Chapman Nissan

6723 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153

Amazing Customer Service

by from Philadelphia, pa |

My experience with the service center was amazing! I have a 1999 Nissan Maxima that needed a new starter. I have had too many bad experiences with local auto shops and I refuse to take my car to Manny, Moe, and/or Jack. My boyfriend suggested that I stop being cheap and have the car repaired by the dealership. Best advice I have ever received! The quality of work and the exceptional customer service is priceless. I will NEVER TAKE MY CAR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR REPAIRS!

happy Altima owner!

by from Philadelphia |

So happy my wife and I didnt overlook the Automall dealer, Chapman Nissan. Very pleased with our deal and the entire experience. Put these guys on your Nissan shopping list!

great service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

The salewoman - Tawny Gates - was very helpful in helping me find a vehicle that suited my needs and my budget. The whole process was professional and happened in a timely fashion.

New Versa

by from Philadelphia |

I'm still amazed that I was able to search for and negotiate a new car purchase on the internet, 3 e-mails, 1 telephone call and I had a deal. Found the car on the Nissan website, cut and pasted the detail in an e-mail to the dealership with an offer, it was accepted, gave them my credit card information for a deposit and all I had to do was go to the dealership to sign the papers. Coffee and donuts, the signing and they gave me a ride home until the car is ready. No hard negotiation, no questionable fees, everything was straight forward and everyone was nice and pleasant.

Rude Staff

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I visited many dealers in my search for a used Armada. All I can say is don't waste your time going to this dealer. You want to talk about rude, sheesh. The salesperson acted like I was bothering them. It did not take long for me to just get up and leave. I will certainly not be going back.

Chapman Nissan responded to this review

May 23, 2012

Here at Chapman Nissan, we are committed to offering our customers the best possible experience when visiting our dealership. We are disappointed to hear about your visit and would like the opportunity to talk to you further. Please call us at 215-492-1200 and ask for our Customer Care Manager, Amanda Rowe. We look forward to hearing from you and learning from your experience.