Acura of Limerick

New 866-622-9340
Used 877-816-7694
Service 866-427-4297

Exceeding Expectations!

Best dealer I've ever been too, THANK you!

by from Conshohocken, PA |

Thank you to Derek and the Acura of Limerick team for introducing me to the Acura line. From the start, I was provided with thorough information, given stellar customer service and treated with class. I chose to purchase from Acura of Limerick instead of closer local Acura dealers due to the service I was given. Stop by and see for yourself or better yet, fill our an internet request and Derek will call you in minutes! Thanks Acura of Limerick for allowing me the opportunity to enjoy the roads in my Acura ILX - I love it!

not happy

by from reading pa |

Over priced and rude sales employees sloppy work on repairs do homework before buying!

Acura of Limerick responded to this review

April 22, 2014

Thank you for your review. We regret hearing that your experience may have been less than satisfactory and below our high standards of practice. If for any reason our service did not meet your expectations, we would appreciate you reaching out to our management team directly to resolve any concerns you may have had. Please contact me directly at (610)485-5888, and ask for Joon Park, General Manager. I look forward to speaking with you.

Amazing customer service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

When I pulled up to the dealership I was very impressed with the facilities. However, once I got inside, the customer service immediately overshadowed the space. I was very surprised to see just how accomodating they were here. Jon, my salesperson, did everything he could to make sure I ended up driving away with my 2011 TL SH AWD, and more importantly, that i was happy with the deal I got. Unfortunately, I live too far away to continuously get my car serviced here, but, I am extremely happy that this is where I purchasedit!

Excellent price and service

by from Chambersburg PA |

Started the deal online, continued through email and finished by text. Got a fair value for my trade, another $1500 off the car I was buying and outstanding service. My next car will be an MDX from Acura of Limerick.

Excellent price and service, exceeding expectation

by from Chambersburg PA |

Awesome new Acura store!

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

Awesome new Acura store! I live in close to the Delaware border below Philadelphia and there are a few dealers in the area but none I was ever overly impressed with. Especially after one didn't know how smart key access worked or that the car had bluetooth audio where I first test drove. Started browsing online to see what was out there on a new TL because I enjoyed the drive and from the first (and nicest) phone call from Kelly to working with Derek who found me the one last 2012 TL in a color I wanted, it was easy and fun. I wasn't exactly sure where Limerick was at first but it's only 10-15 minutes from the King of Prussia mall and so easy to get to without traffic. I will be coming back again and look forward to visiting for service--the customer lounge in this new place has to be seen to be believed. Great people to work with!

Bad customer service

by from Philadelphia, pa |

Bad customer service and overall experience.

Beautiful facility, great dealer!

by from collegeville, pa |

Just wanted to say how great my experience was at Acura of Limerick. Top notch service at a top notch dealership. This place does it right. Thank you!

ALL AROUND GREAT

by from Glendora, Ca |

I had my first test drive of the MDX a couple of weeks ago. After test driving a few other cars at other dealerships, I decided on the MDX. I worked with both Mike Gorka and Adam Green and both were extremely patient, professional and knowledgeable. I wanted a new car but dreaded the car buying process, but I have to say it was a very positive experience. I will recommend this dealership and Mike and Adam to anyone interested in an Acura product.

Excellent Service

by from Glen Mills, PA |

I recently went to Metro Acura looking to purchase a new car. Our sales person, Derek, was very professional and extremely helpful. I had a very specific trim/color combination that interested me, and due to the end of the model year, available inventory was extremely scarce. After almost giving up, thinking the car we wanted was not available, he went above and beyond and in 2 days found the exact car we wanted. He was also very attentive and made sure to answer all of our questions on a timely manner. Overall very satisfied with the purchase of my new car and I owe that to the service provided by our salesperson and the dealership. Thank you!

Service

by from Newtown,PA |

Excellent customer service provide in the Dealership