team directly to resolve any concerns you may have had. Please contact me directly at (610)485-5888, and ask for Joon Park, General Manager. I look forward to speaking with you.

Amazing customer service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

When I pulled up to the dealership I was very impressed with the facilities. However, once I got inside, the customer service immediately overshadowed the space. I was very surprised to see just how accomodating they were here. Jon, my salesperson, did everything he could to make sure I ended up driving away with my 2011 TL SH AWD, and more importantly, that i was happy with the deal I got. Unfortunately, I live too far away to continuously get my car serviced here, but, I am extremely happy that this is where I purchasedit!

Best dealer I've ever been too, THANK you!

by from Conshohocken, PA |

Thank you to Derek and the Acura of Limerick team for introducing me to the Acura line. From the start, I was provided with thorough information, given stellar customer service and treated with class. I chose to purchase from Acura of Limerick instead of closer local Acura dealers due to the service I was given. Stop by and see for yourself or better yet, fill our an internet request and Derek will call you in minutes! Thanks Acura of Limerick for allowing me the opportunity to enjoy the roads in my Acura ILX - I love it!

Excellent price and service, exceeding expectation

by from Chambersburg PA |

Started the deal online, continued through email and finished by text. Got a fair value for my trade, another $1500 off the car I was buying and outstanding service. My next car will be an MDX from Acura of Limerick.

Excellent price and service

by from Chambersburg PA |

Awesome new Acura store!

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

Awesome new Acura store! I live in close to the Delaware border below Philadelphia and there are a few dealers in the area but none I was ever overly impressed with. Especially after one didn't know how smart key access worked or that the car had bluetooth audio where I first test drove. Started browsing online to see what was out there on a new TL because I enjoyed the drive and from the first (and nicest) phone call from Kelly to working with Derek who found me the one last 2012 TL in a color I wanted, it was easy and fun. I wasn't exactly sure where Limerick was at first but it's only 10-15 minutes from the King of Prussia mall and so easy to get to without traffic. I will be coming back again and look forward to visiting for service--the customer lounge in this new place has to be seen to be believed. Great people to work with!