Pacifico Auto Group

6701 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153

New 888-641-7946
Used 888-641-7953
Service 866-376-0708

"All roads lead to Pacifico"

purchasing a new car

by from turnersville nj |

Reggie did an awesome job from start to finish. I am a very picky person and everything has to be just right. Reggie was very patient with me and attended to my every request. He never pressured or rushed me in any way. He drove me around on a rainy night to look at many, many cars and I actually ended up buying the very first car he showed me. The man is good. I highly recommend seeing him for your new/used/leased car purchase. Great dealership also!! I live a half mile from the Turnersville Auto Mall and they couldn't make the deal. Pacifico could!! Great service too. Love the lifetime engine warranty from Pacifico. Can't beat it. This review is for real and it is the first one I ever wrote for ANYTHING!! I had such a great experience with Reggie and Pacifico that I just had a write one. You guys have a customer for life!

Pacifico Auto Group responded to this review

May 18, 2015

Wow! Your first online review?! We are very thankful for your time and kind comments!

Great Service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I had an amazing experience purchasing my first car. I was quite nervous at first, but my salesperson John Decarlo was very helpful and made the experience as stress free as possible, and I would recommend him to others looking to purchase a vehicle.

Salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. This

by from West Deptford, NJ |

Salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. This is my second Hyundai from this dealer and I wouldn't go else where. I am happily satisfied!

I would recomment

by from Philadelphia |

Steve was friendly and accomodating. He was able to answer all my questions during my visit at the dealership. The only thing that could have been improved was the communication between the dealership and Hyundai finance because it led to the need for another visit to the dealership. Overall, i would definitely recommend this dealership.

Great Experience and Purchase

by from Philadelphia |

While I had a lot of anxiety about purchasing my first car the staff at pacific made me feel extremely comfortable. Over the course of two days I was provided with exceptional customer service which ultimately made up my mind about purchasing my car. Following my purchase I had to come back to the dealership for minor service and that too was exceptional. The staff were friendly and willing to help which Is extremely important to me. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thanks Stacey S

Excellent service!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Cliff is an absolute pleasure to do business with; very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Service was quick, thorough, and expertly done. Thanks Cliff & the Pacifico team!

Auto Purchase Review

by from Glenolden, PA |

I purchased my vehicle with Randy Childress who works at the Ford store. He was very helpful during the whole process and is still very courteous to work with since the deal has been made. I have received multiple emails reminding me of services and discount offers that I can use for my vehicle. I would recommend Randy to anyone that I know purchasing a vehicle and will only look to him when I am in the market for a new vehicle. Thank you Randy and the Pacifico team for making the car buying experience so easy.

Great experience

by from Phila, PA |

I spoke with Jill Dawson online who had given me the a lower quote than any other dealer around. I set up an appointment and was greeted by John. They had my car out front, ready for me. I chose to buy the car and John was good, not too pushy but still knowledgeable. I had to return back a few days after my purchase to complete the financial paperwork and John came in on his day off because that was the most convenient day for me. When I needed to complete the financial paperwork, I had the pleasure of dealing with Ed. He was very personable and just wonderful. I would highly recommend John and this dealership.

My experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

It took me a few days to think about what I would say so here goes. I have dealt with Greg Glasgoe , baught 2 cars from him in the past, my family of at least 6 baught cars from him and my 2011 Sonata was baught at Springfield Hyundai, due to the fact the Greg took some time off for a tradegy in his life. When I heard Greg was back I couldn't wait to trade my 2011 in just to buy another car from him. My experience between Springfield and Pacifico, cannot compare. I work in real estate and I know what it's like to make commision and to me it's not all about the money, it is about making the buyer happy, that's the best reward. Springfield was about the money, Greg was not, he cares about the customer so much that half my family has his cell number. He is a stand up guy, honest and caring. I have to be honest, if I didn't find out that Greg was back I would have went with another type car all together and not have even thought about Hyundai again, not because I don't like Hyundai but because of Greg. Glad your back Greg, expect more business from my family and friends. Jackie O

Nice 1st purchase

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

After a long debate over whether or not I wanted to purchase another certified pre-owned vehicle, I decided to try Pacifico Hyundai/Mazda. I personally know the sales person who assisted me with my purchase and he took the time to explain what was available & the prices. We took a test drive of the vehicles that I was interested in and I was sold. I knew what I wanted to spend & there was no pressure involved. After explaining my time constraints & making my decision, the finance manager had all the paperwork prepared when the time came for me to complete the purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

Best dealership around

by from Philadelphia |

Pacifico had not only a great selection of cars , but the best SERVICE around ! Roy Ruttenburg is the best salesman, he listens and takes his time to find the right fit for each individual customer, I would highly recommend him!